logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troymazing  
#1 Posted : 27 May 2010 13:56:36(UTC)
troymazing

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Has the world finally had enough of Madison O’Leary? After a successful first three albums, her last two albums have failed to hit #1. Some say she went too far with her fourth studio album Ecstasy. The album spawned eight singles, three of which went #1. People don’t seem to have an issue with her singles - she’s had multiple #1 singles since Ecstasy - but after buying the single, the public doesn’t go out and buy the album. Ecstasy was extremely sexual, and O’Leary was scantily clad in all the cover art for the album and singles. With Fighting Spirit and Die Another Day, she was just provocative. But then she jumped ship and all her clothes came off on the way down. Her newest album, Sex Pistol, was slightly more conservative and the clothing budget seems to have been increased. But it failed to hit #1, topping out at #2 and moving only 240,000 copies in it’s first week. One place where she can find solace is on tour. Her recently concluded Glamour, Glitter & Tears World Tour with Sexy Star sold out arenas across the globe - and her newly announced Sex Pistol SUMMER2010 Tour is expected to sell out quickly when tickets go on sale this Friday. O’Leary may have gone off the deep end - and the world has reacted accordingly. What will become of her future in the pop music industry? Will she be able to recover from this possibly career-ending blunder?
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 27 May 2010 14:35:26(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
nina:i dont know about having enough of her,but i think people of chicago are still pissed about her cow burning down the town.

erica:you do realize this is a different o'leary,and that cow story is just a myth....right?

nina:my ass,love.anything that kooky has gotta be true.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#3 Posted : 27 May 2010 14:46:41(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
Has the world finally had enough of Madison O’Leary? After a successful first three albums, her last two albums have failed to hit #1. Some say she went too far with her fourth studio album Ecstasy. The album spawned eight singles, three of which went #1. People don’t seem to have an issue with her singles - she’s had multiple #1 singles since Ecstasy - but after buying the single, the public doesn’t go out and buy the album. Ecstasy was extremely sexual, and O’Leary was scantily clad in all the cover art for the album and singles. With Fighting Spirit and Die Another Day, she was just provocative. But then she jumped ship and all her clothes came off on the way down. Her newest album, Sex Pistol, was slightly more conservative and the clothing budget seems to have been increased. But it failed to hit #1, topping out at #2 and moving only 240,000 copies in it’s first week. One place where she can find solace is on tour. Her recently concluded Glamour, Glitter & Tears World Tour with Sexy Star sold out arenas across the globe - and her newly announced Sex Pistol SUMMER2010 Tour is expected to sell out quickly when tickets go on sale this Friday. O’Leary may have gone off the deep end - and the world has reacted accordingly. What will become of her future in the pop music industry? Will she be able to recover from this possibly career-ending blunder?

Tisha: Madison, I don't think you are anywhere near a career ending blunder. I have never had a #1 album, and I have sold over 24 million albums. Just because you don't hit number one doesn't mean your not or not relevant. The closest I have come to #1 was #2 with the Trying To Find Myself album. I have had a number 1 single, plenty of top 5's, top 10's and top 20's. If you don't hit that top streak it doesnt mean your career's over. I still love you and the world still loves you and that's all that matter's.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 27 May 2010 21:34:53(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Eight singles from an album .... career-ending, no, you can probably carry it off, but blunderrr.
You see, a single is one song you've heard commercially, plus two new songs to get excited about. What you gave your fans was a single - songs they've heard commercially, plus two new tracks - with an album price tag. That's why sales flopped. Catch my drift?
And if you truly have gone off the deep end as we call it, not in your career but in yourself, it's time to snuff it out.
Good luck,
-Sir James Kairiri.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence