logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 05 March 2010 07:40:30(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

[size=4]( Holly Zona is ready to take the RNB/Pop/Techno music scene by storm)[/size]

Holly Zona being in passion and love for her debut single!

You know, she been thought a lot in the past, but the past will only help her make her upcoming tour, Silver Autograhpy and her debut single " Dear Holly" a very creative delighted music project of the native. Death pushed her back, her dad pushed her forward, but the only thing that will set her high is- her music. Being signed to DBM and V-Records, she has the support of a amazing team ready to support her in her music. Dear Holly being the first debut single of her carrer, the song will not only tell a short story, but send a postive message to her growing fan base about her and her love for her mother. She remembered just sitting on the edge of a hill and looking up to the sun and thinking about where she will be in 10 years when she was 13. Holly Zona, being 20 years old, young, she wants to be in 3 years? " I want to be a successful musician and have love for what I do beyond my passion.." Her song that she wrote called " Edge of You" explains a sorrowful song about the times she ran away to be with herself. The focus us on her and her music, the focus is what the new type of genre and legendary she will like to bring to music, the focus is her, herself and her inspiraiton. Times where this young girl will like up to the sky and be happy she is here and doing something she loves. " Dear Holly" was one of the first song she considered being the debut single even being asked what is going to be her debut single. " I love the song and the lyrics and the vibe to the whole song, so I considered that being my debut single because the love I had for the record" Planning and hoping to perform at this year's Birdies, she says " I love performing on stage, it's like a performing movie with me, I love sending messages and performing, feeling the energy and feeling the love in the lyrics. It's no better feeling then going out and performing your experience to people that enjoy your music.." From being a little girl in a farm, to being a musicians, what is next for this girl? " Exploring what my music is all about, this is only a warm up, boys and girls" ( Statement at the New York Ball in 2010)

One word with the single " Dear Holly"

" Beyond Words.. to explain"

She recorded the single " Dear Holly" in New York about two weeks ago and shipped it off to the DBM and V-Records. " I want to get it out so I can go ahead and let people hear my music and get to know me though the music.." Holly is in New York with the team of V-Records, getting ready to film the music video for " Dear Holly" and coming soon single " Ashes Kisses"

" I love putting in hard work to recieve hard work, my motto.."

Dear Holly doesnt have a official release date, but sometimes in March, it will be released. Catch Holly on MusicLive Online with a full exclusive interview on the truth on the past.

Edited by user 17 March 2010 12:20:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline ExitMusic  
#2 Posted : 05 March 2010 08:00:41(UTC)
ExitMusic

Man

Mike: "Can see this getting a good position in the charts. Looking pretty fucking great too!"

Greg: "He meant you are beautiful..."

Chip: "Mike has a way with words, a terrible way with words!"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 17 March 2010 12:19:14(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
NEWS ALERT- JUST IN!

Holly Zona been preparing for her debut single for months. DBM and V-Records just announced in New York that Holly Zona's single Dear Holly, which was prouduced by Mary Evans, Isley Hanks, Holly Zona and Od Zona is planned on the official release date of March 19th 2010. Lyrics and information on the debut single will be provided. A special of behind the scenes of Holly's music video of Dear Holly will be shown on Fuse Network tomorrow at 6PM!

Artwork will be reveled during the shooting of the music video.
UserPostedImage