logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:19:30(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Vh1-Hello fans and friends today we are siting down with Matt Urie from Suburban Sunrise. How are you today Matt?
Matt-Im great dude thanks.

Vh1-Ok well you probably already know what the first question. Recently on TmZ they said that you were going to leave the band and go into rehab due to a Heroine problem. Now the band recently released on the website stateing that you are not leaveing and that your drug problem had already been fixed and that, that was along time ago. What do you have to say about it?
Matt-Well I never really had adrug problem it was more of me trying that stuff and I know that TmZ did say that and I saw in a few Magazines that same day with the same stories. Im not leaving Suburban Sunrise and the new album hasnt been canceled and it is still going to be released in early 2011. People are really retarded to acctually beleive shows like TmZ and magazines like People and that national enquirer. People need to know that the majority of that stuff is all fake. So im not leaving the band and the album will be out early 2011 so to all our fans dont trip.

Vh1-Im sure that took the load of everyone who was worrying about it. So you guys have a Blink-182 tribute Cd coming out soon. Any info you want to share with us on that?
Matt-Um not really haha I think we were talking about releasing the majority of the info people want to know on the website today like tracklisting, release dates etc. Remember this is going to be a four part Cd so only part one will be released very soon.

Vh1-Well I will definitly be buying that Cd. Now has their been any drama in the bad since Jenny and Charlie left?
Matt-Ya their has you know their is always some sort of tension in a band no matter what happens but recently Nick, Alex, and Dylan had it out. It was so bad Alex and Dylan acctually threatened to leave the band. So I dont know whats going to happen with the band. We might continute or we might loose two of our members but we'll see.

Vh1-Now if you do loose Alex and Dylan will their be repacements?
Matt-Um well i couldnt tell you yet because as of right now they are still members of the band and I hope they stay in the band.

Vh1-Ok well you guys recently released a new single entitled "Love Me!" this is the second single off the new album. Are you guys just going to release new singles until the new album comes out?
Matt-No this is acctually going to be the final single until we release the new album so you wont be able to hear any new music until 2011 but I hope that people will stick with us and wait until the new album comes out.

Vh1-When you guys take your break you said that you are done performing in 2010 except for a cuple festivals. What festival will you be playing last?
Matt-That would be a question forr our manager man. Um I am not 100% sure but I beleive it's Animal Fest but hell i dont know

Vh1-Ok well i think that will do it for us here. Thanks for stoping by
Matt-Ya dude no problem thanks for having me
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:25:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Stacey: I like Saburben Sunrise, kinda. Although the blink 182 tribute CD is kinda worrying, let's just say I'm not the biggest Blink 182 fan. Anyway if your ever in London and you wanna buy a girl a couple of drinks then ask for me, I'd like to hang with you guys sometime.
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:30:58(UTC)
MATTT

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
Stacey: I like Saburben Sunrise, kinda. Although the blink 182 tribute CD is kinda worrying, let's just say I'm not the biggest Blink 182 fan. Anyway if your ever in London and you wanna buy a girl a couple of drinks then ask for me, I'd like to hang with you guys sometime.

We just landed in London this morning so if you want to grab a drink tonight that would be great to get to know you.

-Matt
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:32:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

We just landed in London this morning so if you want to grab a drink tonight that would be great to get to know you.

-Matt

Stacey: I'm at an Infinite gig at the Lyceum Ballroom in London tonight. If you can blag some tickets then yeah we could hang at the gig or after the gig, have a few drinks and a bit of fun, why not.
Offline MATTT  
#5 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:45:45(UTC)
MATTT

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

Stacey: I'm at an Infinite gig at the Lyceum Ballroom in London tonight. If you can blag some tickets then yeah we could hang at the gig or after the gig, have a few drinks and a bit of fun, why not.

Ill see what I can do we good friends with the guys at Infinite
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 12 July 2010 05:46:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

Stacey: Great I'll see you there.
Offline infinite135  
#7 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:22:17(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

Dude, sweet! Saburben Sunrise AND Stacey Walton coming to see us tonight. We're definetely gonna have to make this a night to remember. I'll join you guys for those drinks, if you want!
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:25:41(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
infinite135 wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

Dude, sweet! Saburben Sunrise AND Stacey Walton coming to see us tonight. We're definetely gonna have to make this a night to remember. I'll join you guys for those drinks, if you want!
-Eric Quillington

" Where is the show tonight boys?"
- G2L
UserPostedImage
Offline ALX  
#9 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:26:47(UTC)
ALX

Man

infinite135 wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

-Eric Quillington

Warren: Ryan and I will be in London tonight, we'll sneak in, even though we don't have tickets.
Ryan: Just like the good old days
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline infinite135  
#10 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:27:20(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Quote:
- G2L

It's at the Lyceum Ballroom... you're more than welcome to join, if you want! By the way things are turning out, it's gonna be one hell of a time.
-Eric Quillington

Edited by user 12 July 2010 07:27:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Moquel  
#11 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:28:30(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
infinite135 wrote:
Quote:
- G2L

It's at the Lyceum Ballroom... you're more than welcome to join, if you want! By the way things are turning out, it's gonna be one hell of a time.
-Eric Quillington

" OMG, Girls, it's in London!"
- Bre Turner, Manager
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 12 July 2010 07:36:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

infinite135 wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
MATTT wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

-Matt

-Eric Quillington

Stacey: Damn right it's gonna be wild.
Offline MATTT  
#13 Posted : 12 July 2010 08:37:03(UTC)
MATTT

Man

This is going to be a night to remember o ya forgot to tell you James, and Dan from The Walls are tagging along with me

-Matt
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 12 July 2010 08:40:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

MATTT wrote:
This is going to be a night to remember o ya forgot to tell you James, and Dan from The Walls are tagging along with me

-Matt

The more people the better.
- Stacey

Offline MATTT  
#15 Posted : 12 July 2010 08:41:26(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Its like everyone is going to be there

-Matt
MY ARTISTS