logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TheCDs  
#21 Posted : 03 May 2010 08:44:41(UTC)
TheCDs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dr. Crunkenstein: Is the door closed, and no one can hear me talk in here? Alright good. Look man I'mma be straight with you for a second. This is not me. I am an aspiring rapper, I rap about real issues. I idolize guys like Mos Def and A Tribe Called Quest, not Lil' John and 50 Cent. My record label isn't selling my music, they are selling the image. I have to be like that and it hurts man. These people hate me, but they don't even know me. They hate Dr. Crunkenstein but they don't even know Darryl Collins, that's right I got a name. I am a person too and I can't believe the act I have to keep up just to sell records. sniffling with some tears forming in his eye Turn the camera off man, I'm done. HAAA. I 'm just kidding, I straight gangsta.

Edited by user 04 May 2010 10:43:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline genocidal king  
#22 Posted : 03 May 2010 10:17:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Alex P: Before I go to my bed, I guess I should drop by and tell you that I fucking love this place. People are soooo fucking easy. I have nothing against some of them, but they are so easy to wind the fuck up.

Kit, Jason and Jimmy however....well it's fuckin personal, those dudes have got some real issues and they need sorted the fuck out!
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#23 Posted : 03 May 2010 10:23:43(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Matt: Ok well today was alright I need to work on trying not to start drama although its really hard due to the fact that we have some complete assholes in the house but you know I think I have made some friends or atleast I hope so. Well im going to grab a beer and head of to bed
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline maximys  
#24 Posted : 03 May 2010 10:27:19(UTC)
maximys

David: I think I just got Alex completley pissed off at me. It was fun to do that, but after what he said to me afterwards, I think he needs a punch in the face. Who does he think he is?
Masters of Destruction the band
Offline troy211619  
#25 Posted : 03 May 2010 11:44:36(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
JC: Fuck! I missed all the action on the first day of the show, that's what I get for secretly drinking my ass off below the bed. I promise not to do it anymore..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#26 Posted : 03 May 2010 13:19:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Brittany: It's good to be here guys.. this first day of competition for me was like an observation, I like to see the way people interact with temsolves, that's when I can see who will be easy to talk, or make pacts.. it's just starting and I'm very exited about everything.. now I'm goingo to interact a bit more with others contestants.. that guya Matt, I'm kind of curious about him.. let's have some fun in this show..
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Laurelles1  
#27 Posted : 04 May 2010 05:51:39(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Woke up to the usual middle finger by Alex, but in general it's been going well today. A good jam with JC this morning and another great jam with the other guys last night... it's improving my musical abilities like hell. Anyway, a couple of people are beginning to grate on me, a couple I quite like now. I don't want them to think I'm being arrogant or too, you know... over-protective and paranoid. Like with that Faris dude, he made a joke and at first I was a bit... you know. Everything's sorted out now though, and it's all fine. Decent guy. I guess i'll be coming back here soon, see ya later.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#28 Posted : 04 May 2010 08:43:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The questions for the first nominations and the completion of the first task are here.
Please nominate here, NOT in the main Lodge area, and do not discuss your nominations with anyone else!
Have a nice day,
NICKOLA.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline maximys  
#29 Posted : 04 May 2010 08:49:50(UTC)
maximys

David: I would like to throw out Alex, just so he wouldn't kill me. My second nomination would be Matt because he is a whiner. I think Alex backstabbed me. If not Alex, and I'm just taking a wild guess at this one, Ryan Ross or Kit.
Masters of Destruction the band
Offline Synxhard  
#30 Posted : 04 May 2010 08:57:02(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Jimmy: Ummmm well, I'm gonna go ahead and throw a random name outta the hat here... I nominate David to go, cause the Masters of Destruction is wayyyy to shitty of a band name to respect, ya know? Gotta keep the good vibes in man, gotta have ma' respect. Ya'm sayin'? And the second nominee is..... oh fuck, I pulled my own name, well, gotta change that, one sec.... Mel Gibson? Ah, to hell with it, nominate that Faris creep too... Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and guess Alex backstabbed me, given all the wet dick and roofie comments and such. Other than that, probably Crunk or maybe, but probably not, Kit. Who knows?
Offline The Nimrods  
#31 Posted : 04 May 2010 09:08:10(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Kit:That David kid has to go, he's just fucking stupid.Or Alex, what a cunt!
I think that Ryan did it, or maybe Jimmy, and at the least maybe Faris
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline TheCDs  
#32 Posted : 04 May 2010 09:40:04(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dr.: Yo Ryan Ross Fagnandez has got to get up out of that house. I seriously can't stand that dude and if he sticks around much longer, well he gonna be needing a trip to the emergency room. If it can't be him it's got to be Jason. That fool messes with me way to much, and I am not someone you fuck with. As far as getting backstabbed, it was pretty weak so it had to come from one of two candy ass punks. Matt is my first choice, but David or Jimmy is my next choice.

Tim: Well I think we need to get rid of Alex. I mean the guy does nothing for the house getting along at all, he is just out to start fights. My second choice is Jimmy just because I don't trust him. I mean he just seems so unstable and ready to fly off the handle that I don't feel safe with him around either. The drug withdrawal must be getting to him. The person who backstabbed me has to be new to the industry as they questioned if I had released anything yet, so my first guess is David. If not David then I would say Brittany or Matt.

Edited by user 04 May 2010 10:42:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline PANIC!  
#33 Posted : 04 May 2010 10:17:25(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: "My first choice, for a dickhead to get outta here is Doctor Crunk, Doctor Crunkster, Doctor Stereotypical Black Guy. Whatever the fuck his name, you all know who I am talking about. That guy gotta get the fuck out of here. I'm trying to be a nice guy here and calm and just be me minus the douche side, but if this guy stays here much longer I'm gonna lose it and I'm probably gonna get kicked of this show. If not him, then the other crazy dude, that Alex guy. I just basically wanna get all the junkies out of here so I picked him. Plus the dude needs professional help, fucker pissed in the kitchen. My first choice of the person who backstabbed, I gotta go with David. Second and third, I'll say Kit and I don't know, JC or something."
UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#34 Posted : 04 May 2010 11:24:34(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Ok well i know i haven't been to talkative today, and that's cuz I've been thinken about who I want out of the house.

Well first I think that Dr. should go. I have nothing against the fact that he's black he is just a fucken jackass. I honestly think that he try's to hard. He wants to make himself think that he's a "G" but in reality if he keeps acting like that someone is going to kick his ass.

Ok, so second I think that... HMMMMM. I would say Alex but its funny watching him get pissed off. Maybe JC cuz he was playing fucken music in the morning. Nah im going with Alex. I think this guy is a mother fucker with a bad attitude. He is definitly someone who is going to start a fight by the end of this.

And with who backstabbed I think it might be Dr. cuz he's been fucken against all the Jaming and sayed that im only here to jam so you know I bet it's him. And also if it wasn't when you sayed im going to get crushed because I dont talk up. O shit you better watch out if I find out who the fuck you are.
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#35 Posted : 04 May 2010 11:56:55(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Brittany entered the room sit donw the big chair and started talk...

Brittany: First I would like to say that the people who talked about me.. doesn't know me.. I would never do something nasty in this competition because I'm hot.. I mean people judge you because of your look, But it doens't affect me, I don't give a damn about what people say about me. I don't released anything, I agree, but I have good ideas for a further release, and my band will make succes you'll know abut us... ahhh I miss my bandmates.. I love all of that bitches.. you're all in my heart...

The questions

1- Ryan - He gets on my nerves, he fights against everyone in this competition;
2- Alex - He is just like Ryan, but more violent.. he scares me soemtimes
3- I don't have any idea I would say Ryan, but don' know..
4- hummm, maybe Brii or Roxxy.

Brittany left the room.

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline troy211619  
#36 Posted : 04 May 2010 14:05:54(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Ok, now I've been thinking a lot lately who I'd want to nominate out and I really thought about it very well, this isn't random picking or anything, all my decisions..

I'd like to nominate:
-Alex P.-
Because I don't wanna get stuck in this house with him, he's too much of a jackass and he's gonna drive, I think not only me, but everyone crazy... Very Crazy!

-Dr. Crunk-
I have nothing against black people, I actually love them! But this guy just isn't giving me the positive vibes y'know.. I just hope he gets lesser an asshole and start acting more mature..

The similarity between these nominees is that I feel there is something they're hiding inside, I think they should let those secrets out before they become the most hated in the house..

Now I think the Backstabber(Which is the name of our album to be released on the 10th just thought of plugging it in)

would have to be Ryan Ross Hernandez or Tim Dunn or Jimmy..

Edited by user 05 May 2010 02:09:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#37 Posted : 04 May 2010 18:56:02(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This place is totally fucked, let me get that out of the way first. People here are acting like children, pointless arguing the whole time. Maybe getting voted out isn't the worst thing that could possibly happen...

Faris runs his fingers through his hair, taking a moment to think. After a few seconds he looks back up and says...

Nominations... First would be Dr. Crunk or whatever he's called (sounds more like a supermarket chain's rip off of a fizzy drink than a rapper, but whatever floats his boat). He's totally doing my head in and seems to be pretty fake. Next, I'd nominate Ryan Ross - that lads got issues. He's probably the biggest let down so far. I was looking forward to the chance to spend some time with an industry giant such as him to see what he had to say, but to be honest, I find him unbearably arrogant. Sure, he's achieved a lot, more than most ever will, but no one should see themselves above their company in the way that he does.

That backstabbing task - what a good idea! Great fun and a chance to have a laugh with some of the people here who I actually DO have respect for. I mean, when I wrote mine, I didn't actually have any bad intentions behind it, it's all a big joke really. As for the person who backstabbed me, it's gotta be JC. If not then it's either David or Alex.

Right, see you soon!

-Faris

OOC: nominated from my characters perspective, no offence meant guys :P
-
Offline genocidal king  
#38 Posted : 04 May 2010 23:17:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Alex P: For nominations...I'll nominate Crunkencunt since he thinks he's a fucking gangster or some shit!!
And the other shall be David cos that dick made me throw almost a full cigarette at him

as for my guesses: 1. Jimmy
2. David
3. Kit
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#39 Posted : 05 May 2010 01:46:18(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Okay here we go... nomination time. Although he entertains me throroughly, Alex is a bit of twat. so he's my first nomination. Secondly, it'll be Crunky, Doctor Crunkenstein. He's acting overly pretentious and I don't like it. He's an arrogant prick.

My guesses? Judging by the "on the scene first" thing, my first guess is Kit, who's a nice guy in general, but it sounds like something he would say. Secondly, that arse Alex, just because he has enough spite in him to say such a thing. I'm not sure about thirdly... I think i'll have to go with Jimmy, who is another great guy, but I don't know who else to pick.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#40 Posted : 05 May 2010 06:31:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
First I'm voting off Jimmy. It's a sort of instinct, hard to explain.
Second I'm voting off Doctor Who, he seems to have ideas above his station. He thinks he's better than everyone else, and nobody knows who he is.
My first guess at the backstabbing task would probably be - Jason. Second guesses? JC and Matt. It wasn't that good, and I'm glad they don't want to have sex with me.
-Bri.

OK, first things first, Doctor is a fuckbucket and has to go. He can't tell the difference between being Kamikaze bitchy, like Alex is, and a right little bastard.
My second nominee is Matt because he's getting a bit whiny about how he's all left out and shit.
First guess? I'd say Doctor. Single-pointer guesses would be .... Kit? Tim? I don't know, but whoever you are, go fuck yourself. And for the record, my mum's still alive.
-Roxy.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence