logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 30 March 2010 09:09:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Alicia Lena was born in California and moved to New York when she was 18 to persue her career in music. Her debut album is out on May 10th and her first single is set to be released in the next couple of weeks, She has also made friends with some of the most well known names in popular music. She has been very quiet about her personal life so we thought it would be a great idea to get to know Alicia a little bit better. I sat down with Alicia and this is how it went

Hey Alicia, We’re gonna ask a series of questions which start with what’s your favourite and then you answer and explain your answer?
Alicia: Ok, I’ll try to be as honest as possible.

Q: What’s your favourite Food?
Alicia: That’s gotta be Pizza. No particular kind but I just love it, I don’t eat as much healthy food as I probably should but I go out jogging every morning so that kind of helps keep me in shape. But yeah I eat quite unhealthily.

Q: Who’s your favourite Singer?
Alicia: That’s so difficult, My tastes change so much but it would be out of Sam Cooke or Michael Jackson.

Q: What’s your favourite Ice-Cream?
Alicia: I would probably say Raspberry sorbet. I don’t eat as much Ice-Cream as I used to, I live in New York so there’s a lot of temptation for sweet food.

Q: What’s your favourite Animal?
Alicia: I’ve always had pet dogs so that would be the obvious choice, I’ve always loved Lions ever since watching The Lion King.

Q: What’s your favourite Sexual Position?
Alicia: Oh that’s a bit unexpected. I think you should come back to me with that question later. Like in 20 years.

Q: What’s your favourite Movie?
Alicia: So many to choose from The Lion King’s my all time favourite but Garden State is up there.

Q: What’s your favourite TV Show?
Alicia: I like the chat show kind of programme’s and I love old sitcom’s like Three’s Company and Happy Days.

Q: What’s your favourite part of your body?
Alicia: I dunno, probably my abs.

Q: What’s your favourite Cartoon Character?
Alicia: Probably Baloo the Bear from the Jungle Book. I loved that bear when I was growing up.

Q: What’s your favourite Drink?
Alicia: I’m not big on alcoholic drinks as much these days so I’d probably say Coffee or Sprite.

Q: What’s your favourite Sleeping Position?
Alicia: I don’t know, I just lay down and sleep. Usually on my side.

Q: What’s your favourite Hot Beverage?
Alicia: Coffee without a doubt, It wakes me up at about 5:15 in the morning’s for me to go out jogging. If I didn't ever drink coffee I wouldn't be able to get myself motivated enough to go out jogging so early.

Q: Who’s your favourite Book?
Alicia: Yeah that would have to be The Catcher In The Rye, I related to that book so much when I was in my teens living in California and it’s the only book I read back then.

Q: What’s your favourite Day Of The Year?
Alicia: Christmas Day all of the time. Not because of the gift element of it, But because of the closeness you have with whoever you share Christmas Day with.

Thank you for your time, we hope you have amazing success with your debut album and future releases

Edited by user 30 March 2010 09:20:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline PANIC!  
#2 Posted : 30 March 2010 09:23:12(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"I gotta call up this magazine so they could interview me! Although mine would be way more dirtier, so they'd need like an explicit warning on the cover. I'd give a dirty answer for every question. Anyways, this was good Alicia, think you were a little too innocent but that's just who you are. I would probably insert something very inappropriate here but I don't want to fuck up our somewhat of a friendship."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 30 March 2010 09:26:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
"I gotta call up this magazine so they could interview me! Although mine would be way more dirtier, so they'd need like an explicit warning on the cover. I'd give a dirty answer for every question. Anyways, this was good Alicia, think you were a little too innocent but that's just who you are. I would probably insert something very inappropriate here but I don't want to fuck up our somewhat of a friendship."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.

"Yeah I know how you are, But that's why your great fun, I just couldn't say anything like that in a public magazine, I just don't have that kind of confidence, but yeah you should totally do one of those interviews, It would certainly be an interesting read. I'll give you the number of the guy who called me for an interview if you want."
- Alicia