logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 18 April 2010 01:19:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
HT: Stephanie Fierce says Next album is a Music Intervention

At the IMA's, you revealed that your album is going to be killer. Can you tell us anything else about your new album?
Stephanie: It’s for everyone’s own good. It's a music intervention. Can't wait for this fall!

Now what do you mean “for Everyone’s own good”
Stephanie: My next album reveals the truth about pretty much everything in life but focuses more on something specific about fame and pop music. I’ve written a couple of songs and the concept came to me. A lot of pop stars are going to hate me for it but that’s why it’s for everyone’s good, even my own good. Also I play the role of a bitch but at least it's inspirational. That’s all I can say right now.

In your opinion, what does it mean to be hardcore?
Stephanie: Listen, we have women who are born hard core or raised at the least. I can say that it’s understandable for them to be hardcore. They’ve been that way all their life. But a stupid bitch who makes songs about “tick tock you’re career is almost over” you’re not hardcore. Also there is a difference between being hardcore and TRYING to be hardcore. Stop being such a fake ass bitch, that’s all I’m going to say.

Why do you feel so sorry for Pop?
Stephanie: Pop in a female’s perspective is all about women power. It’s been that way for such a long time. Believe it or not but girls and even gay boys look up to that. When you think women power you think GirlSpice. However they are done and who’s next? The whole process of making music is becoming easier than ever. You can even nowadays make a pop song at the comfort of your home without paying a single penny, basically having the computer do everything for you. Yeah technology is awesome but you know how they saying knowledge is power. Many people know nothing about making real music because everything is done for them. So that means they don’t have the power either.

Why do you feel sorry for women in particular?
Stephanie: Well this has been going on for a long time but it’s becoming more common now. Women are becoming a price tag. The sad part is that the prices go down every day. It has nothing to do with being sexy. Women down grade themselves. You’re worth more than what you think. In the industry I think women need to be more in control of their music. They hardly have any control whatsoever. This is a topic I will be talking about on my new album.

Hey Stephanie, Almost every artist is doing these so we’re gonna ask a series of questions which start with what’s your favorite and then you answer and explain your answer?
Stephanie: Ok…

What’s your favorite Food?
Stephanie: I love pizza or chicken. You know regular foods, not left-over trailer trash rats.

Who’s your favorite Singer?
Stephanie: My favorite singer…hmmm. Well this is very though question because I have so many and there many great singer out there. Real singer, not some auto-tuned bitch who forces herself to act like a crack whore because it’s her only way to get attention, But anyway I’ll just mention a few. I love Barry White, Steve Wonder, Sade, Whitney Houston, Kim Carnes, Celine Dion and so many more.

What’s your favorite Ice-Cream?
Stephanie: I love banana flavored ice cream.

What’s your favorite Animal?
Stephanie: Probably have to be polar bears and I also love wolfs.

What’s your favorite Sexual Position?
Stephanie: What the hell do I look like to you huh? *Slaps reporter in the face” You want me to whoop your ass on national television mother fucker. Have some fucking respect.
*New reporter walks in*

Sorry about that Mrs. Fierce, it won’t happen again. Let’s continue on shall we, what’s your favorite Movie?
Stephanie: I really don’t have one, but I prefer action or comedy. You know what anything but musicals actually.

What’s your favorite TV Show?
Stephanie: I’m a Rockstar Get Me Out of here. I also love the old cartoon classics. Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, anything along that is fine.

What’s your favorite Cartoon Character?
Stephanie: Don’t have a favorite.

What’s your favorite Drink?
Stephanie: I’m not a drinker but when I do drink for special occasions. I like something that’s not too strong but not too weak. Shameful to say but I like thick stuff.

What’s your favorite Sleeping…… UMMM, ok next question.What’s your favorite Hot Beverage?
Stephanie: I never liked tea growing up but now I love it. Especially Green Tea!

What’s your favorite Book?
Stephanie: I have too many favorites. The Purpose Driven Life, The Hours, and some others I can’t think of at the moment. And yes I hate twilight, so don’t ask me.

Q: What’s your favorite day of the year?
Stephanie: I love Christmas day. It’s really the only time I can spend time with my family.

Thank you for your time, we hope you keep have amazing success!

Edited by user 19 April 2010 08:50:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 18 April 2010 01:26:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
"I can't wait for your next album, hopefully it will benefit us all like you say it will."
- Alicia
#3 Posted : 18 April 2010 01:53:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
"I can't wait for your next album, hopefully it will benefit us all like you say it will."
- Alicia

Stephanie Fierce: Trust me any good music out there can benefit everyone, sadly right now that's not the case.

Edited by user 18 April 2010 01:56:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : 18 April 2010 03:07:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Error Fixed. BTW, anyone who supports the concept, (Which hasn't fully been revealed yet) and if you're interested in collaborating, PM me. Of course you got to be someone I can trust.
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 18 April 2010 03:15:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Alicia Lena would love to return the favour.

OOC: But I'm guessing the comment Of course you got to be someone I can trust was directed at me.
#6 Posted : 18 April 2010 03:21:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
Alicia Lena would love to return the favour.

OOC: But I'm guessing the comment Of course you got to be someone I can trust was directed at me.

Please PM, don't make it public. BTW, that was directed at everyone not just you.
#7 Posted : 18 April 2010 03:35:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: forgot to mention, if you're interested in collaborating, you will have to write a verse. There are songs in which i have selected specifically for a collaboration and they are missing a verse..

Edited by user 18 April 2010 03:37:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : 19 April 2010 08:49:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

There is a part 2 in the interview coming soon!