logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 14 March 2010 03:55:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha's new album I...AM BEAUTIFULLY HUMAN was set to be released on March 9th, 2010, but has been pushed back for thwo weeks until March 23rd, 2010. Tisha wants this album to be perfect and she needs a little more time to perfect the album. The album will be a double disc album, one disc containig 9 songs and the second containg 10. The album is Tisha's first R&B album since KEEP THE FAITH. Tisha will release two singles in the upcoming weeks, New York Boy will be the second official single off the album, it is an uptempo fast song about New York boys and how much Tisha loves their swagger. The third single will be a duet with Sexy Star called Shatter To Peices. Both videos will be filmes later on this week, and will be released before the month is up. Tisha will also release tour dates for her new tour on tuesday March 16th, 2010.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 14 March 2010 03:57:06(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
excuse my thread on rolepay i am in the libary in a rush and my computer has a virus but I will be back by march 23 to post more news about Tisha.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 16 March 2010 10:21:49(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
Tisha's new album I...AM BEAUTIFULLY HUMAN was set to be released on March 9th, 2010, but has been pushed back for thwo weeks until March 23rd, 2010. Tisha wants this album to be perfect and she needs a little more time to perfect the album. The album will be a double disc album, one disc containig 9 songs and the second containg 10. The album is Tisha's first R&B album since KEEP THE FAITH. Tisha will release two singles in the upcoming weeks, New York Boy will be the second official single off the album, it is an uptempo fast song about New York boys and how much Tisha loves their swagger. The third single will be a duet with Sexy Star called Shatter To Peices. Both videos will be filmes later on this week, and will be released before the month is up. Tisha will also release tour dates for her new tour on tuesday March 16th, 2010.

" Very excited about this album!"
- Holly Zona
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 17 March 2010 04:34:51(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:

" Very excited about this album!"
- Holly Zona

Really? Sa- oh wait, no I'm not.

Billy