logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 20 April 2010 03:18:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Related:
Stephanie Fierce Z100 (October 2009)
http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=2813

Stephanie Fierce Z100 (December 2009)
http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=3366

Want More Stephanie Fierce?
http://www.therockstarga...t.aspx?g=posts&t=264

Follow her team on Twitter (Exclusive Updates)
http://twitter.com/stephfierceweb

Ryan Seacrest: Goooooood afternoon New York City! This is Ryan Seacrest with New York's hit music station Z100.3. After nearly four months we are here again with the one and only Stephanie Fierce. The Pop sinner! *moan noise effects*

Stephanie Fierce: You are too funny Ryan! BTW Want to give a shout out to my fans listening right now, I love you so much, you are gold.

Ryan Seacrest: They sure are. Now Steph i have to ask you this since you're here in New york. What's the best thing you love about New York ?

Stephanie Fierce: I love the fashion and the FOOD! No one can beat a New York style pizza! And of course my new yawk fans.

Ryan Seacrest: Ok, we need to talk about some recent stuff that’s been going on. There’s been a lot of drama and controversy for you lately of course. First, it’s been like three weeks since the incident. And come on now, it hasn’t even been that long and you have progressed so much. We are surprised but so happy for you.

Stephanie Fierce: I definitely have come a long way. A lot has happened. But like i said before my fans and my music is my therapy. I'm on tour and my fans have been great. Love you guys! Also my family and my closest friends have been extremely supportive.

Ryan Seacrest: Now you know about the Texas concert controversy. What was the whole meaning of the shirt and what do you have to say to those who think you're just trying to grab attention?

Stephanie Fierce: I wasn't trying to be funny. And people who say i was trying to do it for attention. HELL YES I was. That was the whole point, to get everyone's attention. I had something important to says So I purposely took a white t-shirt, took a sharpie and wrote what I felt and what came to my mind. And what was everyone's reaction. I was only testing society. I also don't need to explain myself, the shirt explains it all.

Ryan Seacrest: Now what was even more shocking is you saying The F word, liberals. Aren't you a liberal?

Stephanie Fierce: That's the whole point.

Ryan Seacrest: *Giggles* I see.

Stephanie Fierce: Next time i do something like that, I'm going to have to write an explanation for each statement. I mean there's not even that much room for the shirt but if people are that slow then i'll make sure to use a bigger shirt next time.

Ryan Seacrest: On a more positive side, It's been nothing but success for you, your records have been selling like crazy. 64 Million Records sold. Sold out tours. You've won 3 Birdies. I mean Congratulations!

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you, very humbled actually.

Ryan Seacrest: I mean 64 Million Records including single and album sales in almost 3 years! You gotta show off once in a while you know.

Stephanie Fierce: It's just crazy. I don't keep track of the numbers. And people always say "What girl, you're lying!". But the reason I don't is because I don't want it to become a reason to not keep trying. One thing my dad told me is to not let success change the real me. But yeah every time someone brings it up, the numbers just rise. It's insane.
OOC: I'll stop showing off now ;)

Ryan Seacrest: How are you and Johnny doing?

Stephanie Fierce: We're doing better than ever.

Ryan Seacrest: Now he's more private about things like this. Why do think so?

Stephanie Fierce: I think people till this day think I'ma single woman and I am not. I'm married. but that's a good thing because it's very uncomfortable for me.

Ryan Seacrest: You feel uncomfortable now. *giggles*

Stephanie Fierce: Shut up Ryan. *frowns* Anyways, he's more private because that's how its suppose to be. Btu that doesn't mean we're not happy. We are happier than ever.

Ryan Seacrest: Steph you know we love you here in Z100. You’re basically like family to us. But like family we have to be honest.

Stephanie Fierce: Just ask the damn question already lol *Looks away, closing one eye*

Ryan Seacrest: Why are you being such a bitch to many artists? This is not the Steph we know.

Stephanie Fierce: *Laughs hard* I’m being a bitch for everyone’s own good. When I stepped into the scene, I was bashed as well. I know the feeling but what I did is I took that and worked hard to show them I’m not what they claimed of me. Music is becoming so fake, along with women. And yes Pop music was real, those who say Pop was always fake, you better not come to my site. I want all these new artists to work hard and show me I’m wrong. Take control of their music. Make pop exciting again. I’m not saying I’m the best because there are other extremely talented acts that are doing their thing right now but I know I have also made an impact. I don’t want pop to become underground. I know that’s technically impossible and doesn’t make sense at all, but in my eyes Pop is close to being dead. Hopefully people take it as a rude awakening because I’m not going to be involved anymore. I said what I had to say. Either take my advice or screw yourselves.

Ryan Seacrest: We understand that but don’t you feel like you’re pushing it a little too far. We’ve never seen you so outraged. Doesn’t it worry you that people might see this publicity thing for the new album?

Stephanie Fierce: I'm not pushing it a little too far! This attitude is not for show, it’s what I’m feeling at the moment and I’m an artist. I am angry as hell right now and that’s what I’m expressing. Anyone who thinks that, kiss my fierce black ass.

Ryan Seacrest: Now the album is set for this fall. Is it ready or how much have you finished?

Stephanie Fierce: I haven’t recorded anything and I won’t be recording anything for the next two months but I have written a lot. I have been doing this for a while now so I can vision how things are going to come out. My goal is to make the most annoying yet epic pop piece of music that will make a statement of its own. That song that I’m still writing will be the album concept which now I’m working on with a special band. I'm battling with the song because it's not coming out the way I want it. A lot of changes have been made for that song which is worrying me a bit. One thing for sure is that with this album I’m not going to rush anything, but I’m predicting things will be done by fall. Fall is my favorite time to release music because it’s when I get moody and the colder weather accommodates my personality. Musically after this album I’m just going to focus on my record label and on Savior. I’ll be gone for a long time. This is it! Anyway, back to making music…….

Ryan Seacrest: Thank you for stopping by, you know we love having you here, so make sure to visit us again.

Stephanie Fierce: Aww thanks, and to my fans. I love you so much and thank you for all your support. Fall will be here in no time!

OOC: BTW this will be my last RP for a while. So yeah...

Edited by user 20 April 2010 03:23:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified