logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 16 May 2010 12:57:58(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
New York Venue Featuring Holly Zona.

It was an Friday Night in New York when Holly Zona suprised many fans with an performance. The rain came down and the limo pulled up to the biggest NY venue in New York. She stepped out with a blue warmup suit on- but do you really think she was going to perform in that? She walked backstage with her entourage int he back- while mostly her agent, her stylist and hair designer, Victoria and Micky and also her new manager, Ben Willer from Ben Willer Entertainment. She changed into- a number that was smoothl on her skin. A short white dress with red heels and a gold toned necklance going down with an her long hair on both sides. She paired the necklance up with a glitter on her chest and hazel colored eyes with an gold bracets on her arms.

It was a first performance since her internet- hit single " Dear Holly" became a dream story for her fans. With new management and music, she is ready then ever. The performance started with the crowd roaring hard for the new upcoming singer. Different age groups are in the audience, many signs and posters of Holly are in the air as a slow voilon starts to play as smoke comes from the sky and a blue spotlght hits an Africa American with a brown hat on, is playing the voilon with passion. The spotlight shines on Holly as she slowly walks up to the center stage as the crowd roars and scream. She starts to sing the chrous of Dear Holly very slowly. She rises the mic high as she holds a long note for the last chrous of the song, " I read the letter as I daydream about you." The volion starts to play faster with a piano starting to play very slowly adding a dramtic effect to the look of Holly, looking in pain and tears drops from her eyes. " I love this song and I wrote it after I saw my mom in a dream and she was my Angel" She walks to the stage where she can see the audience much better.

" I take a deep breath and I realize you are still here. I just want to have you with me always. I cry at nights, people can in and I hide the sadness. I know you are here. " The piano starts to play faster- " Angel as you pick up your wings, Angel as our destiny is set free, I wanna be with you, until I set free and our beginning our trip off to be my Angel."

Two woman with wings on the back of their back, walks slowly to the side of Holly. Piano creates a sad effect on the audience as a huge spotlight shines on Holly. " All you have to do is grow courage, grow strength and pain. I just wanna be here with you, be my angel because all Angels have to fly!" She screams the last word Fly severel times as the dancers, dressed like Angel start to dance around her. ' Flyyyyy! Flyyyy! All I have to is Fly, grow courage and you will be able to fly" She rises both arm's up as the spotlight disappears and the stage becomes dark. When the blue spotlight returns, Holl is sitting on a white piano with doves in cages, she begins to sing " Dear Holly" in the regular tone of the song but with a basics of an Piano and a guitar. At the last note, when shes then falls on her knees and sings, the white doves are released and they begin to fly. Holly screams. " Flyyy!! Flyy!! Flyy All you have to do grow courage and you will be able to flyy!" She sings the same lyrics 3 times with pain, screams with a sharp to her smooth voice The last time, she sings it slow and the spotlight dims. The crowd claps.

Setlist
1. Dear Holly
2. Angels (Fly)

Edited by user 16 May 2010 13:02:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage