logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 13 June 2010 00:59:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Brian Richards is an American singer-songwriter-guitarist whom is best known as lead singer of upcoming punk rock band Thunder Road. He’s spent almost all of his life in and around Jersey learning his trade at various clubs in Jersey, he is currently touring with Thunder Road on the Doesn’t Mean It’s Legal tour and is also preparing to hit the studio’s after the tour has finished, we caught up with him on tour.

Q: Hey Brian how are things?
Brian: It’s going good you know. I’m touring which is why I’m in a band and then we’re going to record our debut album later on in the year which will hopefully be good. I've also recently bought For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers by Quarantine, and man I was impressed, what a debut album, that's how you make a record.

Q: Your on a label which is increasingly becoming one of the top record labels, whats your thoughts on Junction Records?
Brian: Junction Records is a great label to be on, We (Thunder Road) didn’t have the knowledge of the business side of things when we were looking for a label and the fact that the label is run by someone we really look up to and also Max was similar to us when he was looking for a label, he took a chance at creating his own label and it’s really paid off for him, there’s a lot of talent at Junction Records right now.

Q: Who in particular are you close with on Junction Records?
Brian: It’s almost like a family, obviously The Walls who we’re currently touring with are pretty cool guys, Alicia is probably the most naturally beautiful women I’ve ever seen, 4th Street Band are icons in our eyes, Heroes & Cons are really talented and they’re good guys to have a drink with, I haven’t met O’Bryan, Vincent Cox or Glamazon yet but I’m sure they’re great people, Jack Frost is a really good friend of ours already, then there’s the three girls which just make you want them just by the way they look, Cristina Lake is very attractive and talented, and Sasha and Holly Zona are in my opinion the sexiest women in music right now and they’ve got the talent to go with the looks. It really is a good label to be on.

Q: Would you be interested in dating any of your label mates?
Brian: Like I said they’re all incredibly beautiful and sexy women but right now with touring it’s just not likely, I’ve had a couple of drinks with Sasha and we’re good friends, but I don’t see anything happening like that, I’m a young guy and I’m in a rock band so it’s the right time for me to just have fun, I don’t want the pressure of a full on relationship, you know worrying about where it’s going and stuff like that. I’m happy to just be performing, going for a couple of drinks after the show, and then moving to the next town we’re performing in.

Q: So touring makes it difficult for you to have any sort of female attention?
Brian: Not so much, After a show I usually go and have a couple of drinks with the guys we’re on tour with and I’ve had quite a bit of female attention, But with touring you only really get to have one night stands, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Q: How would you describe you music to people who haven’t heard you?
Brian: It’s more rock than punk but there are punk elements to it, The band as a whole are mainly inspired by Punk music, that’s kind of what we grew up on so that is part of how we perform. If I had to call it anything I think the best way to describe it is fast paced rock.

Q: When can we expect your debut album?
Brian: I’m not too sure, I think a fair estimate would be around October - November, but It’s still undecided.

Q: If there was one person who you could work with who would it be?
Brian: If I’m honest I don’t have much interest in working with people on collaborations, I’m not ruling it out but with Thunder Road’s debut album it will be Thunder Road alone. As a solo musician I’d definitely consider it but I don’t have any plans as of now to work as a solo musician.

We wish you all the best and thanks for your time
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 13 June 2010 14:11:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:sounds like a good sorta guy,feel free to hit us up for drinks if you are in miami.

karoliena:but we wont pay for tequila.we are morally against it.

erich:*nods in agreement*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 13 June 2010 14:14:10(UTC)
Synxhard

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Quote:
I've also recently bought For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers by Quarantine, and man I was impressed, what a debut album, that's how you make a record.

OOC: I think you got some facts wrong...
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 13 June 2010 20:20:12(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Synxhard wrote:
Quote:
I've also recently bought For The Liers, The Cheaters, and The Backstabbers by Quarantine, and man I was impressed, what a debut album, that's how you make a record.

OOC: I think you got some facts wrong...

OOC: Really?

Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 16 June 2010 22:29:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

erich hess wrote:
erich:sounds like a good sorta guy,feel free to hit us up for drinks if you are in miami.

karoliena:but we wont pay for tequila.we are morally against it.

erich:*nods in agreement*

Brian: Sure I'll hit you up for drinks, When I'm next in Miami.