logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline thesoundmagazine  
#1 Posted : 03 July 2010 17:42:04(UTC)
thesoundmagazine

Groups: Registered

Note From The Editor: When The Sound Magazine came out last year it was a heap of garbage that leeched and sucked on gossip. This will change. The reason why
I bought The Sound Magazine for 50 thousand dollars and a leg, was to report TEXT BASED news from the 1st page of the updates. Quick blurbs that will hopefully inform you.
Yes, I will release special reports with images and the whole she/bang but I am not into pictures cluttering up facts. I hope you enjoy the new Sound Magazine.

-Denver

UserPostedImage

HEADLINES!!

Pop Goddess Recording 4th LP!
Pop Goddess Stephanie Fierce Announced 4th LP with "The Producer" Live: Ms Fierce has been a busy bee with this much anticipated LP in the works, she say's: "This record is a little bit more mature and complex. It's still a pop record, the complete opposite of my third studio album. As I said before, it reminds me of the feeling I had for music when I was recording "Diary of a Pop Sinner", which is good. So far I have written 17 songs and I've recorded one..."

The reason why Ms Fierce is always on top is because she pushes the envelope with her dynamic music. No matter what anybody says, Stephanie Fierce will forever be a legend amongst fellow TRG musicians.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaos Magazine Aims For Award Show
The newly created Chaos Magazine has announced that they have been pondering wether to create an award show. This is fantastic news. The magazine is by far the fullest, and greatest magazine on the TRG world. Lets hope that they devise a fair but competitive award ceremony!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ElectroDeath Announces New Album
The all girl band has announced they are working on their sophomore effort that will feature new and remixed songs. The girls are currently riding the awesome success of their single "Not Fair." They are currently touring.

ALBUM NEWS

Rock Legends The Bards have announced they are working on their 17th studio album which is an entire collaborative album featuring acts like Jakey Camotose and Stephanie Fierce. The album is titled ALLIES. No date has been announced for the release. The Bards are currently recording a live 4th of July Concert in Antarctica.

ElectroDeath is fixin to record their 2nd album which is a continuation of their first Do Not Regret. Which sold 2.3 million copies. They are currently touring across the USA.

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 04 July 2010 00:28:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: why thank you :) Flattering, that you think that. I can't complain really, But there is also much more out there to write about other than just me and some others. And it wouldn't hurt to know who you are? ;)
Offline ALX  
#3 Posted : 04 July 2010 01:35:23(UTC)
ALX

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: why thank you :) Flattering, that you think that. I can't complain really, But there is also much more out there to write about other than just me and some others. And it wouldn't hurt to know who you are? ;)

OOC: Thesoundmagazine...duh. (I'm just kidding :P)
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline Andre Gandra  
#4 Posted : 04 July 2010 03:51:24(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Cool this magazine.. thnak you for promoting our announcement of our new album.. we would like to talk more, when it gets ready.. I'll keep on touch. XOXO
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)