logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#1 Posted : 04 April 2010 17:44:57(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Recently frontman Billie Beckett of Reported Failure gave a radio interview in which he revealed much info about the new album set to come out sometime in the coming months.

Interviewer: "Now, you just finished recording the new album last week. Can you tell us the name of the album, and if there is a theme at all behind it?"

Billie: "The name is currently in debate, we've narrowed it down to a couple options, but I'm not going to release anything until we've settled. As far as a theme... You know there isn't really a theme. Many of the songs are about similar things, Vin and I wrote most of them while on tour. But no there isn't a theme, were savin that for the next album."

Interviewer: "So you're already working on the next album then?"

Billie: "I'm not that much. But Vin and Adam have talked about making a more hard rock, grungy rock opera."

Interviewer: "Cool, cool. Can't wait. Now can you tell us anything about the tracks on the new album?"

Billie: "Sure. There is one track that is one of my favorites. It's actually a b-side on the new single. it's called 'I Live In a Wind Tunnel'. It has a really blusey tone to it, but with a very raw edge. There is also the a side to our single which has a real nice grungey Nirvana sound on Vin's guitar, mixed with my acoustic. It's one of my favorites to play. There are more great songs on the album. You've got a very heavy song that is mainly insturmental, a kickass acoustic anthem, and I hope you'll find the album has some great melodic twists"

Interviewer: "Sounds great. Can you give me anymore insight on when the album can be expected and what I can expect to see as far as cover art?"

Billie: "Were aiming to get the album out in a couple of months if all goes as planned. As for cover art, that's all been done. Were just waiting on the album name so we can finalize all of it."

Interviewer: "Will you be self releasing this album?"

Billie: "That's the plan unless a record company that we like steps in at the last minute and doesn't want to mess with the album."

Interviewer: "It's been great talking to you. I look forward to hearing the album"
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
Offline Hellspawn  
#2 Posted : 05 April 2010 01:31:26(UTC)
Hellspawn

Man

Was thanked: 212 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Great!

You guys Rock Hard!
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#3 Posted : 05 April 2010 06:29:45(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Hellspawn wrote:
Great!

You guys Rock Hard!

Thanks, we try. :)
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly