logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2010 14:02:44(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Inside the Teenage Rock & Roll Circus (Article by Jeff Thompson)

It was only last year when young kid James Urie was idoling his brother Matt for touring and releasing an album. Now it should be Matt who should be idoling his younger brother.
The Walls have so little expeirence but yet they are already playing shows with fun exciting themes. On their most recent show they had a Post-Apoctoliptic circus which brang much controversy about why such a young band would do something like this? The answer to that would be... Because they want to turn a concert into a show somthing more than just a band coming on stage and playing a fifteen song set. The band gets their influences for their shows from their favorite movies, music, and entertainment. James said that they want to their shows be like "The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, and Marylin Manson. The fact that these guys are so young and still have a long carrer ahead of them is something that people need to look at. Every member in "The Walls" is either eighteen or ninteen except for Aj who is twentyone. So if people beleive that they are too young or to imature there is time for them to mature through the years. There is also much controversy over most of the song lyrics that they have in their songs. Apart from the glitz and the glamour they are just young teenage kids just right out of high school. When they were still in highschool their fist show was in the school talent show. At the show the band still wanted to entertain but they were disqualified because the princepal wanted them to just go on stage and play three songs and get off. When they were on stage James decided to do the :Have you ever had a dream when" snipit which he did in the Circus Show from April Fifth. Not only were they disqualified but James and Dan were suspended for a week for not following the rules and using "Volgur" language. While they are puting on crazy shows and circus performances they are just normal teenage kids.
This was Inside The Teenage Rock & Roll Circus

What Saburben Sunrise Needs To Do To Get Signed- Short Article (Article by Tomas Franco)

While Saburben Sunrise spent little time bursting into the music scene they have had absolutly no luck what so ever finding a record label. If someone were to ask me what they should do is become more like Matt's brothers band and become more outgoing and crazy. Although they have put out quality music they need much work. In a recent interveiw Matt said "After the tour with "The Walls" we are going to be taking some time off to relax with the family." If they were smart they would go back and look and what type of band they would like to be.
That's what Saburben Sunrise Needs To Do To Get Signed

Interveiw with Dan from "The Walls"

Jenene Gillberg-Hello Dan im just going to ask you some questions if thats ok with you?
Dan- Thats fine it kinda sounds like im at a doctors apointment i think you should just relax.

Jenene- Haha ok Ill try. So my first question is why did you leave Saburben Sunrise?
Dan- Well, i mean it isnt like we got into a fight or anything, we all just felt like I needed to go to a younger band although I am only a year younger than them. Another reason is I overheard James singing in a Glee Club production and he can sing so I thought that maybe he would be interested in joining a band.

Jenene-Well I think that you made a good choice. So next is what the hell is all the circus theme about?
Dan- Well its going to be like our first tour in May and we decided to give it a shot before hand and see how people would like it.

Jenene- Its cool and all but you should have waited. No offense to you or the band but you should have waited. Also why are the lyrics so Volgur on your songs?
Dan- I write the songs bassed on my life and stuff and thats just how they come out. At first we entended our music to reach out to more of a mature crowd other than kids that are like 12,13,14, and 15. Cause i know in my house i wouldn't be able to listen to our cd until I was about sixteen.

Jenene- Well i guess that makes sense. Next question is in highschool you and James were nerds or so Ive heard. Is that true?
Dan- Well James was. He was always geting picked on and stuff. But i don't think I was a nerd. I had alot of girlfriends and people liked me but for some reason James was more unliked.

Jenene- Ok well thank you for your time.
Dan- Of course see you later
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#2 Posted : 08 April 2010 03:30:33(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
E.P. out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY ARTISTS