logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 23 June 2010 03:53:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It’s been reported on various internet sites that the R&B star Alicia Lena is now single having broken up with former boyfriend Moquel over the last weekend, It’s reported that Moquel had been going through some things and they both agreed that it would be best for them both to end the relationship. They agreed that things had become difficult in their relationship and have therefore broken up.

The couple met when Moquel worked on a song for Alicia’s debut album in February and they began dating in May and seemed very much in love, they spent a weekend in Hawaii while Moquel was shooting a music video and they had been seen out in various places holding hands and enjoying themselves. A friend of them both said "They were really great together it's just a shame that it hasn't worked out the way we all thought it would, Alicia is a strong enough woman to just be able to move on and I'm sure she'll not let this setback effect her upcoming tour".

According to reports Moquel had been going through some things and their relationship suffered as a result. He left her apartment at 11:30pm on Saturday and never returned, it comes just a couple of weeks before Alicia plans to go on tour supporting Tisha Jackson.
A statement is yet to be released by Moquel or Alicia so it isn't 100% true but it appears to be true.
Alicia is an extremely beautiful woman and is sure to not be short of offers, it’s unknown if she wants to start a new relationship as soon as possible or will she begin to play the field, whatever she does I’m sure she’ll be fine.
More news when we get it.
Offline old.gregg  
#2 Posted : 23 June 2010 05:10:49(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Well that girl's clearly into bondage..
- Jakey
-
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 23 June 2010 22:15:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Statement from Alicia
"The rumours you've all heard are true, I'm single right now, myself and Moquel agreed that it would be best for each other to end the relationship. It was a tough decision and I thank everyone for the support they gave me last night at Madison Square Garden. To answer the question of am I gonna start dating again, The answer to that is, I'm not going to go out and start dating someone just because I might be feeling lonely, If someone is interested in going on a date with me sometime, or if a friend wants to set me up on a date with someone then yeah I'll go on a date. I won't be seeking out a relationship just because I'm now single.
If the right person comes along then great, if not then that's ok."

Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 24 June 2010 08:31:30(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Statement from Moquel

The rumors are true. I love this girl and I didnt want to take any thing out on this woman. She is an amazing spirit and I still love her from the bottom of my heart. No hard feelings. She cares about me and wanted me to just rethink. I love you Alicia
UserPostedImage
Offline PANIC!  
#5 Posted : 24 June 2010 08:36:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Why do all these young kids have these public relationships? That's why when I go to visit a girlfriend who is also famous, I park my car around the corner and we exit the restaurant through the back door."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 24 June 2010 08:38:43(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
PANIC! wrote:
"Why do all these young kids have these public relationships? That's why when I go to visit a girlfriend who is also famous, I park my car around the corner and we exit the restaurant through the back door."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.

" I see.. (laughs)"
- Moquel
UserPostedImage