logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline six-T-nine  
#1 Posted : 03 July 2010 03:10:26(UTC)
six-T-nine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Following the death of Luke Jelt who died on June 10th 2010, Chimera have announced that they will be on Hiatus untill next year, and also updated fans on everything.

Today the band posted a Blog on their website & mysppace, Dan Serverge, vocalist spoke:

'so we've been back from Europe for a couple of weeks now, and unforunatly, we've come too a decision about the future of the band. We will be looking for a new drummer to replace Luke, however, not untill 2011, We're today officially announcing our hiatus.

We've thought long and hard about this but it's something we have too do, we need alot of time too get used too life without Luke, nevermind the band, so at the moment the plan is that we're now finishing the gigs we promised with our Drum tech Mike, we'll then be taking a long time off, we'll start looking for our new drummer around March/April 2011, we hope too bring our 5th album out late 2011/early 2012 - but we promise that we'll be back because you guys have been so good to us through this

We hope that you'll stick with us through this long period of time, all I can say is goodbye for now, thank you for all the support, this has been a really rough time for us, we also once again send our regards out too Lukes Family & all his friends

RIP Luke Jelt
10/12/1988 - 10/06/2010
One of the greatest drummers and people I've EVER known.
Thank you so much for all you've done.

-Dan,Jake,Ben,Oli
Chimera

(ooc: I personally do not know if I'm going to be back, I'll make an RP if I do not, it's just alot has happened recently that I've not been able too control, also I'm going to be very busy as my band is very close too being signed, so I will be constantly working with them on our debut EP & eventually debut Album, this place hasn't really been the same since the downtime in like, late 2008 kinda time anyway)

Heartless
5-piece Welsh melodic hardcore band.
Signed to Halcyon Days Records
Debut album Little Liars released Autumn 2011

Dan Serverge
Solo artist & producer
Unsigned
Debut solo album Enemies coming soon.

Aftermath Festival
Twice-yearly festival, outdoor & indoor
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 03 July 2010 03:12:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
six-T-nine wrote:
Following the death of Luke Jelt who died on June 10th 2010, Chimera have announced that they will be on Hiatus untill next year, and also updated fans on everything.

Today the band posted a Blog on their website & mysppace, Dan Serverge, vocalist spoke:

'so we've been back from Europe for a couple of weeks now, and unforunatly, we've come too a decision about the future of the band. We will be looking for a new drummer to replace Luke, however, not untill 2011, We're today officially announcing our hiatus.

We've thought long and hard about this but it's something we have too do, we need alot of time too get used too life without Luke, nevermind the band, so at the moment the plan is that we're now finishing the gigs we promised with our Drum tech Mike, we'll then be taking a long time off, we'll start looking for our new drummer around March/April 2011, we hope too bring our 5th album out late 2011/early 2012 - but we promise that we'll be back because you guys have been so good to us through this

We hope that you'll stick with us through this long period of time, all I can say is goodbye for now, thank you for all the support, this has been a really rough time for us, we also once again send our regards out too Lukes Family & all his friends

RIP Luke Jelt
10/12/1988 - 10/06/2010
One of the greatest drummers and people I've EVER known.
Thank you so much for all you've done.

-Dan,Jake,Ben,Oli
Chimera

(ooc: I personally do not know if I'm going to be back, I'll make an RP if I do not, it's just alot has happened recently that I've not been able too control, also I'm going to be very busy as my band is very close too being signed, so I will be constantly working with them on our debut EP & eventually debut Album, this place hasn't really been the same since the downtime in like, late 2008 kinda time anyway)

OOC: Sorry to see you go man. Have been some great RPs from you throughout the years, and it was always good to have Blood of Wecz working with Smash Up the 69 Sinz and Chimera.
Best of luck with the band as well man, drop back in and let us know if you get signed and we can all have a listen to your album.

UserPostedImage