logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 02 April 2010 14:45:15(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Regan Futrell who is about to release a very promising third solo album announced his band Quarantines future plans.

"So I won't be doing the A Static Theory album and touring as quick as I thought I could have it done so that has been put off until fall or winter this year. But I will say the next Quarantine album is shaping up nicely. Vincent is to release bunker18s debut album after I release my solo album and after me and him are done touring we plan to enter the studio to record the next Quarantine album. We're already ahead of ourselves because we have choosen Jimmy Him of The Nimrods to produce the album! We're not going into the metalcore genre like I wanted to but we are going to bring some progressive songs. Also this album will still be experimental. We wrote one song thats only a demo right now called "Infidel". I can't say how different this album will be because each of our albums I feel like differ from each other in ways I can't explain but we are on top of our game! We also have this acoustic song written called "Vanishing" which I'm excited to see how that will come out on this record. We're making this record for Jakey. Because honestly the guy deserves it."

Regan said the band intends to enter the studio if not late May then early June.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18