logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 06 April 2010 14:54:59(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Announcer- Hello and Welcom to VH1 interveiw's with the stars. Today I am here with the Lead Vocalist's Matt from Saburben Sunrise. And Lead Vocalest James from the young upcoming band "The Walls." Hello guys and welcome to the show.

Matt- Hey nice to see you again
James- Hey man

Announcer- Ok so my first question is for both of you. Is it true you two are brothers?
Matt- Haha ya it is true we are brothers
James- Unfortunatly. Haha just kidding

Announcer- Nice, ok so James first album just came out today I've listened to i love it how was it recording and doing all that?
James- It was lot of fun. It was also alot of work but it was fun being able to get the opertunaty to do something like this. My band was just alot of fun to work with you know so that also had something to do with it.

Announcer- Nice, ok Matt your on tour right now, your first show was on Saturday. How did that go?
Matt- It went great i had a blast finally being able to play with Joe, Joel, and Alex you know and Cooper was just great although their Amp exploded which was really cool. I thought we did pretty well.
James- My favorite part was when both bands played More Than A Feeling that was pretty cool.

Announcer- Ya how did you guys come up with doing that?
Matt-Alex came up with the idea to do a duble performance at the end. It seemed like the crowd liked it although nothing can compair to Boston's original version.

Announcer- Ya i looked it up on YouTube it was pretty cool. So Matt with the new album whats going to be the first single?
Matt- The first single is going to be "Song For The Lovers"

Announcer- Cool, How bout you guys James are you going to have a single of the E.P.?
James-Nah we are going to wait but if we were going to do that it would be our favorite song "Im New Please Explain"

Announcer- Ya thats a pretty good track. Also James do you have a girlfriend or do you like anyone? Whats up with that situation?
James-Ha no girlfriend right now but i think that girl Holly Zona is pretty cute.

Announcer- How bout you Matt the Paparatzi spoted you and Briana Risk out at dinner the other night. Anything happening their?
Matt- I wish, but nah i don't know if shes interested in having a relationship so right now were just good friends.

Announcer- Well good luck there. So are you two going to tour in May?
James-YES! Both of our bands are going to tour together Saburben Sunrise is going to headline and we are possibly Co-Headlineing/ Second to last act.
Matt- Ya thats going to be a fun tour its going to start towards the end of May and we are looking for 3 or 2 more acts for that tour

Announcer- Matt are you guys ever going to take a break from touring?
Matt- Ya we are, the tour with James and his band is going to be our final tour for a little bit. We are going to take some time off and spend some time with the family and stuff like that
James- Ya mom was always saying how much she misses you and how she wants you home

Announcer- So is there going to be a theme for the tour with you too?
Matt- Circus type theme.. Its going to be fun

Announcer- And final question for tonite. Do you guys have dates to the IMA's?
Matt- Nope but hopefully soon
James- Nah im still available for that.

Announcer- Thank you gentlemen have fun and good luck
Matt- See you next time and ANY bands interested in touring with us hit me up
James- Later man and laddies im still open for the IMA's

Edited by user 07 April 2010 10:40:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#2 Posted : 06 April 2010 15:03:43(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
"Haha. Yeah, that Holly Zona is a good lookin gal, great tunes also. I'm currently married to my guitar though. And the IMAs, dude, dont worry, both my dogs are available, and the press would be all over you. Single sales would go through the roof." - Vin
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 07 April 2010 09:52:15(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
]"Haha. Yeah, that Holly Zona is a good lookin gal, great tunes also. I'm currently married to my guitar though. And the IMAs, dude, dont worry, both my dogs are available, and the press would be all over you. Single sales would go through the roof." - Vin

Wow dogs thanks man i would love to date a dog haha jk
-James
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage