logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gregstuna  
#1 Posted : 14 July 2010 09:25:55(UTC)
gregstuna

Groups: Registered

$uperbad News

After week of interception Superbad release $uperbad IV to the world reaching it peak at 3 in the UK, 5 in the US, 9 in Canada, and 62 in South America. Already the album has sold more then 1,479,974 since it release 12 weeks ago. but now $uperbad is planning a new tour in South America manly in Brazil, Rio De Janeiro were a sudden spark of popularity has risen. Gregory D Lead Bassist said recently on the bands web site that

"We are Going to Rio"

Many have speculated that the hosting arena would be the world famous HSBC Arena. also news of a new album is stirring up as the band hope to release a new series based Albums like they did with the $uperbad albums.

$uperbad has just released another single named Never In The Right State of Mind Pt. 2 which is a continuation of Never In The Right State of Mind Pt. 1 which sold 1,128,495.

Weeks after leaving $uperbad OG_SkinnyBastar is Suing his former band mates and Record executive for unpaid royalties and harassment calling the work environment "like a police state" during recordings. Rumor is that $uperbad owes OG a estimated 1.9 Million Dollar from sales and Airplay. $uperbad and their Record Executive could not be Reach for Comment on the matter.

Rebel Inc.

MC The Prez-O-Dent has finally released his own mixtape named 'I Am The Prez-O-Dent" which top the charts at 8 in the US. But many critics say it doesn't reach up to par like their second album 'R.E.A.L' which sold an amazing 1,097,898 just off of support from Canada and the US. But now that Prez-O-Dent Mixtape is Out Now it MC Clown Chance to Release his Mixtape Currently named Get Tha Choppa(MC Clown Mixtape I). A realse date has not been named but a early/late August release is rumor to be possible.

MC The Prez-O-Dent has released the single My S.E.X Drive, Number are unknown if the single sold successfully.

The Lady's of Rebel Inc. Dorothy :D and renamed Lady B are currently in production making their own Joint Mixtape project that release i currently unknown at the moment.

That is it for now
$uperbad( a mix of Gorillaz/Nirvana/Rage against The Machine)

UserPostedImage

Gregory D(Electric Bass/ backup vocals)
TJ D(Vocals/Rhythm guitar)
Ronald West(Drums/backup vocals)
Micheal Wright (Electric Guitar)

My other band

Rebel .Inc( Think of the Wu-tang Clan)

Dorothy :D-Female Lead rapper(Lil' Kim)
Joy Ryder-Lead Singer(Trey Songz
Blood Killa X-Electric Guitarist(Jimi Hendrix)
The Mad Hatter-Co-Rapper/Co-Leader( Redman)
DJ Cheap trick-DJ/Turn table (DJ Grandmaster Flash)
MC Clown-Co-rapper (Lil' Wayne)
Jazz E FrEsH-Drummer/Rapper(50 Cent)
MC Tha Prez-O-Dent-Lead Rapper/Co-Leader(2-Pac)
Ray Killa X-Rapper/Bassist(Jay-Z)
Floyd-Hype MAN(Flavor Flav)