logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 22 May 2010 10:53:38(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Sasha is REVEALING ALL in her new interview with GQ magazine, which hits news stands next Monday. She talks about everything from being a newcomer, her sexual oreintation, to what she has learned from the buisness.

GQ: Hello, Sasha. How are you. I see you've changed your hair are you going for a darker look?

SASHA: Im well. I wouldn't call it a darker look. Its just how I am feeling inside right now. It's like whenever I am feeling a certain way or in a certain mood I will change my hair or my hair color to represent that. So I guess its just black. I wouldn't consider it dark.

GQ: So we haven't heard from you in a minute what's next for you and what have you been up to?

SASHA: Well, I've been recording my second studio album. Actually I am done. Believe it or not it only took two weeks to record. I am just focusing on my career right now and where I will go next musically becuase that's what's most important to me right now.
GQ: Will anyone we know make an apperance on the album?

SASHA: Actually yes. I have been working with Moquel and we are talking about recording a track together. And also I have been working with Alicia Lena. She actually produced 20 songs for the album and I choosed the ones that I like and put them on the record.

GQ: Now even though your last record sold 1 million copies, we the public still don't know much about you in your personal life or your background.

SASHA:Well, I am not going to say what almost every other celebrity or famous person says when they're asked this question. I AM NOT A PRIVATE PERSON!!!. Not at all actually. I love keeping myself like an open book. It's more fuffiling that way. And I feel like I expres myself better that way. And also apart of people not knowing about my background or my public life is because the public brought my album. But I haven't had the oppurtunities. Or shall I say the right oppurtunities to broadcast my personal life or background. But this is the perfect step into letting people know more about me.

GQ: Do you have any girl crushes?

SASHA: Hell yeah. I am really not into girls even though I have had experinces with the. Non extremly sexual but stuff like kissing. But if I would have to choose a girl who I would kiss or crush on it would have to be Alicia Lena and Stephanie Fierce, or Miss Vanity.

GQ: Why those women?

SASHA: I would say Alicia Lena, because that is classic beauty and plus have you seen the hips on that girl. I would say Stephanie Fierce because its something very regal about her looks. And Miss Vanity , has something about her so mysterious and so misleading that you just makes you want to feed into her sexiness, Its like almost so mysterious its dangerous.

GQ: Wow. Haha. So switching gears back to music. What is the name of the album, when does it come out and what is the first single called.

SASHA: Well, the name of this album is called FLYING FREE. aND IT WILL BE IN STORES ON June 15th, 2010. The first two singles will be released a week apart, one will be called "All Night Long" and the other a duet with Alicia Lena called "He Belongs To Me".

GQ: Well its been nice talking with you and we wish you all the sucess in the future.

SASHA: Nice talking with you too, thank you so much.

Edited by user 22 May 2010 11:00:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 22 May 2010 16:38:57(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:i dont know anything about this girl,or her music.but she has good taste in girls.miss lena is quite-

karoliena:*clears throat* i'm standing right here.

erich:oh you'd hit that too.you're a liar if you say otherwise.

karoliena:hmm,good point. though sasha gets major points for not claiming "oh,i'm a private person",while eagerly fielding questions.

erich:so?

karoliena:so....what?

erich:you know. *waggles eyebrows*

karoliena:yeah,i'd do things to sasha that would make baby jesus cry.

erich:thats why we work.

karoliena:we're both lecherous layabouts who revel in narcotics and carnal sin?

erich:exactly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 22 May 2010 17:23:03(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Somehow, I still don't know much about Sasha. Appears retards don't get the full reveal, only special people get it all.

-Luke Haley
Junkhead
Offline Taylr  
#4 Posted : 22 May 2010 17:58:18(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Jay: Wow you're hot.

Taylor and Matt laugh from a distance.
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 22 May 2010 20:00:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Alicia: I'm actually quite flattered that your attracted to me, your hot too. It was great working with you on the album and the songs are really amazing, everyone is gonna fall in love with you because of this album.

Aaron Joe James (Heroes & Cons): Wow your incredibly sexy.
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 23 May 2010 02:40:38(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" I dont think it's so suprising for people to be bisexual these days. A free world so be freely sexual. (laughs)"
- Moquel
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#7 Posted : 23 May 2010 05:25:46(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

C4AJoh wrote:
Alicia: I'm actually quite flattered that your attracted to me, your hot too. It was great working with you on the album and the songs are really amazing, everyone is gonna fall in love with you because of this album.

SASHA: Thanks Alicia. I can't wait to work with you in the near future, and I hope we can become really good friends.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8 Posted : 23 May 2010 05:28:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Synxhard wrote:
Somehow, I still don't know much about Sasha. Appears retards don't get the full reveal, only special people get it all.

-Luke Haley
Junkhead

Well get to know her, if anyone doesn't know SASHA then here is more about her.

http://www.therockstarga.../info_user.asp?user=3683

(OOC:Also I gave Sasha a bunch of promos on the four,s back in December it's just that they were boring but now I am trying to spice her up a bit. You'll be seeing much more of her soon.)

Edited by user 23 May 2010 05:29:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 23 May 2010 06:41:12(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
TishaJackson!!!! wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

SASHA: Thanks Alicia. I can't wait to work with you in the near future, and I hope we can become really good friends.

Alicia: Yeah we'll become friends easily we should hang out sometime.