logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 10 April 2010 15:08:50(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Announcer- Hello is this Alex
Alex- Ya hows it going

Announcer- Very good thanks. Well i have a cuple of questions for you we don't want to hold you up, so here's the first one. How do you feal being nominated for two IMA's?
Alex- Well we were all really stoaked to hear that we were nominated for "Best New Artist" and "Best Album Artwork". You know we don't really expect to win because in best new artist we are going up against bands like "Reckoner" so you know its just an honor to be nominated. With the best artwork you know we might have a chance we are hoping to win something but once again our Cd cover is pretty much just two people geting ready to make out and there are so many covers where the detail is just insaine. But you know were hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Announcer- Well good luck to you. Next is the Album comes out tomorow, how excited are you?
Alex- I am insainly excited. This is the first Cd that Joe and I have recorded and with a great group of guys like this it was just so much fun. We read the reveiw and it wasn't very great but you know its all about what the fans think. If they like it then Awsome. If they dont o well you know we are very proud of the songs we recorded.

Announcer- Im sure the album is great. Well whats the first single off the album going to be?
Alex- It's going to be "Song For The Lovers." It's an acoustic track but its a very great song that i think people are going to love.

Announcer- Well im excited to hear that. So you just announced your Headlineing tour.
Alex- Ya we are headlineing with Thunder Road, The Walls, and Take It To The Grave.

Announcer- Why two new bands?
Alex-Because they are the future of this buesness so why not get them some great expeirence you know.

Announcer- Ok so my last question is. What songs will you be covering on that tour.
Alex- Uh well we were thinking maybe "Feeling This" By Blink-182, "Beleive" By Bravery, "Sex and Candy" By Marcy Playground, and "Horseshoes and Handgrenades" by Green Day. But we don't really know yet

Announcer- Ok well than you for spending time out of your day to speak with us.
Alex- No problem man anytime
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage