logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 26 March 2010 14:53:05(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Announcer- Hello and welcome to our brodcast. I am siting here with Matt the lead singer and rythem guitarest from Saburben Sunrise. Hi Matt and welcome to our brodcast.
Matt- Thanks it great to be here

Announcer- So we have a few questions for you if you don't mind us asken
Matt- Not at all man go ahead

Announcer- Ok well first question is why did Jenny and Charlie leave the band? Was it creative differnces? A fight between the band? Or What?
Matt- Well what acctually happend was when we first started this band we pretty much all had the same taste in music wich was like a Pop-Punk type sound. We were into bands like Blink-182, Panic! At The Disco etc. so at the time thats what we tried to sound like. As time progressed and we matured personally and in the band Dylan, Nick, and I wanted to swich the sound to a more harder sound. But we decided to keep going on with the same sound that we started with, Before the E.P. acctually hit the shelves we got into a conflict about the direction that our sound was taking a turn to. So when we relesed the album it was praised by A.P. mag as one of the best unknown band cd's in awhile. So it's not like we aren't proud of thoose songs we just didn't perfer the sound. So on the day of the actual release we had a band meeting and the three of us(Dylan, Nick, Matt)
told them that we want to harden up our sound and they pretty much said if we do that were leaving. So it was a choice that we all picked. But they will be finishing our the "Get Your Own Damn Beer Tour" With The Bigger Lights until April 1st.

Announcer- Ok wow well the next question is about your new guitarest Joel
Matt- Ya Joel's manager contacted us shortly after we announced that they would be leaving and saying that we still are looking for a replacement for Charlie. So he came out and did a cuple practices with us and we decided to ask him to join the band.

Announcer- Well thats great to hear. So next.. What is the new album sound going to be like? And when is the new album coming out?
Matt- Alot harder and less popish then "Lost In Your Arms". Umm well I'd call the sound more of a mix between Rise Against and Day To Remember. And also we are hopefully going to finish up the album withen the next week. We have all the songs recorded and we are just about done mixing it and all thst fun stuff.

Announcer- So what date or area are you looking at to release it?
Matt- well right now we are looking at maybe April 10 or 12. So hopefully one of thoose dates

Announcer- So you said that your sound is going to be harder? But yet recently at BOTB before you were eleminated you played "Karma Police"
Matt- Ya we played Karma Police to show that we are going to have a harder sound but we can also have a softer side to our music as well.

Announcer- Awsome can't wait to hear it. So we have 2 more questions for you.. First you recently announced on your website that you will be in the U.K. from May 12th to May 23rd playing with Chimera and The Verdict Is Vengeance? Tell me about that.
Matt- Well we asked around if anyone needed an opening act and Chimera hit us up asking us to play the U.K. tour with them and we decided that would be fun. And also after that we are planing on hopefully geting signed and doing a headlineing U.S. tour.

Announcer- That's Legit. Well here is the last question for tonite and that is from veiwer name "Sara4432" off of our website VH1/interveiwwiththestars.com. Her question is... I llove you guys so much o my god i acn't wait for the new album. When are you coming out to Seattle? We want to hear you live so bad!!!
Matt- Wow well haha thats the first crazed fan we've ever had.. Also to anwser your question if all works out with the headline tour we will be in Seattle for our 3rd or 4th tour date.

Announcer- Thats awsome ill have to check you guy's out soon. So that's all the time that we havetonite thank to Matt for being here hope to see you soon bro.
Matt- Thanks man it was great to be here also check out the site!!
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrianaRisk  
#2 Posted : 26 March 2010 15:47:07(UTC)
BrianaRisk

I like your EP guys, dont change your sound too much!, also, Matt is a cutie Drool
B R I A N A - R I S K

Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 26 March 2010 23:25:39(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Quote:
I like your EP guys, dont change your sound too much!, also, Matt is a cutie

Well its not like a drastic change. Let me put it this way its like how P!ATD went from a awsome sound on AFYCSO so a shity sound on Pretty Odd but the other way around.
I think people might enjoy this sound just a little more

P.S. Thanks

-Matt
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrianaRisk  
#4 Posted : 27 March 2010 15:22:10(UTC)
BrianaRisk

i actually prefer 'Pretty Odd' actually. but i see what you are saying. its also nice to see artists who are willing to think out side of the box genre wise. im having a hard time deciding what genre i fall into!
B R I A N A - R I S K

Offline MATTT  
#5 Posted : 27 March 2010 15:47:06(UTC)
MATTT

Man

id say sorta of a pop sound
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage