logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 25 June 2010 12:37:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Edited by user 15 April 2011 13:45:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 26 June 2010 03:09:21(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" We will look out.."
- Holly Zona
UserPostedImage
#3 Posted : 26 June 2010 12:40:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Blog Update:

There's a couple of things I have to update you on.

First of all, the first day on the studio went great. I actually got a lot of worked done with "The Producers" band. I also finished recording my parts for Maria's upcoming single "Rebellious". It's a really great song so make sure to look out for it.

Basically, on the first day we were testing a couple of things and we had so much fun. Fooled around as well to lighten the mood. I finally have my own recording studio on the tour bus, so i will be able to record non-stop if I want to. I just want o take out the time and say that this record is going to be so special. The inspiration really came from one thing in specific and I'm taking it to the next level.

Also I have some really great news, someone REALLY REALLY special will be stopping by the studio, and I'm very excited. I can't tell you when or who yet, but this is going to be epic ;)

Anyways, I have so many surprises in store for you guys, and I'm working really hard to put the "Massacre in The Industry" tour together. Many special things and events will be happening on that tour so I can't wait to reveal! :)

Stay fierce and live art fashion free!
#4 Posted : 03 July 2010 09:28:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Blog Update:

Well hello guys, as you already know, I have started to hit the studio on my time off to work on my 4th LP. The process has been good so far, the creative mind has started to work so right know I'm cooking! I got a little something for the haters too so keep bitting your nails ;) Anyways, someone special is coming to the studio. Someone who I truly respect. This person has gone through so much and it means the world to me that "this person" is working with me on this meaningful collaboration. This was arranged about three weeks ago and I'm very excited it's going to happen.

What can you expect from this record?
This record is a little bit more mature and complex. It's still a pop record, the complete opposite of my third studio album. As I said before, it reminds me of the feeling I had for music when I was recording "Diary of a Pop Sinner", which is good. So far I have written 17 songs and I've recorded one. Big progress. Anyways, keep checking for updates- Love, The Bitch aka Stephanie Fierce