logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 16 May 2010 09:22:13(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Hot Topic, 5/13/10, Photographer Bobbie O' Jones

Moquel was once an pop/dance artist but after getting in touch with his true music and ablities in his music, Moquel is now an soul/RNB artist. With his big debut single under his blet, " I Truthly Love Her" hit music outlets hard as the calling of soul music began bigger. His success was demand and now force to make RNB and soul music I big genre one day. Moquel spoke out about the matter at the Hot Topic Lanuch Party in LA on March 13.

He quotes, next to his new girlfriend, RNB queen Alicia Lena.

Quote:
Soul is a big genre of music, I think, it's no real soul music out there now. It's all about pop, now, pop music is good, I like it but what about soul music? It's about 3 to 4 soul artistes, that is really connected with RNB music and I just want more soul in this world. People need to experience a different genre. RNB music is very good and appeling, but what about something new?

Moquel said he does credits, work like Tisha Jackson's last album, " I think that was a great RNB album.. that's her genre, but I never saw an soul album before yet."Who has a good chance?

" That new artist, O Ryan has a good chance. With his new voice and talent, he can join forces to make soul music bigger"

Moquel said that " atleast RNB music is not all about love and sex. All have some twist and taste about music."

Now that Moquel management, Dark Blue is no shutting down, based on press release released a couple of days ago, Moquel said "I'm looking for people who can support me in this soul movement. Make me a legend in soul music. We have talent, we need soul talent."

UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 16 May 2010 14:01:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Moquel was once an pop/dance artist but after getting in touch with his true music and ablities in his music, Moquel is now an soul/RNB artist. With his big debut single under his blet, " I Truthly Love Her" hit music outlets hard as the calling of soul music began bigger. His success was demand and now force to make RNB and soul music I big genre one day. Moquel spoke out about the matter at the Hot Topic Lanuch Party in LA on March 13.

Quote:
Soul is a big genre of music, I think, it's no real soul music out there now. It's all about pop, now, pop music is good, I like it but what about soul music? It's about 3 to 4 soul artistes, that is really connected with RNB music and I just want more soul in this world. People need to experience a different genre. RNB music is very good and appeling, but what about something new?

Moquel said he does credits, work like Tisha Jackson's last album, " I think that was a great RNB album.. that's her genre, but I never saw an soul album before yet."Who has a good chance?

" That new artist, O Ryan has a good chance. With his new voice and talent, he can join forces to make soul music bigger"

Moquel said that " atleast RNB music is not all about love and sex. All have some twist and taste about music."

Now that Moquel management, Dark Blue is no shutting down, based on press release released a couple of days ago, Moquel said "I'm looking for people who can support me in this soul movement. Make me a legend in soul music. We have talent, we need soul talent."

Tisha: Thanks Moquel. Im glad to see some people represent the true R&B and soul. It really is a good genre, and desvers more respect and credit than it gets.

Edited by user 16 May 2010 14:01:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 16 May 2010 14:04:16(UTC)
Moquel

TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Quote:

Tisha: Thanks Moquel. Im glad to see some people represent the true R&B and soul. It really is a good genre, and desvers more respect and credit than it gets.

" Yes boo. That's why I called up my management to speak on the matter. Its seems it's not a lot of true R&b and Soul artist out there,.."
- Moquel
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 16 May 2010 14:07:26(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Quote:

" Yes boo. That's why I called up my management to speak on the matter. Its seems it's not a lot of true R&b and Soul artist out there,.."
- Moquel

Tisha: Your 100% right!

OOC:It's O'Bryan.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 16 May 2010 14:11:04(UTC)
Moquel

TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
Moquel wrote:
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
Moquel wrote:
UserPostedImage

Quote:

- Moquel

Tisha: Your 100% right!

OOC:It's O'Bryan.

" Welcome man. The best thing you cna do is stand out with your music."
- Moquel
UserPostedImage