logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline herrfische777  
#1 Posted : 14 June 2010 19:16:17(UTC)
herrfische777

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
How do.

It's been a long time but we would just like to announce our return to this manic world of music. As usual, we kind of burned ourselves out on our last tour, started to hate each other again and as such we felt that as a collective 16 legged freak show we couldn't carry on the way we were. Let's just say that alcohol played a major part in this and to protect the band and each of our individual privacies (is that a word??) we decided to go on hiatus before we imploded again. We now know the signs and will strive to prevent a massive hiatus happening again. Anyhoo enough of the boring stuff, exciting news time! We have a few shows planned soon and we are working on some new music for your poor little ears. In terms of the shows, we have decided that we will no longer have huge tours or support acts. This might sound completely arrogant and that we are ignoring the fans and other bands but we felt that as a unit, we cannot cope with all the travelling and looking after other bands when we can't even look after ourselves. A big apology to Mind who were fucking awesome on tour with us the last time and put up with a lot of shit from us, particularly me and my angry drunken mood swings. We are truly truly sorry.

Anyhoo, we will be back very very soon with some new music and some shows. Thank you for being as patient as ever and we'll see you all real soon.

Chris Fisher
(2 legs of Herr Fische)
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
Offline Laurelles1  
#2 Posted : 15 June 2010 06:21:12(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Yes!! And never mind dudes, you were awesome tto and it was honour just to have met you.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#3 Posted : 15 June 2010 09:06:11(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Holy shit, Herr Fische are back!?!?! You guys have only been one of my biggest influences, period! And, hey, no worries bro, what's bad with a little booze here and there eh? Just gotta know your limits I guess..... God damn, I'm still winded man! You guys are back! This is a pretty sick day, if I do say so myself. We gotta hang or jam sometime man, you guys are my idols.

-Stanley Vince
Junkhead
Offline GirlSpice  
#4 Posted : 15 June 2010 09:19:23(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: You might be surprised but I'm actually a big Herr Fische fan, glad to see you guys are back and I look forward to the new material.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 15 June 2010 09:20:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: I'm not really a Herr Fische fan, but glad to see some of the older bands back.
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 15 June 2010 09:59:37(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Welcome back! You have been missed, by us at least! :D
Mashed potato love <3
-Btss. Kaethe Jenkins [lead vocals // Moronic Changeling]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline herrfische777  
#7 Posted : 15 June 2010 11:22:36(UTC)
herrfische777

Man

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
Holy shit, Herr Fische are back!?!?! You guys have only been one of my biggest influences, period! And, hey, no worries bro, what's bad with a little booze here and there eh? Just gotta know your limits I guess..... God damn, I'm still winded man! You guys are back! This is a pretty sick day, if I do say so myself. We gotta hang or jam sometime man, you guys are my idols.

-Stanley Vince
Junkhead

Thanks for the huge confidence boost. It's really appreciated. Yeah there is nothing wrong with booze here and there and to be honest I quite like getting drunk. But getting drunk every night and becoming a borderline alcoholic while on some pretty powerful anti depressants is not good for me or the rest of the band. We're all a bunch of pissheads at heart in Herr Fische but we have come to a collective resolution to drink to our limits which will be good in the long run. Regarding the jamming, yeah it would be pretty cool. We're working on some new material at the moment and it would be greatl to have an 'outsider's' perspective to what we've got down at the moment. Hopefully it will turn into something fruitful.

Laurelles1 wrote:
Jason: Yes!! And never mind dudes, you were awesome tto and it was honour just to have met you.

Nah it was cool having you on tour with us. I can't wait to catch up again guys. Message us when you're free. Nice to see you're still fucking up the system. It's awesome and we can't wait to hear some new stuff from you guys.

GirlSpice wrote:
Miss Vanity: You might be surprised but I'm actually a big Herr Fische fan, glad to see you guys are back and I look forward to the new material.

That is a huge surprise actually. I'm not really a pop fan myself but I do like the odd song of yours such as Fame Kills which I think is outstanding. Kii Kii Lii is a huge fan of yours and the whole pop genre so i'm kind of warming to it I suppose. Still than you for the support and we will try and catch you at some point. Likewise if you want to hang with us backstage at the next show that we do then feel free!!

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: I'm not really a Herr Fische fan, but glad to see some of the older bands back.

Thanks Stephanie. Kii Kii Lii is also a fan of yours. We thought it was a good time to return to the fold and carry on. I feel so old now!!! Again the above offer we made to Miss Vanity applies to you if you want to come along to one of our shows!!

bikz wrote:
Welcome back! You have been missed, by us at least! :D
Mashed potato love <3
-Btss. Kaethe Jenkins [lead vocals // Moronic Changeling]

Hey Kaethe how's it going?? Thanks again for your undying support guys it's fantastic. How's thing in the crazy world that is Moronic Changeling these days?

Thanks to everyone!!! We will be back soon.

Chris Fisher
(1/8th of Herr Fische)
UserPostedImage

HERR FISCHE

Featuring the following bunch of freaks:

Chris 'Herr Fische' Fisher: Vocals/Keyboards/Piano etc
Paul 'Foetus' Fisher: Multi Instrumentalist/Electric Wizard/Audio Abuse
Kii Kii Lii: Lead Guitar/Sitars/Background Vocals
Thomas 'TomTom' Thompson: Rythym Guitars/All other stringed instruments
Mr Unknown: Bass Guitar/ Double Bass/Background Vocals
Brenda Hatch: Drums/Drum Machines/Percussion

Band Status:

Building Bridges
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#8 Posted : 15 June 2010 11:54:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
herrfische777 wrote:

stephaniewazhere wrote:

Thanks Stephanie. Kii Kii Lii is also a fan of yours. We thought it was a good time to return to the fold and carry on. I feel so old now!!! Again the above offer we made to Miss Vanity applies to you if you want to come along to one of our shows!

Thanks to everyone!!! We will be back soon.

Chris Fisher
(1/8th of Herr Fische)

Stephanie Fierce: Tell Kii Kii Lii I said hello :) And How sweet of you. Actually inviting me back stage to hang out or come to one of your shows. I would definitely love to.