logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 12 April 2010 09:33:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Stefani Rose Interview

Q: How does it feel to be signed, after 3-4 years of sending out demo’s?
Stefani: It’s great, I’ve been trying to get signed for so long and nobody was willing to take a chance on me, I think it’s because my music doesn’t fit under one genre, they wouldn’t have had clue how to market my music but with Metamorphosis Records it’s different, they got in touch with me and said they’d back me 100% if I signed with them and they embraced my lifestyle.

Q: Why was your lifestyle an issue?
Stefani: Because most labels want someone who says the right things and someone who conducts themselves in the right way and with me your not ever gonna get that, I lead a wild lifestyle and I’ll do what I want, who I want and when I want, I’ve got no interest in being a role model to kids, or teenagers.

Q: How wild exactly is your lifestyle?
Stefani: I grew up in the craziest part of Los Angeles, my mother was wild and I guess I just followed on from her. When I was 16 I figured out a great way to get myself into clubs, there was this one club who had the same bouncer on the door, he was about 18 or 19 and almost every night I’d go up to the door and I’d tell him that I’d do any sexual favour he wanted at the end of the night if he’d let me in to the club, and he’d always let me in and I’d always give him a good time later on that night.

Q: What was it like being in the clubs at 16?
Stefani: Awesome, I’d walk into the clubs and because I was already in the clubs people just assumed I was much older than I looked. I’d walk into a club and there’d be someone buying me a drink straight away and then once the night got going and the drinks started flowing I’d be asked to join some guys in the bathroom to take any number of drugs.

Q: Where was your mother when this was happening?
Stefani: She was at home I guess, I moved out of my mom’s house when I was 16 because I got a job at a local dinner and I’d just go to the club later on find someone who’d let me crash at their place.

Q: Was your mother not worried?
Stefani: Not really, but she wasn’t aware of some of things that went on, we didn’t talk much and once I was 16 we didn’t see an awful lot of each other. It was my dream life, still is.

Q: So will you be cutting down on the partying now that you’ve got a record deal?
Stefani: No way, If anything I’m gonna party harder, it’s just gonna make things come easier to me, my main love is music and other than music my other interests are Sex, Drugs, Alcohol and Party’s.

Q: Do you think people will like you?
Stefani: Probably not, I’m not gonna try to be someone else just to be liked, if you don’t like me then that’s good, if I wasn‘t me then I‘d probably not like me, if you like me then that’s great, let’s meet up for drinks sometime. I know people will be thinking I'm a slut but I don't really care what people think and I kind of am.

Q: When can we expect your debut album?
Stefani: I honestly don’t know, at the moment we’re talking about getting it out towards the end of the year, I’m excited about it but I need to get writing a few more songs first,

Q: Do you write all of your songs?
Stefani: Up to now yeah, but if I don’t think my songs are good enough then I’d be happy with someone else writing music for me.

OOC: Feel free to dislike Stefani Rose, I wanted someone completely opposite to Alicia Lena, So it's good if you want to have your characters hate her.

Edited by user 12 April 2010 09:39:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 12 April 2010 10:19:11(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Yeh, right, keep telling yourself that. Fuckwits who go on about "I'm real" and "I'm in it for the music" talk out of their arses. People who really are what you sad acts call "real" just fucking get on with it, they don't need to prove it to anyone.
-Kamikaze Kate
PS. Nice ripoff name. Cheap attention-seeking whore? I think so.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 12 April 2010 10:29:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Another trailer trash crack-whore who had to do a good bj to get signed. Great. - Linda Fea

OOC: like Really, You know theres like 3 Stephanie's already.

Edited by user 12 April 2010 10:33:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 12 April 2010 13:16:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich: the old quip is "sex,drugs,and rock 'n roll".notice the sex and drugs comes first.we at the war bride find this very important.

karoliena:our career is going nowhere fast,but we more than make up for the lack of cock n roll.

erich:rock n roll.

karoliena:that's what i said.

erich:....no,i'm fairly sure you didnt.

karoliena:oh.boy is my face red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 12 April 2010 19:27:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Another trailer trash crack-whore who had to do a good bj to get signed. Great. - Linda Fea

OOC: like Really, You know theres like 3 Stephanie's already.

OOC: Sorry I didn't realise there could only be a certain amount of Stephanie's on this game, So what it's just a name.
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 12 April 2010 20:40:47(UTC)
bikz

Woman

C4AJoh wrote:
OOC: Sorry I didn't realise there could only be a certain amount of Stephanie's on this game, So what it's just a name.

OOC : Three already? Stephanie Fierce, Stephanie Ortiz .... Raven's guitar!? Name duplicates can be very annoying, especially if you've got like six Ebony Darkness Dementias or whatever, but Stephanie isn't that uncommon a name. There were two in my class at school, known as "Stephanie" and "Steph-fanny". Ha.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 12 April 2010 23:02:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

OOC : Three already? Stephanie Fierce, Stephanie Ortiz .... Raven's guitar!? Name duplicates can be very annoying, especially if you've got like six Ebony Darkness Dementias or whatever, but Stephanie isn't that uncommon a name. There were two in my class at school, known as "Stephanie" and "Steph-fanny". Ha.

OOC: Yeah, there was always a Steph-fanny at school. I just don't get why the name thing became an issue with Daniel. It's not like I chose the name because of his character's and it's not even spelt the same way, I just thought that Stefani Rose was a pretty good name for my character.
#8 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:18:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
bikz wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

OOC: Yeah, there was always a Steph-fanny at school. I just don't get why the name thing became an issue with Daniel. It's not like I chose the name because of his character's and it's not even spelt the same way, I just thought that Stefani Rose was a pretty good name for my character.

OOC: Ok listen. When people think Stephanie, they either think of Raven's Guitar, me (Daniel), Ortiz or Fierce, do we really need another Stephanie (No matter if it's spelled a different way). Choosing the name Stephanie is not being unique first of all. It's like if I made a band called Go Nimrods! Second of all, obviously I'm not the only one with an issue here otherwise Bikz wouldn't have commented. And Obviously Stephanie is my biggest character on here and you knowing that, you introduce this girl name Stefani after I made the "Pop is Boring thread" . Something tells me that you spelled it a different way because you knew it was going to bother me. I never seemed to have a problem with you so I don't understand. If this is your way of getting attention, yeah it worked but it won't do good for your character.

Edited by user 13 April 2010 00:19:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Laurelles1  
#9 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:22:00(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: Wow. A bit harsh there, Steph. He might've just liked the name Stefani maybe? Just a thought. Make love not war.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#10 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:24:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Laurelles1 wrote:
OOC: Wow. A bit harsh there, Steph. He might've just liked the name Stefani maybe? Just a thought. Make love not war.

OOC: Not being harsh at all. I'm just being real. I never had a problem with C4AJoh and it seems fishy to me that he or she did that after i post a thread "Pop is boring".
And what if i Liked the name Nimrods, is that an excuse why I'm going to name my new band Go Nimrodz (With a Z)
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:24:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
bikz wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

OOC: Ok listen. When people think Stephanie, they either think of Raven's Guitar, me (Daniel), Ortiz or Fierce, do we really need another Stephanie (No matter if it's spelled a different way). Choosing the name Stephanie is not being unique first of all. It's like if I made a band called Go Nimrods! Second of all, obviously I'm not the only one with an issue here otherwise Bikz wouldn't have commented. And Obviously Stephanie is my biggest character on here and you knowing that, you introduce this girl name Stefani after I made the "Pop is Boring thread" . Something tells me that you spelled it a different way because you knew it was going to bother me. I never seemed to have a problem with you so I don't understand. If this is your way of getting attention, yeah it worked but it won't do good for your character.

OOC: I don't have a problem with you if anything I like you, Your great at roleplays and I never even thought about the name thing being an issue, I can change it if it's that much of a problem, it just seems like a pointless thing. In real life music if someone else comes into the industry called Britney, i don't think you'd get Britney Spears complaining about it. But if it is a problem for you then I'll think of another first name for her, but it just seems a bit weird.
By the way I do like you and your characters and I really didn't create this character's personality or name just to annoy you I thought that both the first name and the second name go well together. I don't mind if anyone's characters hate my characters on roleplay as long as they realise that I'm not here to annoy people and I kinda consider you all my little Roleplay friends.
Offline Laurelles1  
#12 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:26:37(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:

OOC: Not being harsh at all. I'm just being real. I never had a problem with C4AJoh and it seems fishy to me that he or she did that after i post a thread "Pop is boring".
And what if i Liked the name Nimrods, is that an excuse why I'm going to name my new band Go Nimrodz (With a Z)

OOC: It's just like Elvis Presley didn't have a problem with Elvis Costello, did he? Although that might be because Elvis is dead.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 13 April 2010 00:28:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:

OOC: Firstly I'm a guy and secondly I actually had this character planned for a couple of weeks. How does it seem fishy, a lot of you people on this forum seem to always come up with conspiracy theory's. I don't get it, just let people get on with it.
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 13 April 2010 01:20:30(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: Second of all, obviously I'm not the only one with an issue here otherwise Bikz wouldn't have commented.

OOC : Actually I commented, IC, because Kamikaze Kate's out of control and just wanted to find some way to take a dig at her. It's not like Raven Nightshade or Regan Futrell or you had a problem with me naming my character Raven Comatose aka. Regan Wolfe Robbins, formerly known as Regan Jessica Stephanie Ormen "Raven Storme" (who didn't complain about the strom having a similar name to her former pseudonym). How many Jimmys are there? Jimmy Bishop, Jimmy Him, St. Jimmy (The Prisoners), St. Jimmy (M.A.D), to name but a few. When I took hold of Katie Zombie, she was renamed "Katee" to avoid confusion with Katie Kairiri. There has been four or five singles named "Comatose" and there's also Javen Comatose and Comatose Records and the state of being in a coma .... Stephanie Fierce, Stefani Rose is hardly a really big take-off.
Sorry for starting all this, it was just a throwaway IC insult.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 13 April 2010 01:27:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: Second of all, obviously I'm not the only one with an issue here otherwise Bikz wouldn't have commented.

OOC : Actually I commented, IC, because Kamikaze Kate's out of control and just wanted to find some way to take a dig at her. It's not like Raven Nightshade or Regan Futrell or you had a problem with me naming my character Raven Comatose aka. Regan Wolfe Robbins, formerly known as Regan Jessica Stephanie Ormen "Raven Storme" (who didn't complain about the strom having a similar name to her former pseudonym). How many Jimmys are there? Jimmy Bishop, Jimmy Him, St. Jimmy (The Prisoners), St. Jimmy (M.A.D), to name but a few. When I took hold of Katie Zombie, she was renamed "Katee" to avoid confusion with Katie Kairiri. There has been four or five singles named "Comatose" and there's also Javen Comatose and Comatose Records and the state of being in a coma .... Stephanie Fierce, Stefani Rose is hardly a really big take-off.
Sorry for starting all this, it was just a throwaway IC insult.

OOC: I even said that people can hate the character because that's sort of what i wanted. I wanted to make the complete opposite character to Alicia Lena and had Stefani Rose planned for a week or so, it just so happened that I was asked by SuicideParty via PM if his label could sign Alicia Lena and I thought this was a good opportunity to get Stefani Rose a record deal. on the other issue about the Pop becoming boring thread, the timing was purely coincidental, I began writing the introduction to my new character on Microsoft Word and I created the topic about it and then once I had posted it I realised the thing Daniel posted about Pop becoming boring but I never thought it would become an issue.
It's not a problem that you started it Bikz and fair enough if it's in character I don't mind.
but OOC: it becomes a bit more personal.