logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 24 June 2010 04:28:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
UserPostedImage
- Film Poster

It’s been confirmed that Max Armstrong’s next project is going to begin on Saturday, he is set to record ten songs for the soundtrack to an upcoming indie movie.
He has been asked to record a soundtrack to an upcoming American Indie movie, based in New York called New York Scene. It’s a low budget film which was written by Jake Wilson who has a role at Junction Records and he will also star in it alongside Max’s fiancée Juliette Moore, the filming begun one and a half years ago and finished in February this year. The filming is complete with the exception of music which is being taken care of by Max Armstrong. He's already confirmed the tracks which will feature on the soundtrack and in the film, and the artwork is below.
The film is expected to be release in August but the Soundtrack album is set to be released in July 2010.

Synopsis
The film is about two friends who live in New York, Katie and Scott, they were close childhood friends and they started dating which put strain on their friendship, they broke up and didn’t keep in touch with each other until one day Scott and his latest girlfriend Alice who we find out as the film goes on that she’s more than a little bit crazy, went to a friend of Alice’s party, who turned out to be there, that’s right Katie, As Alice leaves Scott alone at the party Katie sees him and decides to go over and they start to talk to each other and get reacquainted, They decide to stay in touch which makes Alice jealous and one evening after having an argument Scott decides to go over to Katie’s apartment and the pair share a passionate kiss, they then start having an affair and they struggle to hide it from Alice who eventually finds out and goes crazy, Once she finds out she decides to pay Katie a visit, and a scream is heard from the hotel, and a murder has happened but who dies?

UserPostedImage - Front Cover
UserPostedImage - Back Cover
Online C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 24 June 2010 09:12:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Message From Max
"I'm very excited about this project, It's perfect for me at this time because I don't have the time to do a solo album and tour in support of it so this is perfect for me, I have a lot of unreleased songs and some of them feature on this soundtrack. The film is fantastic, I went to a private screening with Juliette and it was very good. Obviously the music wasn't featured in it yet because they're adding the music at the last minute. The songs will be recorded between Saturday and Tuesday which doesn't take up much of my time. I hope you all like the film and album."
Offline bdylan88  
#3 Posted : 25 June 2010 04:16:07(UTC)
bdylan88

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
This sounds great! I am a big movie buff and I will defiantly be seeing this
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Online C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 25 June 2010 05:39:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bdylan88 wrote:
This sounds great! I am a big movie buff and I will defiantly be seeing this

Max: Thanks man, the film is really great, I just hope the music can live up to it.
Online C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 10 July 2010 19:39:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

New York Scene Chart Positions
UK - 21
USA - 14
Canada - 18
Aus & NZ - 30
South America - 24
Asia - 12
Europe - 35

(OOC: It's my first RP only release, I hope the positions aren't too unrealistic.)
Offline infinite135  
#6 Posted : 11 July 2010 03:35:54(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
UK - 21
USA - 14
Canada - 18
Aus & NZ - 30
South America - 24
Asia - 12
Europe - 35

(OOC: It's my first RP only release, I hope the positions aren't too unrealistic.)

OOC: You did a good job. It would've looked really lame if you had all the chart positions at number 1.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Online C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 11 July 2010 03:38:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

infinite135 wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
UK - 21
USA - 14
Canada - 18
Aus & NZ - 30
South America - 24
Asia - 12
Europe - 35

OOC: You did a good job. It would've looked really lame if you had all the chart positions at number 1.

OOC: thanks good to know that it ain't too unrealistic.