logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#21 Posted : 22 April 2010 09:40:36(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
bdylan88 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
bdylan88 wrote:
Yup I created two accounts so I could expand my RP. How is this bad? I had huge plans to reveal that JJ fields was actually Jack Fate the founder of The Bards. Diamond Records was going to sign The Bards after a short retirement.

Also I thought creating Diamond Records was a great way to honor the unsung heroes of this game. People who deserve some attention. RPing myself was only to expand my Rp like I said above...

Because of this I will stop playing this game. Next month would have been an entire year for me on this great site. Thank you Stephanie Fierce for stalking me and ruining the fun.

Awesome! I stick up for you and you stab me in the face. And my name is Daniel, first of all. Second of all, don’t act as if all this planned and aware, you know you were secretly multi-accounting, otherwise you would of told everyone when i asked back in the awards thread. It’s not sad that you’re multi-accounting because many people do that but what’s sad is that you self flattered yourself. The reason this is not a big deal is because this is just a game and I can honestly care less. But if you're going to stab me in the face for sticking up for you then go fuck yourself and get some help you sound a little damaged in the brain.

stab you in the back! It is your fault this happened! You posted the link! Duh! and yes I obvisoulsy was multi-accounting and NO I wasn't flattering myself. It was for my RP! and real mature with the, "go fuck yourself", line. Applause

And yes this was planned and aware...THAT IS WHY I CREATED DIAMOND RECORDS AND RPED MYSELF!

Well I guess you should continue that special RP of yours, it's gonna turn out the same, minus the suspense...
But just go on with it! No need to fight..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#22 Posted : 22 April 2010 11:02:27(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
troy211619 wrote:
bdylan88 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
bdylan88 wrote:
Yup I created two accounts so I could expand my RP. How is this bad? I had huge plans to reveal that JJ fields was actually Jack Fate the founder of The Bards. Diamond Records was going to sign The Bards after a short retirement.

Also I thought creating Diamond Records was a great way to honor the unsung heroes of this game. People who deserve some attention. RPing myself was only to expand my Rp like I said above...

Because of this I will stop playing this game. Next month would have been an entire year for me on this great site. Thank you Stephanie Fierce for stalking me and ruining the fun.

Awesome! I stick up for you and you stab me in the face. And my name is Daniel, first of all. Second of all, don’t act as if all this planned and aware, you know you were secretly multi-accounting, otherwise you would of told everyone when i asked back in the awards thread. It’s not sad that you’re multi-accounting because many people do that but what’s sad is that you self flattered yourself. The reason this is not a big deal is because this is just a game and I can honestly care less. But if you're going to stab me in the face for sticking up for you then go fuck yourself and get some help you sound a little damaged in the brain.

stab you in the back! It is your fault this happened! You posted the link! Duh! and yes I obvisoulsy was multi-accounting and NO I wasn't flattering myself. It was for my RP! and real mature with the, "go fuck yourself", line. Applause

And yes this was planned and aware...THAT IS WHY I CREATED DIAMOND RECORDS AND RPED MYSELF!

Well I guess you should continue that special RP of yours, it's gonna turn out the same, minus the suspense...
But just go on with it! No need to fight..

OOC: We love indicating OOC, don't we?
Offline maximys  
#23 Posted : 22 April 2010 11:17:37(UTC)
maximys

ooc: Why would anyone get so upset over a game? It's just for fun.
Masters of Destruction the band
Offline bikz  
#24 Posted : 22 April 2010 11:20:24(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
maximys wrote:
ooc: Why would anyone get so upset over a game? It's just for fun.

OOC : Because we're all total bitches. ;)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence