logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 01 July 2010 07:29:42(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Indie Rock band The Waiting Room will be going on hiatus after they wrap up the Glasshouse Tour Quarantine is doing until September. The band recently released a six studio album called "Red Sky Season" which sold over 4 million copies and the band said the fans would have to wait a while before they see another studio album.

Paul Reeves and Logan Spills plan to go back to their former band who recently regrouped called Fear. They are recording a new album and E.P. with Regan Futrell producing it. However the band plans to release a four disc B-Sides album on their website for free sometime soon.

Paul had this to say:
Quote:
We kinda started rushing albums when we did The Grey Album so I think this will be great for us to just relax, take it easy, and just let the next record fall into place. I'll admit our album "Machines" wasn't what we really wanted to do with this band but it was a risk we took and I'm proud to write those songs but not proud that we lost some fans on that album. I am however proud though this band has redeem ourselves with Paradox of Hedonism and Red Sky Season. We've been talking about another record but we have decided we would take our times on the next one. This hiatus shouldn't last until winter this year so we WILL be back and we promise.

Paul said after the tour with Quarantine Logan and him plan to rest up then go on a world tour with Casting Thin Shadows and another act which hasn't been revealed yet.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline bdylan88  
#2 Posted : 02 July 2010 05:31:22(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Regan wrote:
Indie Rock band The Waiting Room will be going on hiatus after they wrap up the Glasshouse Tour Quarantine is doing until September. The band recently released a six studio album called "Red Sky Season" which sold over 4 million copies and the band said the fans would have to wait a while before they see another studio album.

Paul Reeves and Logan Spills plan to go back to their former band who recently regrouped called Fear. They are recording a new album and E.P. with Regan Futrell producing it. However the band plans to release a four disc B-Sides album on their website for free sometime soon.

Paul had this to say:
Quote:
We kinda started rushing albums when we did The Grey Album so I think this will be great for us to just relax, take it easy, and just let the next record fall into place. I'll admit our album "Machines" wasn't what we really wanted to do with this band but it was a risk we took and I'm proud to write those songs but not proud that we lost some fans on that album. I am however proud though this band has redeem ourselves with Paradox of Hedonism and Red Sky Season. We've been talking about another record but we have decided we would take our times on the next one. This hiatus shouldn't last until winter this year so we WILL be back and we promise.

Paul said after the tour with Quarantine Logan and him plan to rest up then go on a world tour with Casting Thin Shadows and another act which hasn't been revealed yet.

red sky season was by far my favorite TWR album. And this is why I would love to have The Waiting Room work on a our upcoming album! Can you guys stay around a bit more to record a song on our collaborative album, ALLIES?
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline Regan  
#3 Posted : 04 July 2010 02:43:37(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
bdylan88 wrote:
Regan wrote:

Paul had this to say:
Quote:

red sky season was by far my favorite TWR album. And this is why I would love to have The Waiting Room work on a our upcoming album! Can you guys stay around a bit more to record a song on our collaborative album, ALLIES?

Yeah we can do that. We're gonna comeback we just don't know when but we can def record a song with you guys.
-Paul Reeves
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline bdylan88  
#4 Posted : 04 July 2010 06:24:45(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
glad to have you aboard! I think this album just might explode the universe!
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS