logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SuicideParty  
#1 Posted : 19 March 2010 15:57:11(UTC)
SuicideParty

Groups: Registered

Revolver: How Is Suicide Party Doing These Days?

Murder: Good, We just finished an ep of songs that were going to be on the new album but the band decided to release them for our kick ass fans who haven't heard anything from us in awhile. We are in the studio recording with the best band ever The Infidels! they inspired us to become a band. we are also working with a sweet band Sage Thrasher. We treat our guests with respect. it's one big fucking party when you work with us!

Revolver: Suicide Party Has All New Members What Happened?

Murder: We all got sober for the last album, which wasn't our best album. we were finally sober and we starting fighting about stupid shit. it took us two years to release a shitty fucking album which we all hated. after that I was the only one in it. Paris, Shanessa, Katie & Dead decided to go and start other projects. I started hating the sober life so I got fucked up and started jamming with my friends and well one thing led to another and now here we are a brand new Suicide Party which I can say I have never been happier. I still talk to Katie she is in a new band called "Gutted With A Meat hook" brutal as fuck!.

Revolver:
Whats Going On With You And Bobby Zombie?

Murder: When Suicide Party started out we emailed a bunch of people to produce our album and Bobby accepted. He was fucking cool. Joined the band for awhile when people left. co wrote some great songs but then it all started going to shit. Talk of suicide, Depression, talking shit about us saying he made the band. No one like Bobby anymore. He's a useless piece of shit. dead to the fucking world. We have two songs on the new album dedicated to him " Bobby Zombie Is A Fag & Hollywood Zombie Sucks Ass.

Revolver: Can You Tell Us About The New Album?
Murder: Sure, the album is going to be called " Cock Blocked By A Cock Tease & it will feature 101 songs. some of them will be some pretty sweet cover songs. right now we have 90% done. Our favorite songs are " I Fucked Jessica ________ & Got Crabs, How Do You Fuck A Midget? & I Kicked Andy Dick In The Balls For Being Fucking Stupid
Some people will get offended. its our most offensive sick album we have ever done.

Revolver: What Bands Influenced You & What Are You Currently Listening To?

Murder: The Bands Who Inspired Us Are The Infidels!, Napalm Death, Anal Cunt, Behemoth

We are digging this band called Violent Soho they are sweet. And the ladies like Lady Gaga & Kittie

Offline BrianaRisk  
#2 Posted : 19 March 2010 18:29:35(UTC)
BrianaRisk

i just read this today while at the airport, ive never heard of this band before but they seem to be rather intresting. i liked the idea of emailing other artist about producing the record, thats a good idea
B R I A N A - R I S K

Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 20 March 2010 10:54:28(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Never heard of Suicide Party!??!!! What an outrage! Well, on second though, with influences like Napalm Death and Anal Cunt, aint surprising.

-Jimmy
Black Gold Reign