logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 14 March 2010 16:02:32(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Saburben Sunrise opened their first ever show earlier tonite for The Bigger Lights..

The first act came on stage to be suprised by about 150 fans waiting to hear the music as the band played the crowd was excited and into it.
This left many fans excited for a album hopefully within the next year.

It was also announced that Saburben Sunrise is VH1's best unknown rock artist this week and will be fetured in an article for the magizine "Alternitve Press" or AP.

The band would also like to thank everyone who came out to the show in LA.
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline uberdaveman  
#2 Posted : 14 March 2010 18:52:18(UTC)
uberdaveman

Man

MATTT wrote:
Saburben Sunrise opened their first ever show earlier tonite for The Bigger Lights..

The first act came on stage to be suprised by about 150 fans waiting to hear the music as the band played the crowd was excited and into it.
This left many fans excited for a album hopefully within the next year.

It was also announced that Saburben Sunrise is VH1's best unknown rock artist this week and will be fetured in an article for the magizine "Alternitve Press" or AP.

The band would also like to thank everyone who came out to the show in LA.

Leon: Wow, that's impressive. Sage Thrasher released a single, sells out stadiums and participates in festivals and all we got was a nasty write-up by some overweigh blogger. Kudos.
Jimmy: Yeah, whose dick you'd have to suck ring you'd have to kiss to get a nod from VH1 and an article in a credible mag?
Leon: I'd say don't mind him, he's on drugs or some shit like that, but the fact of the matter is that he's just a jerkass. I'm exited for the article, looking forward to it.
I hate signatures, but I love you.

Sage Thrasher:
Leon "Vocals" Henderson - Vocals
Jimmy Von Noodlenose - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Horton Q - Bass
Jon "Replaceable" Jones - Drums
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:02:25(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Quote:
Leon: Wow, that's impressive. Sage Thrasher released a single, sells out stadiums and participates in festivals and all we got was a nasty write-up by some overweigh blogger. Kudos.
Jimmy: Yeah, whose dick you'd have to suck ring you'd have to kiss to get a nod from VH1 and an article in a credible mag?
Leon: I'd say don't mind him, he's on drugs or some shit like that, but the fact of the matter is that he's just a jerkass. I'm exited for the article, looking forward to it.

Jenny-Thannks Leon We are excited for it too last night at our show their were like 4 people from AP and VH1 and after they came up and asked if they could feture us on a Show and in their Mag
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#4 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:10:13(UTC)
Cooper

Aaron: thats pretty awesome news! out first gig was a free show and the only people who showed up was family members!

Tom: yeah congrats! theres alot of tough ticket buyers out there and it takes alot to impress them these days, you most got some serious rockage going on!
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#5 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:18:55(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Quote:
Aaron: thats pretty awesome news! out first gig was a free show and the only people who showed up was family members!

Tom: yeah congrats! theres alot of tough ticket buyers out there and it takes alot to impress them these days, you most got some serious rockage going on!

Matt- Thanks guys you know before this tour we were acctually only playing shows like that and luckly one day Alex Jhonson from The Cab heard about us through Jenny's uncle and he decided to come out and take a look so thanks to him we have this tour slot.

Charlie- If you guys ever need supporting acts for shows just hit us up we would be more than happy too play them.
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#6 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:26:07(UTC)
Cooper

Aaron: thanks for offer, but by the looks of it, we should be asking you if we could open! we are currently trying to play local shows and save up some cash to record an album. we're in no hurry to be signed but trying to get better at what we do. there seems to be alot of conflict within our band in terms of ability lol
......................................................................................................................

Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#7 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:31:16(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Matt- I puldnt go that far yet were just now starting out and we haven't even relessed an album yet we are also trying to save up enough money people just know us through our self relesed stuff off MySpace and Pure Volume.

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#8 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:38:05(UTC)
Cooper

Aaron: most def! as of now i prefer not to be on a label, that way there is no pressure on what the band should sound like. we are influenced by bands like Dinosaur Jr and The Jesus and MaryChain and right now, that doesnt really fit in with the mainstream mold. by getting with a major label they probably would try changing that.

Don: self releasing things is the way to go, i think the days of diamond status sales are a thing of the past.

Brandon: maybe so, but dont jinx them!

Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#9 Posted : 15 March 2010 03:49:35(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Quote:
Aaron: most def! as of now i prefer not to be on a label, that way there is no pressure on what the band should sound like. we are influenced by bands like Dinosaur Jr and The Jesus and MaryChain and right now, that doesnt really fit in with the mainstream mold. by getting with a major label they probably would try changing that.

Don: self releasing things is the way to go, i think the days of diamond status sales are a thing of the past.

Brandon: maybe so, but dont jinx them!

Matt- We are attempting to get signed we are playing the Battle of the Bands this year so hopefully that will enhance our chances. We are more influenced by bands like BLink-182 and Green Day.

Charlie- We love self relessing things but we as a band beleive that if we were to get signed it would not only enhance the sound quality but our popularity as well
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage