logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 06 April 2010 10:38:09(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Holly Zona premiere the " Dear Holly" music video on IFC!

[size=4]Holly: What's up guys! I'm here on IFC Music premiering my new music video of Dear Holly, I want to thank all of you for making Dear Holly number one on Internet music charts, it was a blessing and honor to hear you guys hear my music. I love you guys, and always keep your head up. Hugs and Kisses, hope you enjoy it. Let's make this number on the Big Hit Countdown

Holly Zona
Dear Holly
UNdead Hollywood
2010 V-Records
Director: Tevin Gains & Holly Zona

Setting: in a Cold, dark hotel room in Hollywood. The hotel room is a very dark, scary theme as different cameras and police officers are in the room, moving in slow motion.
Director: Tevin Gains
Filmed in: Hollywood, CA.
Studios: Epic Studios.
Actors: Holly Zona and as little girl, Ella Fanning

Length: 5 Minutes

Concept: As the beat starts, the scenes in the hotel room with police officers and camers are moving slow as little girl (Ella Fanning) enters the scene with tears. The girl has a deep dark look about herself as she sings the first lyric of the song. She continues to walk around the crime and the police officers then spread apart and see a woman, lying down on the couch, with her eyes open, full of fear. The camera zooms in and Holly appers, singing with a big band in the back and a silver mic, singing as red letters fall from the sky. As she sees the lyrics, the videos explains a story. One scene, Holly is singing as the sun appers on her face and the little girl is on a glass shaped table, reading a paper. A hotel room is fulled with water as the little girls cries tears and they fall, forming a pond of water in the hotel room. Holly walks in as the scene continues and starts to sing the chrous of the song, she laids in the water and the girl comes to lay behind her, as they hold hands on the floor, singing at the same time. Every time she says " Dear Holly" a phrase of flashback happen as the little girl walks in front of a man, in a empty room, the man puts his hand out and the scene appers where Holly is looking at the sun singing. She appers to walk on a bridge that is going down and down as she walks. The bridges falls, she falls, but she comes back up with the little girl in her hands. Holly starts to sing the bridge of the song, as Ella and Zona walk down a long hallway together as each room they stop at, explains a part of the song. They stop at one last door, a woman is standing there with the inside of the room, white, she cries and then holds her hand. They both reach for her, she fades away. The scene shows where Holly is singing with a piano and red letters falling from the sky. This scenes stays for about a minute and 30 seconds. She starts to hit the piano, breaking the inner core of the piano. She gets down on her knees, crying and crying as she shakes her head fast. Noo! Noo! Noo! the flashbacks of the crime scene appers and reappers. Holly is standing above a grave. She sings to sing the hook very slowly, she sings it as she lays there in a pile of red letters, the little girl disappers in the pile of water, Holly is now at a doorstep, a man opens and she fades away.

[size=4]Holly: I hope you enjoy the music video, make this one number one! Thanks for the big support and love. See you in lipstick

Edited by user 06 April 2010 10:40:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline SuicideParty  
#2 Posted : 06 April 2010 14:14:18(UTC)
SuicideParty

Wow, I'm speechless!. I haven't seen a video like that in along time. Well done!

- Murder
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 06 April 2010 14:16:22(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
I LOVE IT!!!

-Dan(The Walls)
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 06 April 2010 14:20:43(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I HATE IT!!! HAHA LOLS ROFLMAO OH HAHAHA!

-Jason (Abnormally high)
Suicidal Maniacs
Offline BrianaRisk  
#5 Posted : 06 April 2010 16:44:09(UTC)
BrianaRisk

Beautiful video for a beautiful song, by a beautiful artist!
B R I A N A - R I S K

Offline Marksy  
#6 Posted : 07 April 2010 03:46:55(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Amazing video, if you ever need a cameo from someone, please let me know.
- Kieran Marks