logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 04 April 2010 10:11:19(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Remember me?

Brigid Kildare wrote:
I've been living in the Madbirds Mission Lodge for quite a while. I had nowhere to go, I was living on the streets, but Madbirds took me in. As you know, I'd clashed with Fate, she still calls me "Cathy", but it's more for old times' sake! Emma, of course, it was amazing to see her again. Kamikaze Kate, the leader, wears a halo.
After a while of living in their homeless accommodations with Dan and Lily, I've moved up in the world. I'm a musician, so I should be a Madbird!
I'd like to say hi to Vic of Gillians if he's out there ;) he'd definitely remember me!

Kamikaze Kate wrote:
GO BRIGS! She's fucking brill, and something else. In case you've forgotten her, two words - "zombie sperm".

Brigid Kildare will be appearing on Madbirds' next album, "Fuck Me, I'm Legal", to be released this month.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 04 April 2010 10:17:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Brigid Kildare please go solo babe, I really like you.
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 04 April 2010 10:50:41(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: Brigid Kildare please go solo babe, I really like you.

Brigid : I released like one solo single before the industry fell apart .... quite a few of the Madbirds do solo stuff (Kamikaze Kate and Kitena Dale were both quite famous soloists), or work with other bands (like Nick in Moronic Changeling and Catriona in K.I.C.K.A.R.S.E.).

((OOC : All this talk of Big Member made me remember her, and she was class on that, Mouj and I really shook things up!))

Edited by user 04 April 2010 10:52:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline TheCDs  
#4 Posted : 04 April 2010 10:57:14(UTC)
TheCDs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tim Dunn: What is with all the hotties making appearances right about now?
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 04 April 2010 18:34:42(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Brigid Kildare releases more info on "Fuck Me, I'm Legal" and herself.

Brigid Kildare wrote:
"Fuck Me, I'm Legal" is the long-awaited follow-up to "In Which Madbirds' Lives Are Over .... And That's Just The Beginning". It's going to include a set of 13 tracks - one led by each Madbird, at our choice whether we go solo or who we work with. The final three tracks - which will be Machete's solo track, the Kamikaze Meerkat (Kate & Alex) track, and my solo track - will only be on the special edition.
Where do I come into this on the main CD? I'll definitely be working with Emma, Kate and Catriona on Cat's track, which will be about the mixed instruments, centring on flugelhorns. She wants my vocals and Kate's on that, and how we'll fit together I don't know, Kate's voice is much harsher than mine, but we'll have a go!
Aside from that, surprisingly, Fate was the first to say she'd like to work with me on a track, as well as Emma. "A return to rubbing each other up the wrong way in Big Member would be amazing," said Fate. "It's a shame that Sexy Star isn't a Madbird!"

UserPostedImage
Faye Townsend, Emma Blunt and Brigid Kildare .... what Dark Blue Music gave to reality TV show "Big Member"

The three of us met on the reality TV show "Big Member". Emma had just released her seventh solo album, Fate had just joined Madbirds and I had just released my debut solo single, which was Christian pop, it didn't do too well, not a popular genre. It was wonderful to meet Emma, she's like the queen of pop, like the new Kate Bush or Madonna; but Fate and I did not get on at all. She was being mean to me, so I threw a cup of tea over her head, it messed up her hair dye, and it was downhill from there. Big Member is one of my greatest memories .... I lost my virginity under the covers on that show, ha ha! ;)

Edited by user 04 April 2010 19:00:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 06 April 2010 10:35:46(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Hey! I'm going to be releasing a little something just to show those who didn't hear "Shine" what I can do, musically that is!
UserPostedImage

It's a cover of Bic Runga's "Sway" featuring myself and Firecracker 47's Joshua Ginger Firecracker, with a few body mods to make it a duet, and to suit the instruments that we can play. We also used some seaside effects, to suit the artwork and to make it more relaxing. I love just listening to the sea, and I wanted to incorporate that.
Overall, it's the best thing I've ever done, and I've been playing music quite a while. Thankyou Joshy for your help, and thankyou in advance to all who buy it!
-Brigid Kildare.
UserPostedImage