logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Android  
#1 Posted : 09 June 2010 22:00:35(UTC)
Android

Groups: Registered

And it is us > The Worst we are, indeed Click on it, you bloody bastard!

Everybody wants to be the best, rule the world. Well, here's to ya - we don't. We are the worst and we smash this world in order to create another one, definitely maybe better. For the people and by the people, not some swines. And we don't care about being played on the radio, we care about playing some real shit. We only release stuff and get played on the radio because that's what real people want to hear, even if they don't actually listen to the radio by their own will. If you're one of those, when our songs come on radio and your roommate wants to switch it, tape their hands and legs and tie to something...

Anyway, we're playing the so-called punk-rock. The Sex Pistols, The Damned, The Stooges, Ramones, etc, you know... Although we loathe Iggy for going poppier later. Of the newer bands, we rather enjoy Art Brut, Oasis, Green Day (and we don't care if you're vomiting right now... told you we were the worst).

Liam Gallagher once said: "We're taking over everything, man, EVERYTHING!" That was originally our line.

Anyway... ThanQ and FuQ.

Edited by user 09 June 2010 22:01:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Worst we are.
link

* Miles Mile Corrhow (guitar)
me>* Andy The End Orwell (vox)
* Chuck Gaz Woolley (bass)
* Craig Gunner Forlhow (drums)
* Martha Dear Penny (guitar)
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 10 June 2010 00:56:58(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Kate : Been there, done that, it's fucking lame. The idea isn't to try to be the worst, but to try to be yourself. Fuck you. Next crappy idea to present itself to my tits, sign in.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 10 June 2010 01:08:54(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Kate : Been there, done that, it's fucking lame. The idea isn't to try to be the worst, but to try to be yourself. Fuck you. Next crappy idea to present itself to my tits, sign in.

Sexy Star: I AGREE. I have bigger tits though.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 10 June 2010 01:29:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

GirlSpice wrote:
Sexy Star: I AGREE. I have bigger tits though.

Kate : You are a big tit, Sexy Slut, I'll give you that. (: I've still got double-fucking-Ds, I should be back to guys looking up to my face again soon.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Android  
#5 Posted : 10 June 2010 03:02:40(UTC)
Android

Kate? Kate who? WTF are you on about?
The Worst we are.
link

Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 10 June 2010 04:38:38(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Android wrote:
Kate? Kate who? WTF are you on about?

Kate : Kamikaze Kate, Kathleen Kerry, I've kicked the arse of the charts for the past few years. Stop having such low fucking self-esteem and work to the best of your ability, create something original, not something that's deliberately shit for the sake of being 'real', because that's faker than Sexy Slut's face.
UserPostedImage
Offline Android  
#7 Posted : 10 June 2010 05:01:31(UTC)
Android

Who said about faking. Faking what? Real punks do not fake, that's what the modern folks forget. It's modern punk that is, mostly, fake. Plus, I do not care who's been kicking the charts and for how long. I'm not making myself an idol.

Edited by user 10 June 2010 05:02:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Worst we are.
link

Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 10 June 2010 05:16:04(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Android wrote:
Who said about faking. Faking what? Real punks do not fake, that's what the modern folks forget. It's modern punk that is, mostly, fake. Plus, I do not care who's been kicking the charts and for how long. I'm not making myself an idol.

Kate : Being so-called 'fake' isn't about genre, it's about making music that's not true to yourself. If you're truly shite and know it, then don't make music. If you're acting like you're shite to avoid being commercial, then you're not being 'real punk', you're being a bunch of counterfeits.

Edited by user 10 June 2010 05:17:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Android  
#9 Posted : 10 June 2010 05:32:24(UTC)
Android

bikz wrote:
Android wrote:

Kate : Being so-called 'fake' isn't about genre, it's about making music that's not true to yourself. If you're truly shite and know it, then don't make music. If you're acting like you're shite to avoid being commercial, then you're not being 'real punk', you're being a bunch of counterfeits.

1. Well, maybe I AM true to myself and so is my music.
2. I could name you a whole bunch of bands that barely know to play their instruments and still make it (again, not that they care for that, but yeah, they made it... The Pistols, Art Brut). A couple of chords still makes wonders.
3. I'm not acting. I just dislike charts and the music industry! Besides, I do not need them to get an audience. And it does take balls to openly take this stance.

In short - it's not about posing, I can not pose because I live life ordinary people live. How can I fake when it's in my blood!? Like Oasis once put it, we make music for them. Plus, it's about attacking the music industry. About making a revolution. No more glamour! Which means there's no "soft" talk. And in that all, being original. Get it right!

Over here, where I live, there's nothing like that going on. There is great music, but it only gets a small corner, never to make weather outside of it. Whereas we are a band that wants to make storm!

P.S. Kamikaze Kate... that's not right. Kamikazes get themselves killed in horrible shit for the sake of whoever. Makes me wonder why are YOU still alive or when you are going to die. Not that I really wish that to you, though, but the nickname is not really thought out well.

P.S.S. Do you really need to put your name in front of your post? Is someone else using your account?

Edited by user 10 June 2010 05:59:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Worst we are.
link

Offline ALX  
#10 Posted : 10 June 2010 11:27:52(UTC)
ALX

Man

Android wrote:
bikz wrote:
Android wrote:

2. I could name you a whole bunch of bands that barely know to play their instruments and still make it (again, not that they care for that, but yeah, they made it... The Pistols, Art Brut). A couple of chords still makes wonders.
3. I'm not acting. I just dislike charts and the music industry! Besides, I do not need them to get an audience. And it does take balls to openly take this stance.

In short - it's not about posing, I can not pose because I live life ordinary people live. How can I fake when it's in my blood!? Like Oasis once put it, we make music for them. Plus, it's about attacking the music industry. About making a revolution. No more glamour! Which means there's no "soft" talk. And in that all, being original. Get it right!

Over here, where I live, there's nothing like that going on. There is great music, but it only gets a small corner, never to make weather outside of it. Whereas we are a band that wants to make storm!

P.S. Kamikaze Kate... that's not right. Kamikazes get themselves killed in horrible shit for the sake of whoever. Makes me wonder why are YOU still alive or when you are going to die. Not that I really wish that to you, though, but the nickname is not really thought out well.

P.S.S. Do you really need to put your name in front of your post? Is someone else using your account?

Ryan: I too dislike the way that modern music is going, yet we aren't trying to be the worst. We are being our alt.rock selves and we get played. It's not about being the worst, it's about being who you are. That's what people respond to.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline troy211619  
#11 Posted : 10 June 2010 12:19:39(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Android wrote:
bikz wrote:
Android wrote:

OOC: DUde, I think you are taking this way too seriously, Kamikaze Kate(the character) really talks that way so don't take the thing personally..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#12 Posted : 10 June 2010 12:43:23(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I dunno bought everyone else here, but piece o' shit 2 chord punk rock is some a' the best shit out there! Man, I can tell, me and the dudes in Junkhead're gonna be seeing yall around the underground scene for quite some time. When our stuff slows down, we gotta rip it with you guys! Welcome to the corner bro!

-Stanley Vince
Junkhead
Offline genocidal king  
#13 Posted : 10 June 2010 13:08:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I scoff at your mortal idiocy! To have such a pathetic attitude as you have renders you simply useless to anyone!
If I or my people entered battle with your attitude we would be slain within minutes, and not reach Valhalla as a result of being an embarassment to our ancestors.

I pity you..

-Mikko
VirbelluM
UserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#14 Posted : 10 June 2010 13:36:20(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
The idea that the Sex Pistols could not play their instruments is a misnomer passed down through the ages for the sake of "cred", but it is total nonsense. Sid Vicious couldn't play his instrument, but the rest of them? Well, Never Mind The Bollocks was all about Steve Jones, Glenn Matlock and John Lydon.
Offline Android  
#15 Posted : 10 June 2010 18:12:59(UTC)
Android

Synxhard wrote:
I dunno bought everyone else here, but piece o' shit 2 chord punk rock is some a' the best shit out there! Man, I can tell, me and the dudes in Junkhead're gonna be seeing yall around the underground scene for quite some time. When our stuff slows down, we gotta rip it with you guys! Welcome to the corner bro!

-Stanley Vince
Junkhead

Cheers mate!

Oh and everyone talking about us trying to be the worst... Being the worst is actually a bit of sarcastic. It is YOU who's taking some things way too seriously. People are not my enemies, okay, it's the shit in them.
If you did not get that by now, it's not my problem :P Why do I even bother.
Anyway, believe me or not, but I'm this John Lydon/Johnny Rotten type of guy

So yeah, we're taking a short UK tour, 4 dates (bloody organizers won't let more, oh well, guess we're doing secret gigs as well then... spread the word).

London - Storm club 15.06
Tiger Tiger club 16.06
Manchester - After Dark 17.06
Liverpool - the legendary Cavern 20.06

Cure For Cancer festival 18.06, wherever that takes place

Will post about secret gigs.

The songs, tracklist... well, anything we want and what you ask. Want some Mariah Carey? Well, if you're asking for it...

Here's a bit of history to ya
No Fun

Edited by user 10 June 2010 19:33:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Worst we are.
link

Offline Captain Insano  
#16 Posted : 10 June 2010 19:38:22(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
If your even shitter than Suicide Party (and that will take alot of beating) then I give you my one and a half thumbs up. The other half got cut off whilst trying to chop my weed into tiny little peices. Why was I doing that? I dunno, stoned perhaps?

Tomi
The Infidels!
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline bikz  
#17 Posted : 10 June 2010 20:26:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Android wrote:

OOC : Explanations.
1. The handle in front of the post is for exactly that reason - I have multiple characters (14, as my sig says), and there's no way that some of my other characters would say the same stuff that Kate is saying. Anyway, it's commonly seen around the forum, similar to the 'OOC' tag - what's the fun in having multiple characters who think such similar thoughts that they don't even need a handle to distinguish? (Oh, and when IC, they are NOT speaking on a forum, they don't have 'accounts', they don't know that TRSG exists - the idea is that our artists fake being part of the music industry.)
2. The name 'Kamikaze Kate', IRL, was stolen from the comic 'Misfile' .... it's said that lead character Ash is not afraid of anything, but she's afraid of Kamikaze Kate. IC, it's because her first ever song opens with the 'kamikazeee!' sound from Worms, and the name just stuck.
UserPostedImage
Offline Android  
#18 Posted : 10 June 2010 21:16:01(UTC)
Android

bikz wrote:
Android wrote:

OOC : Explanations.
1. The handle in front of the post is for exactly that reason - I have multiple characters (14, as my sig says), and there's no way that some of my other characters would say the same stuff that Kate is saying. Anyway, it's commonly seen around the forum, similar to the 'OOC' tag - what's the fun in having multiple characters who think such similar thoughts that they don't even need a handle to distinguish? (Oh, and when IC, they are NOT speaking on a forum, they don't have 'accounts', they don't know that TRSG exists - the idea is that our artists fake being part of the music industry.)
2. The name 'Kamikaze Kate', IRL, was stolen from the comic 'Misfile' .... it's said that lead character Ash is not afraid of anything, but she's afraid of Kamikaze Kate. IC, it's because her first ever song opens with the 'kamikazeee!' sound from Worms, and the name just stuck.

Ah, okay. I'm fine with that. Sorry.

Captain Insano wrote:
If your even shitter than Suicide Party (and that will take alot of beating) then I give you my one and a half thumbs up. The other half got cut off whilst trying to chop my weed into tiny little peices. Why was I doing that? I dunno, stoned perhaps?

Haha, my good man! Cheers!
The Worst we are.
link

Offline ALX  
#19 Posted : 11 June 2010 11:41:45(UTC)
ALX

Man

genocidal king wrote:
I scoff at your mortal idiocy! To have such a pathetic attitude as you have renders you simply useless to anyone!
If I or my people entered battle with your attitude we would be slain within minutes, and not reach Valhalla as a result of being an embarassment to our ancestors.

I pity you..

-Mikko
VirbelluM

OOC: like
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline genocidal king  
#20 Posted : 11 June 2010 23:05:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
ALX wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

I pity you..

-Mikko
VirbelluM

OOC: like

ooc: Cheers :)
UserPostedImage