logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 18 April 2010 12:21:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

UserPostedImage

GQ: Hello Tisha, You look beautiful today. How are you?

Tisha: Im well.

GQ: Now, you just kicked off your world wide tour in Europe and how does it feel to be on your first real tour in two years?

Tisha: It feels awesome because I haven't been on the road in two years. I am so happy to see my fans from all around the world and I love them so much and just thank them for all the love and the support that they have given me.

GQ: When on tour do you ever get home sick?

Tisha: Hell yes. All the time. I love my family and friends too much to ever be away from them a certain time. But work is work. And I try to look at it in a positive prospective because I am in a buisness and when the people come out to see me out of love, I must return that love back to them by entertaining them and letting them know I love them back.
GQ: So now you have a hit album out, how does it feel to work so hard on something and have it to pay off?

Tisha: It feels great because I love working on this project. On my previous project before this, I had so much anger and hate in my heart and in me from the crazy ass summer of 2009 I had. HaHa (Tisha laughs hard). That I didn't know how to incorporate it into an album. So the album came out kind of rushed and seemed like it was missing something. And I felt like I lost my touch. But dammit, With this album I couldn't be more happier than ever. I love the album and I am feel like I am on top of the world right now.

GQ: So we all know you have a special bond with Alicia Lena. How do you think her music will impact the world.

Tisha: I think her music will impact the world in a positive way. This girl has something to say. She has a message she wants to get out in her music. Somethings in this buisness become so untraditional and plastic that we forget whats real. And Alicia is one of the few many real people I know in this buisness. And I love her dearly.

GQ: So, I know you can't wait for the U.S leg of your tour?

Tisha: OMG....Its going to feel amazing returning to the states. And to kick the tour off in my hometown of New York City is great. The energy there is crazy. I just cannot wait to see my friends and family again. And of course my U.S fans.

GQ: So what's next for you besides this tour?

Tisha: There is like all types of crazy going on next. Haha. I have a remixed album install for a June release. The album will be remixed songs of my favourite songs off the I AM...BEAUTIFULLY HUMAN album. And it will feature a couple of my favourte artist out now to be on some tracks. And I have a major surprise for you all coming in August. Like major. It is something almost two years in the making that I can't wait for.

GQ: Well Tisha, it was such a pleasure talking to you and we all here at GQ wish you all the success in the world.

Tisha: Thanks. I love you guys.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 18 April 2010 12:31:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Are you real?
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3 Posted : 18 April 2010 13:03:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Tisha: I know I'm real. Are you real?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#4 Posted : 18 April 2010 14:28:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Oh you're real. Then Nope.

Edited by user 18 April 2010 14:29:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#5 Posted : 18 April 2010 15:37:46(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Tisha: I think your crazy. Your a lunatic. Please just don't talk or reply back to anystatements I put out. Like I really dont want any problems anymore.

OOC: Seriously, I know it makes good rp. But this wasn't directed to you so I don't think you should be so offensive. I dont want a hassle so just let it be.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#6 Posted : 18 April 2010 15:57:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Tisha: I think your crazy. Your a lunatic. Please just don't talk or reply back to anystatements I put out. Like I really dont want any problems anymore.

OOC: Seriously, I know it makes good rp. But this wasn't directed to you so I don't think you should be so offensive. I dont want a hassle so just let it be.

Stephanie Fierce: Lunatic, because I said an opinion? You're weak. And Tisha I just feel sorry for you. You're a hypocrite and you are faker than Brianna's hot boobies.

The whole OOC is so last year. It's not like you see me constantly on your posts, some characters like your character Tisha (EX: Angel) and some don't (EX: Stephanie Fierce).

Edited by user 18 April 2010 15:59:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#7 Posted : 18 April 2010 16:32:32(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Lunatic, because I said an opinion? You're weak. And Tisha I just feel sorry for you. You're a hypocrite and you are faker than Brianna's hot boobies.

The whole OOC is so last year. It's not like you see me constantly on your posts, some characters like your character Tisha (EX: Angel) and some don't (EX: Stephanie Fierce).

Tisha:Shoulnt you be in a coffin. I am a strong and I dont tolleratate bull crap and I will never be fake. Never that hun.

OOC: Okay, I understand the whole last year thing but this is it. No more arguments. The same feelings Angel has toward Tisha is mutual and the same feelings Stephanie has toward Tisha is mutual. But I dont want no more character beefs.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

#8 Posted : 18 April 2010 16:34:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Tisha:Shoulnt you be in a coffin. I am a strong and I dont tolleratate bull crap and I will never be fake. Never that hun.

OOC: Okay, I understand the whole last year thing but this is it. No more arguments. The same feelings Angel has toward Tisha is mutual and the same feelings Stephanie has toward Tisha is mutual. But I dont want no more character beefs.

OOC: Um that makes no sense. This is RP, anything realistic is possible.
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 18 April 2010 20:08:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
"Awesome interview Tisha, thanks for the kind words. Your probably the best around when it comes to live performances. Just keep doing what your doing, your amazing."
- Alicia
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#10 Posted : 19 April 2010 05:05:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

C4AJoh wrote:
"Awesome interview Tisha, thanks for the kind words. Your probably the best around when it comes to live performances. Just keep doing what your doing, your amazing."
- Alicia

Tisha: Thanks Alicia. Love you.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrianaRisk  
#11 Posted : 19 April 2010 09:55:45(UTC)
BrianaRisk

wow, thanks for mentioning my fake tits, that was original. i think i'll cut them off now and become a 'real' artist! you know the kind that takes more time dreaming up ways to get attention that actually making music that people will listen to. or maybe i can just be dry as toast on interviews! thats what makes people look cool!
B R I A N A - R I S K

#12 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:05:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

BrianaRisk wrote:
wow, thanks for mentioning my fake tits, that was original. i think i'll cut them off now and become a 'real' artist! you know the kind that takes more time dreaming up ways to get attention that actually making music that people will listen to. or maybe i can just be dry as toast on interviews! thats what makes people look cool!

Stephanie Fierce: If that was directed at me. Listen sweet heart, I could care less if people don't listen to my music. I'm selling out venues right now, little bimbo. It's ironic how you say that, cause all you've done has been done before and it's the reason Pop is horrible, because of newbies like you. But don't worry sweetie, fall will be in here no time. And all you fake bitches will be destroyed.

Edited by user 19 April 2010 10:05:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#13 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:16:18(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
BrianaRisk wrote:
wow, thanks for mentioning my fake tits, that was original. i think i'll cut them off now and become a 'real' artist!

^ I hope Raven doesn't see this. She's got implants and would do that.
Who cares about bra size? Doesn't change your mediocre music. Put the claws away, this is so old.
-Machete

Ignore her, she's only saying she doesn't care about boobs because she's flat as fuck! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
-Kamikaze Kate
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#14 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:20:19(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" All boobs are is big circle things with a little black or red shit in the middle. It doesnt mean anything, you can invite someone to make them have pleasure, but after that, it's just another body party we wash while talking a shower"
- Shaun Daniels [Press Talks]
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:22:39(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Kate : Also used for feeding children. And attacking people. *lops one out and shoots some milk at the fighting pop stars* HA HA! ;)
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#16 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:24:14(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Kate : Also used for feeding children. And attacking people. *lops one out and shoots some milk at the fighting pop stars* HA HA! ;)

" Dukee Duke!!"
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#17 Posted: : 19 April 2010 10:40:27(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Matt: I have a fake penis tattoo on my leg, so now I am a fake guitarist. :'(
Offline Taylr  
#18 Posted : 19 April 2010 10:48:31(UTC)
Taylr

Man

BrianaRisk wrote:

Damien: Jay says your tits are fine.
Offline bikz  
#19 Posted : 19 April 2010 11:04:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Taylr wrote:

Roxy : I'm in love with a guy with a fake penis tattoo on his leg. Am I a fake guitarist?
Mikki : Yes. ;)
Roxy : Well, you're a fake drummer.
Mikki : How am I fake? I am SO real.
Roxy : You're fake because you can't play for shit. :P
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#20 Posted : 19 April 2010 11:08:10(UTC)
Taylr

Man

bikz wrote:
Taylr wrote:

Roxy : I'm in love with a guy with a fake penis tattoo on his leg. Am I a fake guitarist?
Mikki : Yes. ;)
Roxy : Well, you're a fake drummer.
Mikki : How am I fake? I am SO real.
Roxy : You're fake because you can't play for shit. :P

Matt: And I'm in love with a person in love with a person with a fake penis tattoo on his leg so I'm double fake.

Edited by user 19 April 2010 11:09:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified