logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 06 April 2010 18:05:26(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
The show opens with a dark stage. Then all the lights sudenly flip on and show the band standing

James- GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE THE WALLS THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THIS EVENING
UserPostedImage

the band opens with "This is how we start"

With the men in line ready to fight we don't give a fuck just kill them ALL!is how the song ends

James- So have you ever had a dream. When your laying in a feild and just looking over the herizon and seeing your lover runing at you..... Well this isn't one of those dreams this dream is CRAZY and about MONSTERIOUS FUCKING!!!!!!
the band begins to play "Im knew please explain" the songs topic is about hardcore fucking and then learning that the person you have been sleeping with has been sleeping around

I dont give a fuck about go see your boy the song stops in the middle and James says"Can i say something.. Right now i want people to start fucking on the floor right now"Then Dan says"Ok James we all know your horny but calm down and wait till you get home" Then the song ends
UserPostedImage
(James telling the crowd to fuck)

Dan- Ok now that James is hopefully calmed we are going to play a song by a band called "The Smashing Pumpkins" its entitled Tonight Tonight
[img]http://pics.livejournal.com/channonyarrow/pic/0002a155[/img]
(Dan playing the solo that they added in the middle)

Aj- Hello Pamona California im Aj and im the new bassest. Now im 21 so i would like someone to buy me a beer.(He gets about five beers on stage) Well this must suck to be Dan, James, and Stevie right now.

Stevie- Ya it does. ok so if you haven't noticed we are not like many other bands.. We like to have fun when we play shows and go crazy.... Obviously shown by James earlier. So the next song were going to play is called I Love Her More Then I Did Yesterday and can you all just have fun and go crazy for me.

Insted of playing the version on the album they swich it with James playing a piano intro then a drum roll opens up into a fast beated song with crazy guitar riffs through out

Dan- well guys we are going to play another cover song and this one is called "Killer Queen"

The band plays it very close to the original

James- The next song we are going to play is entended to tell the Goverment somthing its called "Peace, Love, and War"

The song opens with Dan's single guitar playing and ends with a bass solo

UserPostedImage

Aj- ok so this is going to be our final song and its entitled "So this is how it feels to be afraid"
Once again the band swiches it up from the original and insted of playing it slowly through most of the song and insted play high beat and fast

James- Thank you so much we love you goodnight
UserPostedImage
(A dancer going crazy at the end)

OOC: ok so i know this made them seem insaine and thats what i was going for
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2010 08:28:10(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
This is only a taste of what our tour is going to be like

-James
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 07 April 2010 08:47:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
"You guys know how to entertain people, It's really great to see people like you in the business."
- Max Armstrong