logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 23 April 2010 10:08:35(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Moquel's Music Video Premiere/ 4-22-10/ Fuse Network

Interview, Tyson interviews Moquel on the big debut day.

Tyson: This video was filmed in the Bahamas Islands of The Grand, why did you choose that location?
Moquel: I love stunning enviroments, I'm a very romantic guy and I wanted to show my fans I am by my lyrics and also by my first debut music video, Bahamas is a very romantic place on the beach so I choose due to the enviroment and also somewhere I always wanted to go.

Tyson: Was it hard playing the piano on the sand?
Moquel: (laughs) actually, I feel sorry for the crew members that had to carry that heavy thing due to the beach for the shoot.

Tyson: Who is the girl that is in the video? I heard she is an coming singer..
Moquel: Yes, Sara White is a very talented young girl. She is 22 and Racheal Holder, my agent, is going to be signing her soon and I didnt see no another chance for her to be apart of my video. She did an amazing job for her first shoot.

Tyson: What are you expecting from this big debut?
Moquel: For my fans to see the real music and musician in me and for them to enjoy the music. The most goal is I want my fans to love what I do in music. I'm aiming for that, which I will archieve.

Tyson: Cocky huh?
Moquel: Always.

Tyson: Get his debut single that is officially released on April 25th 2010 and this is the music video premiere of " I Truthly Love Her" here on Fuse, enjoy!

The Music Video Premiere of " I Truthy Love Her"

UserPostedImage

Moquel
I Truthly Love Her
Truthly.. Hers
2010 Dark Blue Music & SRA Music
Director: Xclustive

Concept: A slow piano starts to play as the camera shots a screen of the sun setting as the sky is orange and the water is sklying as Moquel is sitting at a white piano on a very stunning beach with white sand and blue ocean water, with a black and white classic suit on. He begins to play the piano and the sun shines upon him and he starts to sing the first lyrics of the song. The scene shows a woman moving peacely in the blue water and Moquel still playing the piano. He is walking along the beach line, with cargo shorts on and no shirt on, as he walks slowly down the beachline, singing the remaining lyrics of the song. He stops as he sees a woman from far distance in the water, walking forward to him, He begins to start walking again as he then appears in front of a stunning jungles with white birds flying, he sings the chrous and hoook of the song as the scene remains of him on the beach, looking focusly into the water. The girl is shown, the long black hair, silk skin and a long white summer dress on is dragging on the blue ocean floor. A bird flys on Moquel's arm as he begins to slow the phrase of the chrous and go into the second lyrics of the song, he is in standing in the water, moving back and forth, as he sings the lyrics with so much soul and passion, as he sings the girl walks more faster as the sun shines again upon them. The sun shines one more time, the girl is in front of him, they both change into white clothing and Moquel sings to her. The water rises as the water is rising to their humps, the water rises to their humps and they are now in the sand, the girl laying on Moquel's stomach and him gracely singing the chrous and hook to her. The bridges comes with a slow beat to it, Moquel apperes day light of time, in the water, as the sun is rising, he plays the piano in the middle of the water as the girl seats by him. He sings the bridge and kisses the girl slowly on her cheeks. She smiles and they hold hands as they appear in the water together, the water moves slowly and very gracely on them, as Moquel continues to sing. A long note comes and they appear all in a big flashback of the video, the last location of the video are they are in the middle of the jungle with the white doves flying. Moquel ends, " Your my everything, my dove, I Truthly Love You" The birds cover them and the piano is empty, no one playing, the beach is peacely as a camera zooms out and they appear in the mountains, laying there, smiling.

Tyson: Nice, Moquel!
Moquel: Yes, I hope you all enjoy the single. Please look for the lyric website where all my lyrics will be posted. Thank you guys so much! Fuse, of course!

Tyson: No thank you!
(They both shake hands)

Edited by user 23 April 2010 10:09:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2010 07:13:44(UTC)
Cooper

Brandon: beautiful piano work. are you a fan of jazz much? it seems like alot more people are showing a bigger intrest in jazz these days, which is great! im a jazz guitarist myself! been playing since i was 5 (my father was musician and got me started young) all my friends were playing rock n roll when i was in my room playing my piano along to Duke Ellington! anyway back on topic, good song!
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 24 April 2010 08:59:28(UTC)
Moquel

Cooper wrote:
Brandon: beautiful piano work. are you a fan of jazz much? it seems like alot more people are showing a bigger intrest in jazz these days, which is great! im a jazz guitarist myself! been playing since i was 5 (my father was musician and got me started young) all my friends were playing rock n roll when i was in my room playing my piano along to Duke Ellington! anyway back on topic, good song!

" Thank you so much, the video is actually doing well in the Fuse Countdown, it debuted on the countdown on number 6."
- Moquel
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 24 April 2010 09:33:10(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: I love the video, concept is amazing, nice job!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2010 10:01:41(UTC)
Moquel

GirlSpice wrote:
Miss Vanity: I love the video, concept is amazing, nice job!

" Thank you so so much! It means a lot coming from you"
- Moquel
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 24 April 2010 10:53:25(UTC)
Moquel

" I TRUTHLY LOVE HER" VIDEO DEBUT!

FUSE- #6
BET COUNTDOWN- #7
MUSIC EXCLUSTIVE- #6
CRITIC- #3
URBAN/ SOUL VIDEOS- #5
MTV- #5
VH1- #5
TOP 10 HITS- #8
BILLBOARD VIDEOS- #6
UserPostedImage
Offline BrianaRisk  
#7 Posted : 24 April 2010 16:03:48(UTC)
BrianaRisk

what a beautiful song, the video is just so romantic! i think im falling in love with you hehe
B R I A N A - R I S K

Offline Mt. Epic  
#8 Posted : 24 April 2010 16:35:34(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
ooc: rarely hear the Fuse channel on here. bout time a truly devoted channel for music is recognized on here.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Moquel  
#9 Posted : 25 April 2010 14:48:02(UTC)
Moquel

BrianaRisk wrote:
what a beautiful song, the video is just so romantic! i think im falling in love with you hehe

" Now I now my music is capturing people heart with my music, love. Thanks for the feedback"
- Moquel
UserPostedImage