logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 31 March 2010 04:02:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Stephanie Fierce walks into the stand nervously alongside with her manager and security guards. She waves at the crowd.

Steph: How is everyone today? *Steph pauses as everyone claps* Today I’m going to be answering as many questions as I can. So please bear with me as me and my manager here tries to answer them all.

Manager: Please so not be offended if your question is not answered. And ask questions in a respectful manner or you will be ignored.

Steph: So first of all, I want to thank you all for coming out here tonight.

Hot Topic: You look beautiful Steph smile over here. *Steph smiles as other start bursting out for her to call them*

Steph: Ok then, So I’m going to start with him right here

Star: So on the day of February 23rd you were reported dead and several weeks after you were reported missing. With all your respect many people agree that that doesn’t add up. What really happened Steph?
-Ok, a lot of what happened I can’t really talk about yet because it is now being investigated and I was recommended to keep it confidential. But what I can say is that I did it for safety only. And during the process I was lost I was in a state of depression. I didn’t eat anything for days. And when I heard that people were looking for me, that’s when I woke up and decided to come back.

Delta Tau: So right now, according to your manager you’re going through some therapy treatments before you start touring again. Tell us how the process has been so far?
-The past week has been a rollercoaster ride but things are progressing. I am trying to stay positive and forget about this as much as possible. Really it has been a great help me doing these “treatments” and I’m starting to feel much greater. However I feel that by continuing my tour would help even more. I told my management if they cancelled the tour, there would be no reason to live. So I demanded for it to still happen. So really, the tour is also part of the treatment. I’m also taking a break from making music and just get myself together again. Remind myself why I love music. I’m just going to write music like crazy while I’m touring and connect with my fans as much as possible.

BBC: Now Steph aren’t you worried that all that hard work eventually will get to you?
-To me the hard work is dealing with the paparazzi and people who really don’t care about me. But like I said when I’m touring I can release all the stress and I get to do my favorite thing in the world. So I don’t see it as hard work.

MTV: What happened to the Miss Vanity Collaboration, is that still happening? and how was the overall experience working with her?
-Yes! Stephanie Fierce Vol. 2 will feature the collaborations with Miss vanity. We a had a blast working together. She's an awesome visionary and I look up to her for that. And its cool the collaboration because we blended our voices together for some of the tracks so its really equally both of us. It's great. More info on that will be posted on my website.

Smash: Right, and with all of this happening and very little information begin released, people are claiming so many things about you. From people saying it was a stunt to boost sales, to people saying your career is officially over. Is the negativity getting to you, how do you deal with it?
-I can expect nothing but that. However, not to sound cocky or anything but I have sold 56 million records or something like that, the last thing I’m worrying about is how much I’m selling. My record labels aren’t going to drop me if my stuff doesn’t go #1 anyways. I was talking to my father about it the other day because he was very worried about me and the other side of my life, which is music. And I told him I’m a Fierce damn it. What I’m going to do is move on. People being negative towards me is not something new, so it’s not hurting me a bit. I mean people and even artist I have worked with in the past have turned their backs on me in the past. This life is nothing compared to the life I had when i grew up. I mean I’m not trying to put myself like the poorest girl in the world because my childhood is nothing compared to the kids in Africa. But my life was not like people portray to be. I was no rich girl. I mean I had had very little. The worst clothing possible, sometime the fridge had nothing but syrup, in other words I have been close to rock bottom. But like they say, “the only good thing about being rock bottom is that you can’t go anywhere but up”.

EW: How has your husband Johnny been taking this and how is he doing?
-Right now he’s going through an emotional fight. I mean he’s got The Rockers finishing, this new band Savior and in top of all that he has me to deal with now. I can’t be selfish and make this all about me, so I’m trying to help him as well. He’s a strong man so I know he’ll pull through.

Rolling Stone: And you are also now part of the new band called “Savior”. Can you yell us more about that?
-I’m not necessarily 100% part of the band. I always preferred doing solo stuff anyway because it’s much easier. I’ve only done a few recording here and there. However I am proud of the work the band has done. Very inspirational stuff that would probably not make my albums and I also look forward to being more involved as time goes.

Random Reporter: Stephanie Fierce is it true that you had sexual experiences with the devil?
-Yeah he was awesome in bed, just ask Sexy Star. *Steph rolls her eyes and smiles sarcastically*

OK!: How is your son coping with all of this trauma?
-My nephew is ok, he’s taking the best counseling there is and the counselor is me. I’m helping him go through this. He’ ok. Johnny is also a big help.

Delta Tau: So do you plan on attending the IMA’s. Are you looking forward to possibly getting nominated?
-The IMA is always an exciting event along with any other award show. However, I am a mess right now. And I don’t want to be judge upon my personal life. I want to be judge on my music, so with all of this going around, I don’t look forward to getting nominated. It just wouldn’t feel right me accepting an award when all of this is still in the process. People are going to say oh she got that award because all the stuff she’s been going through. I’ll definitely be attending though. Hopefully people can understand or respect that.

Hot Topic: So what’s next for you other than touring Stephanie Fierce Vol. 2?
-I don’t know. I don’t even know what next week brings me. All I know is that I’m going to be touring a lot and I’m going to write a lot of songs. I mean I have the concept to my next album, which will probably my most fierce inspirational album yet but I don’t plan on recording any time soon. Mark those words, I don’t plan on recording anytime soon.

UserPostedImage

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 31 March 2010 05:33:50(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Well, that was a strange interview, we had a lot more to ask .... Soph gave me a fair list of questions, but I only got two answers, I could barely get a word in! She could have done it, she's better at this, but she was covering something else. At least I got some good pictures of Stephanie.
-Lukey Comatose [reporter // Delta Tau Entertainment]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 31 March 2010 06:46:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Well, that was a strange interview, we had a lot more to ask .... Soph gave me a fair list of questions, but I only got two answers, I could barely get a word in! She could have done it, she's better at this, but she was covering something else. At least I got some good pictures of Stephanie.
-Lukey Comatose [reporter // Delta Tau Entertainment]

Linda Fea: It was hectic in there, she left so early too. I wanted to know more....
Offline TheCDs  
#4 Posted : 31 March 2010 09:52:39(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tim Dunn: I can't believe no one asked any real questions. It almost seems like this whole thing was a prepared statement similar to what Tiger Woods did a few weeks ago. The issue here is still a possible murder/missing persons case where Stephanie Fierce should be a prime suspect. Instead all we hear about is how traumatic it has been for Stephanie and how she will overcome. Doesn't anyone think that maybe she did something seriously wrong here?
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
#5 Posted : 31 March 2010 10:08:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TheCDs wrote:
Tim Dunn: I can't believe no one asked any real questions. It almost seems like this whole thing was a prepared statement similar to what Tiger Woods did a few weeks ago. The issue here is still a possible murder/missing persons case where Stephanie Fierce should be a prime suspect. Instead all we hear about is how traumatic it has been for Stephanie and how she will overcome. Doesn't anyone think that maybe she did something seriously wrong here?

Stephanie Fierce is fairly being investigated, everything is of course being done privately and even if anyone ask such questions Stephanie Fierce has the right to not answer them. Part of figuring this out is to keep everything away from the public, of course as a responsible citizen of America if Stephanie had to serve time she would, if she doesn't which according to her lawyers she doesn't then she wont. As of now Stephanie Fierce is innocent and there is no reason as to why she should be a prime suspect.

-Management of Stephanie Fierce
Offline TheCDs  
#6 Posted : 31 March 2010 10:35:49(UTC)
TheCDs

stephaniewazhere wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

Stephanie Fierce is fairly being investigated, everything is of course being done privately and even if anyone ask such questions Stephanie Fierce has the right to not answer them. Part of figuring this out is to keep everything away from the public, of course as a responsible citizen of America if Stephanie had to serve time she would, if she doesn't which according to her lawyers she doesn't then she wont. As of now Stephanie Fierce is innocent and there is no reason as to why she should be a prime suspect.

Tim Dunn: The reports I have seen place her at the crime scene. If that isn't a prime suspect then I don't know what is. Regardless of whether she answers them the point is to ask and show some journalistic integrity.

Edited by user 31 March 2010 10:36:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
#7 Posted : 31 March 2010 10:57:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TheCDs wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

Tim Dunn: The reports I have seen place her at the crime scene. If that isn't a prime suspect then I don't know what is. Regardless of whether she answers them the point is to ask and show some journalistic integrity.

Like I said many people asked questions and not all of them were answered. Stephanie has the right to not. Journalists were allowed to ask anything, but that doesn't everything was going to get answered.

OOC: No one was at the crime scene lol But i don't blame you cause i didn't quite make that clear at my RP.
Offline TheCDs  
#8 Posted : 01 April 2010 09:41:03(UTC)
TheCDs

stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: No one was at the crime scene lol But i don't blame you cause i didn't quite make that clear at my RP.

OOC: My bad, I must have misread them.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is