logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ID  
#1 Posted : 14 June 2010 13:52:01(UTC)
ID

Groups: Registered

UserPostedImage
Indie pop singer Kelly Wade Has taken the world by storm releasing eight albums and several chart topping singles worldwide.
The songstress is currently in the studio reinterpreting eight of her songs as well as recording two new tracks with the likes of Red One, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, and Richard X for an upcoming remix album.
Stay tuned for details.

Studio Albums

Play To Win
UserPostedImage

Singles
Hearts Collide
Perfect 10
Wash Your Name Out Of My Mouth
Songs To Remember, Songs To Forget

I'm A Lover, I'm A Fighter
Mr. Dynamite
Keep You
Play To Win
Did It For A Dollar

Every Little Bit Hurts
UserPostedImage

Singles
Every Little Bit Hurts
Front Row Seat
Under My Skin
Giving Up
Hungover

Makings Of Me

UserPostedImage

Singles
Is There Life After Love?
Right To Be Wrong
No Substitute For Love
Story Of My Life

Hello Heartbreak

Compilation Albums

Kelly Wade: The Singles Collection Vol. 1
UserPostedImage

Singles
Slave To Your Sound
What Would The Neighbors Say?
You Look Like My Next Ex
Keep Your Distance
Read Between The Lines
Satisfy My Desire
Good Girls Don't, Bad Boys Won't
(Officially) Missing You
Should've Been The One

Kelly Wade: The B-Side Collection Vol. 1
UserPostedImage

Kelly Wade: The B-Side Collection Vol. 2

UserPostedImage

Kelly Wade: The B-Side Collection Vol. 3

UserPostedImage

Kelly Wade: The B-Side Collection Vol. 4
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 16 June 2010 16:05:19(UTC)  | Reason: Unnecessarily overstating achivements.

Offline Synxhard  
#2 Posted : 14 June 2010 14:56:32(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: *Please insert long, slightly ass-hole-ish rant on how successful you are in game has no affect on rp/nobody gives a shit* Well hello there....
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 14 June 2010 20:28:28(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
OOC: *Please insert long, slightly ass-hole-ish rant on how successful you are in game has no affect on rp/nobody gives a shit* Well hello there....

OOC : *please insert long totally arseholeish rant on how stealing my job has no effect on RP* ;)
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 15 June 2010 09:01:10(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

bikz wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC : *please insert long totally arseholeish rant on how stealing my job has no effect on RP* ;)

OOC: *Sigh* I see how it is... :)
Offline Aj  
#5 Posted : 16 June 2010 02:50:42(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:

ooc: Yeah cos having a go at first time rp'ers is going to fill this place up...
Offline Laurelles1  
#6 Posted : 16 June 2010 02:56:10(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: I thought it was a great first RP actually. One of the best I've seen recently.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#7 Posted : 16 June 2010 12:04:18(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

ooc: Yeah cos having a go at first time rp'ers is going to fill this place up...

OOC: True, I actually thought of that about a day after I posted it, actually feel like a dick now, especially since it looks like that might of shooed her/him off..... whoops?
Offline ALX  
#8 Posted : 16 June 2010 12:58:45(UTC)
ALX

Man

Synxhard wrote:

OOC: so, say the number one ranked band (I think Geese is still #1) joins the RP, you think they would just drop everything they've done? I think you can say that your artist has released so many albums/singles but I don't think you can say they are a superstar.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 16 June 2010 13:36:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
ooc:i think the "image not available" pics are rather clever.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline ID  
#10 Posted : 16 June 2010 15:06:29(UTC)
ID

Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: True, I actually thought of that about a day after I posted it, actually feel like a dick now, especially since it looks like that might of shooed her/him off..... whoops?

OOC: You didn't shoo me off and to be honest most of what I wrote seemed pretty obnoxious after I posted it (hence the initial edit). Seeing as my character is currently ranked at a lowly #66 I have no cause for showboating.
Offline MATTT  
#11 Posted : 16 June 2010 15:57:41(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Pretty hot!!!!

-Aj(The Walls)
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#12 Posted : 16 June 2010 17:20:25(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
ID wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: You didn't shoo me off and to be honest most of what I wrote seemed pretty obnoxious after I posted it (hence the initial edit). Seeing as my character is currently ranked at a lowly #66 I have no cause for showboating.

OoC: So youre another one like me who has just now (A few months ago for me) found their way to the forums eh? I think it was an informative first Rp, though. So what if it was a little bit too much of an Im Awesome effect. Don't feel bad about it. the artowrk is great, btw.

UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 16 June 2010 20:37:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Brian Richards (Thunder Road): I like Indie Rock, not sure about Indie Pop but I'll have a listen. Also your totally fucking hot.
Offline Moquel  
#14 Posted : 17 June 2010 03:40:38(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Very nice looking woman."
- Holly Zona
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#15 Posted : 17 June 2010 09:06:42(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

ID wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: Nah, don't bring yourself down, I was being an ass. And damn, #66, that's pretty damn good, gotta say, when I used to actually play in game the highest I ever got was 56, and that was after a longggg time. congrats! Oh, and AXL, definitely agree, it's just what bikz says almost every time someone comes in, which is, rp and ingame aren't related, you're new to rp, so act new.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#16 Posted : 17 June 2010 09:18:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
ID wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: Nah, don't bring yourself down, I was being an ass. And damn, #66, that's pretty damn good, gotta say, when I used to actually play in game the highest I ever got was 56, and that was after a longggg time. congrats! Oh, and AXL, definitely agree, it's just what bikz says almost every time someone comes in, which is, rp and ingame aren't related, you're new to rp, so act new.

OOC: That's the thing, people don't know they are suppose to act "new". When I first came here, I was saying crazy stuff like Stephanie Fierce 5th #1 single in a row. Queen of Pop blah blah blah. Next time just be nicer to the newbies and do this kind of stuff over PM. I know boredom makes you act like a jerk but at least admitting your mistake was nice of you. Otherwise i was going to go off on you ;) We need to treat newbies nicer from now on. I always do but I'm including myself just in case.

Edited by user 17 June 2010 09:28:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#17 Posted : 17 June 2010 17:01:36(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
ID wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: That's the thing, people don't know they are suppose to act "new". When I first came here, I was saying crazy stuff like Stephanie Fierce 5th #1 single in a row. Queen of Pop blah blah blah. Next time just be nicer to the newbies and do this kind of stuff over PM. I know boredom makes you act like a jerk but at least admitting your mistake was nice of you. Otherwise i was going to go off on you ;) We need to treat newbies nicer from now on. I always do but I'm including myself just in case.

OOC: Whatever, you've got your methods, I've got mine, we've all gotten on, let's stop clogging this thread.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#18 Posted : 18 June 2010 01:29:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
ID wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
Aj wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OOC: Whatever, you've got your methods, I've got mine, we've all gotten on, let's stop clogging this thread.

OOC: Stop trying to build a brick wall and take your own advice jerk.
Offline ID  
#19 Posted : 18 June 2010 15:39:25(UTC)
ID

Special Announcement
UserPostedImage
Kelly will be featured in the July issue of VIVA magazine!

Offline C4AJoh  
#20 Posted : 18 June 2010 21:31:25(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
ID wrote:
Special Announcement
UserPostedImage
Kelly will be featured in the July issue of VIVA magazine!

Alicia: Awesome I can't wait to read it.