logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 06 July 2010 07:17:30(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
((OOC : 14in14 failed, it was too short notice, though I do plan to do something along those lines at a later date. People welcome to join in or send comments!))

[Raven's house, Blythewood, SC, USA]
"YASMIN! Are you done setting the table yet?"
"It's fine, mother!" Raven Storme Comatose's sister shook the tablecloth a little to make a point, and knocked off a glass by mistake. The sound of it carried to the living room, and Renée Storme stopped vacuuming. "Sorry, Mom." Yasmin looked sheepishly at her mother, who smiled back sweetly.
"Don't worry honey, I'll clean that up for you." Renée wasn't taking any chances at her daughter breaking any more stuff. "Just go check if the champagne's chilled, OK?"
"Now that I can do!" Yasmin was a typical 21-year-old, loved any excuse to sneak a drink. "When's he getting here?"
"She," Renée whispered. "Now, it's her birthday, be careful ...."
"I meant Jakey," she said, before going off to check on the drink. She didn't - Yasmin still hadn't quite come to terms with Regan-to-Raven, the fact that her former brother was married to a man, and not even in a gay way, kind of weirded her out. Oh well, whatever's best for Raven, I guess, she thought, sneaking a bottle of Smirnoff Ice from the fridge.

[Bristol International Airport, Bristol, UK]
"Alright, let's play a game." Mikki looked around her bandmates and their partners. Damn, she wanted Ryan Ross Hernandez with her right now, just as a designer handbag so that she wasn't the only single Firecracker. Well, Matt Penisleg or whatever his name was from Dead Roses wasn't with them, maybe she could faux-lesbian with Roxy for the time being - but that was one heavy handbag. "It's called, who can get Joshy onto the plane with the least trouble."
"When's Kate getting here?" Joshy quickly closed his one working eye, meaning to wink. "I know she could!"
"Kamikaze Kate with a screaming baby attached to each tit, and a mouth that screams words that babies and Bri shouldn't hear? With Joshy in tow to top it all off?" Roxy giggled. "That'd be fun to watch!"
"I'm not THAT innocent!" Bri sung, doing a quick Britney dance, sending Joshy, Roxy, Mikki and Katie into laughing fits.
James rolled his eyes. "I'll do it, I'm about the only sensible person here."
"Maybe so, but you're a BAMF, James. You look real scary. Look at those muscles!" Katie Kairiri tapped on her husband's hard bicep. "You also sound like Jeremy Kyle ...."
"I do not - SHUT UP I'M TALKING!" he shouted, then laughed with the rest.
"I don't think any of us is getting through customs, if we keep acting like total 'tards," said Roxy. "Mikki, you're not going to pretend to have a pacemaker so you can get strip searched again, are you?"
"I can't help it if my heart needs assistance to make it work!" Mikki said loudly. "Anyway, Bri, you sort Joshy, I gotta sort things out with the metal detectors."

"Oh, why have I been lumbered with you?" Bri pretended to complain, while smiling.
"Most innocent, I guess!" Joshy replied. "That and - you love me?"
"I love you." Bri bent down and kissed him. Joshy reciprocated while feeling around in his pocket, and hoping that late night Blythewood would be as beautiful as Raven described ....

Edited by user 06 July 2010 11:05:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 06 July 2010 09:25:34(UTC)
bikz

Woman

[Jaycat's old house, Bristol, UK]
"All eyes on the calendar. Another year I claim of total indifference."

Raven sang along to Bright Eyes - 'Happy Birthday To Me [Feb 15]', which she'd had on constant repeat for a few hours (she liked this band, the lead looked a lot like her husband), since those Moronic Changelings had taken Skye off. Raven turned 27 today. Not exactly an important age, she wasn't turning 21 again - after your 21st, birthdays stopped mattering, and after your 30th, age stopped existing altogether. But still, Raven's birthday had always held great significance. On her 16th, she left home, and on her 18th, Nathan died.
She liked being at Catriona and Jason's old house, it had a sort of eerie but comforting feel about it. Also, this was a way to keep Skye 1. away from Jakey, who hated kids, and 2. closer, in a way, to her biological parents. Or parent. Even though Catriona had made many statements saying that Skye was Jason's baby; she had never DNA tested it, the timing between her live sex tape and Skye's birth was exactly nine months, even the child's name was an anagram .... not that it mattered now - Skye was Raven's, all Raven's, and she lit up her life when Jakey wasn't around. She was the second most important person in her life now, after Jakey. It had been Chris before, her BFF - she wasn't at the Retreat right now because she really didn't want to think about Chris, she knew that with pics of her and him having fun everywhere would depress her. The nicest guy in the world ....

"And you can't believe that he's really gone, and all that's left is a thucking thong ...."

Raven's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of a helicopter arriving, and knew that the most important person in her life was here, ready to take her to South Carolina. She quickly turned off her CD player, ran out and hugged Jakey, before getting into the fAthOmcOptEr. She remembered the first time she was in this, a magical mystery tour on the way to Las Vegas, and smiled. Now she was on the way to a lame party, out of common courtesy, celebrating practically nothing. But still, she loved going home and seeing her mother, almost 60 and still a southern belle. And Yasmin, she hadn't seen her in a while either, and needed to make her feel extra special too.

Edited by user 06 July 2010 09:36:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 06 July 2010 10:16:59(UTC)
bikz

Woman

[Raven's back yard, Blythewood, SC, USA]
Joshy couldn't wait any longer to get the *other* big event of the day out of the way, before all focus was on the birthday girl. Everyone invited was in the little house except Jakey and Raven, and he felt like his heels on wheels were taking up too much space. He asked Bri to wheel him out to the back yard - surrounded by classic white picket fences were a set of rusty children's swings, amongst beautiful rose bushes. Josh was pushed down the ramp next to the steps - Regan Storme Senior was in a wheelchair now too, though he probably never came out here. Bri sat on the steps, and pushed her messy blonde hair away from her face.
"Such a beautiful, well-kept garden," she said, admiring the flowers. "Renée truly is THE domestic goddess."
"And the swings - I bet the kids fought over those! How about we have a go, eh?"
"Are you sure we won't break them?"
"Sure, babe! Come on!"
Bri sighed, then smiled. She loved Joshy's childish ways - and everything about him. She pushed Joshy over to the swing set, helped him get on, then moved onto the other one.
"Briii .... I'm a bit uncomfortable. I think I left something in my pocket. Could you get it out for me?"
Bri giggled. "Is this just an excuse to get me to feel your arse again?"
"Yesss," said Joshy, "but you know you love it, babe!"
"OK then ...." Not getting off her swing, the woman felt up the back pocket of her boyfriend's skinny jeans, noticing a square box. Picking it out, she gasped and almost fell off. "Is this .... what I think .... oh my ...."

She opened the box. Joshy took the small piece of jewellery, gold with emeralds set in, and held it out to Bri.
"I'd get down on my knees, but getting up would be difficult," he stuttered. "Brigid Kildare .... will you marry me?"
"YES!" Bri started to cry tears of joy as her fiancé slipped the ring onto her left hand. In all her years, she had never loved anyone so much.
The beautiful moment was interrupted by Joshy's mobile ringing. "Erm, sorry," he said to his new fiancée, as he picked the phone out of his pocket and noticed the word 'JAKEY' on the phone. "It's Jakey, he's probably here and wondering where I am."

Edited by user 06 July 2010 10:30:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 06 July 2010 11:04:05(UTC)
bikz

Woman

[fAthOmcOptEr, above a cemetery, Blythewood, SC, USA - just before the proposal]
"Look out the window, there's the place where I buried the rose necklace, by Nathan's grave," Raven said to Jakey. She looked sad. "You know, the one Jaymz gave me."
"We'll be there soon," said Jakey. Raven had talked and talked, mainly about depressing stuff, about her conspiracy theories about Syke and Kirsty, about Nathan, Chris, Kahlen, her sadness before her sex change, even her her own suicide attempts and Joshy's injuries; something told him she wasn't happy about getting older, and just blabbered on about whatever she could think of that wasn't to do with turning 27.
"I'm sorry I'm being depressing," she said, shaking her head. "I know, it's my birthday, shouldn't I be happy!?"
"Yes, you should." Jakey kissed her on the cheek. "HAPPY birthday, Raven."
"Isn't it funny, that I'm so sad?" said Raven. "When I should be happy?" For reasons unbeknown to Jakey - Raven burst out laughing. At least she looked happy, and she'd see her parents and Yasmin and Skye and Lukey and Joshy and everyone else soon - and she wanted to look happy for them, right?
"Not really funny, but ...."
"But it IS! It's hilarious!" Hysteria - she was laughing herself silly. She fell on the floor of the helicopter, rolling around, she hit the door .... Jakey then noticed that the pilot hadn't done up the catch right, and the door began to open ....
"RAVEN! GET UP! THE DOOR'S OPEN!"
Raven knew what was happening, and that she had to save herself - she tried to climb back in. "Jakey, Jakey, save meeeee ...."

Jakey moved over to her, but it was too late. He heard a loud scream, getting quieter and quieter ....

.... and then silence.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 06 July 2010 11:39:54(UTC)
bikz

Woman

[a cemetery, Blythewood, SC, USA]
"We're here now ...." Joshy said into his phone.
"Jakey's over there," said James, who was pushing Joshy alongside Bri, who took his phone. "HELLO!" shouted James, his loud voice booming around the grounds.
Lukey ran to hug his brother, but Yasmin, who had been guiding them, got there first. She shook Jakey fiercely. "ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS!?" she screeched. "THIS BETTER NOT BE A JOKE!"
James restrained her. "Don't you think he's been through enough? And it's no joke."
"I know," said Lukey, "Jakey wouldn't joke about this."
"That and," James looked to the ground, "I think I just stepped on her elbow."
The whole group went silent, save for Yasmin. "Are you sure it's hers? I mean - it could be anybody's!"
James begin to disagree. "You don't often just step on body parts ...."
"Ooh! That's Raven's shoe, right by me! I know it's hers!" Joshy interrupted. "And - her foot's still in it - ugh ...."
Lucas put his arms around his older brother. "I'm sorry, man."
"Happy birthday, Raven!" cried Jakey.

((OOC : FIN. Hope you enjoyed this epic display of morbidity - and Raven Storme Comatose in general.))

Edited by user 06 July 2010 11:50:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#6 Posted : 06 July 2010 11:41:38(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
OOC: Epic. Great return to roleplay Bikz, now make sure you stick around!!
-