logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 28 March 2010 12:36:12(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
CAYLA HOTLINE
she's got you on speed dial.

Hello, me again! ;)

My first target is going to be Moquel. Where has he been!? Emma Blunt, Moquel's manager, recently confided in her fellow Madbirds. Blunt claimed that she was "worried sick". The former pop star has become quite a close friend and mentor to Moquel.
So - what is the story? Moquel moved into a secret location .... a beach house, in the Valley of Mexico. He was living off the money he made from being a support act. Speaking of money - what about that $200,000 that went missing from Moquel's account? Cayla Hotline just happens to know that Precious, Moquel's own sister, stole that money.
Just enjoy the new style of music - and let this be a lesson to you, keep your siblings away from your bank accounts!

Who's next on the line of "who cares?" - none other than The Rockers' lead, Johnny Johnson. Straight from Delta Tau Entertainment's Battle Of The Bands third heat ....
Rock n Roll Rambler is a faster song with a quick beat and fast lyrics talking about a rock band and their traveling across countries and cities alike. Its a classic rocker similar to Chuck Berry and Little Richard. John stood up and tried his best at hopping to the tune but his vocals were the stage stealer here. He forced a smile and a happy facade for the crowd to leave them jumping but over all he still felt empty and drained. Perhaps he needed a break...he didn't know. He had been debating this for a long while now, and he wondered if he should retire himself after the Savior album was released. The song bellowed to an end and the band stood up holding their arms high in the air while the audience cheered. John bowed his head and walked off stage as everyone else lowered their arms. People murmured and wondered to themselves but the band just bowed and left as usual. Deep down, they felt it two...the same sick feeling of regret, but most of all it was a feeling of being tired and worn out. This was no easy job and it had been waring on all of them.
Sure, this is a tough round, being watched by the stars - GirlSpice vocalist Carly Ferguson, fAthOm lead guitarist Jakey Comatose, Thunderwolf rhythm guitarist Carbine Jimi, Moronic Changeling bassist Somerset Bissell and My Freaky Valentine drummer Lewis Mason (is anyone else thinking "collaboration"!?) - but maybe a bit, to quote an early single by them, "To [sic] Tough" for Johnson.
The group found John laying on the floor as Jack grabbed a phone. John had already had a heart attack at the IMAs a year before...was this number two?
Hands up who else noticed this? Not Katie Kairiri, that's for sure. She's all about business first, more important even than the artists' well-being.

And last but by no means least .... Joshua Ginger Firecracker, lead of Firecracker 47, and one hell of an amazing guy. He saved a drugged-up attention seeker, Raven Comatose, from almost certain suicide. He threw her back from the fires of a petrol bomb, jumped on the flames in an attempt to put out the fire, and then got a face full of flames, which threw him back on top of Comatose, who was - erm, comatose.
Firecracker - crazy, but a wheelchair-bound, partially-sighted hero. How often is it that someone in the music industry does a completely selfless act like that? He may be trying to keep a low profile, but he deserves the highest one possible. We salute you!
UserPostedImage

That's all for CAYLA HOTLINE this time - make sure you keep reading! What with Kamikaze Kate and Alex Meerkat getting married in a matter of days, and another set of International Music Awards (Birdies) coming up this month, there is sure to be plenty for me to report! I'm watching you! ;)
-CH-
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Aj  
#2 Posted : 28 March 2010 12:55:41(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
ooc: I love this, I think it's brilliant, but like what is it? :P Is it a magazine article or a website or what? Sorry you did probably explain it at the start but I missed it.
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 28 March 2010 13:02:19(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Aj wrote:
ooc: I love this, I think it's brilliant, but like what is it? :P Is it a magazine article or a website or what? Sorry you did probably explain it at the start but I missed it.

OOC : It's a gossip magazine, an update on what's going on "behind the music" - made up of me sneaking around the roleplay forum, getting tips via PM from people about what's going on with their artists, and/or making up stories myself. "Cayla Hotline" is a pseudonym which could be any randomer.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 28 March 2010 13:04:38(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Aj wrote:

OOC : It's a gossip magazine, an update on what's going on "behind the music" - made up of me sneaking around the roleplay forum, getting tips via PM from people about what's going on with their artists, and/or making up stories myself. "Cayla Hotline" is a pseudonym which could be any randomer.

ooc: Awesome, yeah thought it was something like that. Cheers Bikz :) I look forward to the next one