logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 05 June 2010 01:50:06(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
On a recent interview on MTV Exclustive- Behind the Artist, when asked about her sad tragic story when she was a child, she responded in:

Quote:
When I came in this industry, people thought it was a sad pop story. Will you say that to someone who losted their husband in a tragic accident and come to music for inspiration and healing? Will you guys say that? I feel that I wanted to share what my music was about at this stage in my career..

You use to throw objects you say to heal yourself and enforce anger out?

Quote:
You had to put anger out someway. One of my bonus tracks of Dear Holly: The Experience is called Broken Glass, I didnt want to scream and argue with my dad. I wanted to throw things. I try my hardness not to throw things that meant the world to me. If you (beep) with me, you should get out of the room at the stage of my life. Now, it's all about me talking it out before throwing things.

Tell me what the artwork of the album was about?

Quote:
I had this picture in my head if daily life as an emerging pop star, but I'm confused about where I'm going as a person. On the cover, you can see that I have an confused look, the man is holding my glasses, because I'm wearing glasses because I'm ready to just run away and have time to myself. Though the Sprits was released as a single for that reason. I'm just running away, trying to involve myself in my music and myself. Sometimes you need time a lone. The song on the album explains a lot about my stories in my past. Why I felt that way. The man in the background was an model, played by my asstiant, you see that he is on the phone, I'm doing paying no attention, I'm more focused on just getting away.

Holly Zona MTV Press Release involved her debut album, UNdead Hollywood artwork along with tracklistes with five bonus tracks!
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage Bonus Tracks: Alone I Came, Broken Glass, Love Written on Mirrors, On the Shore, Stranded
UNdead Hollywood is out June 21st. This is the front side and the backside of the album

Lyrics for all songs will be provided on a seperate thread when released.

The album is scheduled to be released June 21st by Hollywood Entertainment and Zona Creations.
UserPostedImage