logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2010 12:11:05(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
After numerous delays Vincent Hale has finally released his bunker18 debut album called "The Ego & It's Own". The solo album was produced by Vincent, Paul Reeves, Regan Futrell, Jakey Comatose, and Marcy Smith. It features collaborations from Paul Reeves[Fear/The Waiting Room], Regan Futrell[Quarantine], Lewis Mason[Final Heaven], Jakey Comatose, and Ashley Perry[PANIC!]. The album is mixtures of hip hop, ambient, new wave, and alternative metal. Vincent said that he has another album to follow that is already done. He is to announce tour dates soon.

The Ego & It's Own
Album Cover:
UserPostedImage
01. Untitled
02. My Sorrow[Featuring Paul Reeves]
03. Creepin'
04. The Wake[Featuring Regan Futrell]
05. Nightfalls
06. Surburbs[Featuring Lewis Mason]
07. Whores Of New York[Featuring Jake Comatose]
08. Underground Sidewalks
09. Second Atlantic[Featuring Ashley Perry]
10. Overdose

Produced By: Vincent Hale(Exec.), Regan Futrell(Tracks 1, 3, 4, 8, and 10), Marcy Smith(Tracks 6, 8, and 9), Paul Reeves(Track 2), Lewis Mason(Track 6), Ashley Perry(Track 9), and Jakey Comatose(Tracks 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8)
Label: Climax Records
All Songs Written By: Vincent Hale
Recorded At: Long Island Studios, New York City
Thanks: Fans(Took a long time I know but it's finally here), Regan, Jakey, Marcy, Paul, Lewis, and Ashley(Yall made this album possible), Climax(For signing me and believing)
Artwork By: Regan Futrell
A Message From Vincent:
"I know it's finally here! It took a long time to make and to come out but it's finally here. I'd like to thank you for joining me in my musical journey. I plan on staying with Quarantine for as long as I can. Especially ever since we did the triple headline tour with Jakey and The Nimrods. That was awesome! I'd like to say thanks to Regan Futrell for letting me join Quarantine and making my dreams possible. I've always had this as my solo act and I plan to keep doing it in Quarantine. In fact the next album will be released sooner then you think because it's already done. It's going to be titled "Dusk 'till Dawn" and I self-produced it and recorded everything myself. I'm setting up a live band as we speak and plan to tour soon as well so look out for that! Like I said I want to thank everyone who made this possible."

Album | Single
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18