logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 14 July 2010 10:03:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

OOC: I decided to not post the whole thing, so i had to take time to edit it. IT was too long and I'm pretty sure you guys are not going to read a book just for one thread.

Missed The Stephanie Fierce Full Hour Oprah Special? Then don't worry, we got you covered! The spectacular show is def going to have people talking for days.

One thing that was obvious was that, the first 45 minutes of the show were actually pre-recorded since Stephanie Fierce had a completely different hairstyle and outfit on the "live" part. But we can't blame the superstar since she was headed back to Europe for her continuation of "Tthe Pop Sinner World Tour". Busy, busy woman. Anyways......

After an introduction of Stephanie Fierce and her success in the Industry of music and fashion, the show kicked off with a spectacular performance. Stephanie Fierce performed a much more up-tempo version of "Dirty Undercover" (a Pop/Acapella song from "The Past, The Present and The Future of Pop"). When finished Stephanie Fierce then made a "fierce" entrance into the main stage, strutting down giggling as everyone cheered her on.

Steph then discussed her favorite moments of her career. From her shooting the "Hot Shot" music video to winning two IMA awards in one night. She then talked about how she is not only an artist but a business woman.

"I am a business woman. I feel that making money can be used for good. In the long run I make a lot of people feel good and that right there feels good". It's very hard to manage all these things at the same time and It's only making me stronger. But sometimes I do want to throw in the towel but then I look at at my 13X platinum plaque from my "Diary of a Pop sinner" album and keep working.

The singer then talked about her anticipated 4th studio album:

"This album is a little more mature and for my hardcore fans. Enough bitching, let's have some fun in 2011! *Giggles* But yeah, I worked with two people I never worked with in the past, and it went well. I also have a song with Raven Comatose. And let me just say the song is very emotional and I get chills from listening to it. I tear up every time. I just miss her so much. But it's special and her fans will enjoy it as well. I am going to continue working with the album and it should be done by the end of the year. I'm talking last second!".

Then after a commercial break, Stephanie Fierce went on to perform "Kill the Runaways" (a pop ballad from her "Diary of a Pop Sinner" album) in a spectacular wedding dress.The crowd sang along as Stephanie Fierce shook hands in the audience.

After finishing the performance she removed the skirt and took over the show as co-host.

In her solo segment, She talked about confidence and high self-esteem for both women and men. She then introduced the three women she gave a full makeover. Then giving all three of them a five thousand dollar gift card to her "Fierce Clothing Store". But she also didn't forget everyone in the audience because she also gave every single person a five hundred dollar gift card to "Fierce Clothing Store". She received a standing ovation and hugs from the three women who then thanked her crying.

After that Stephanie Fierce then went back to the stage to make another performance. She performed "The Bitch" (A Soul-rock song from her Self-titled third studio album). Stephanie Fierce crawled on the floor and then barked at the audience towards the of the performance. Typical Steph! After a few giggles, She then sat back down with Oprah. And let just say things got a little more personal as Oprah asked Steph about her previous relationship with country star "Silver Spoons".

For the first time ever Stephanie Fierce speaks about her feelings towards Silver Spoons after their breakup.

"I feel like he lost a great person who cared about him a lot. I put my all to him and he took it for granted. But there is nothing I can do now, I moved on and I am happy to be married with my man. It's his loss".

After the awkward yet juicy talk about Silver Spoons, the show went on to another commercial break.

And then the live part of the show finally begun. After returning from break a 5 minute montage of video clips from Stephanie Fierce (showing never before seen footage) was shown.

Then the shocking thing of all. As Stephanie Fierce makes her way to the seat, Oprah announces.

"Stephanie Fierce has something very important to tell you all".

Finally, Stephanie then says. "I am proud to say to you all and to my fans that I will soon be a mother because I am pregnant". Both Steph and Oprah couldn't help but giggle and hug as the audience cheered on. The show then faded into credits, showing pictured of both Stephanie and Oprah together making silly faces.

So there you have it. Stephanie Fierce has announced that she is pregnant and is due have her very first child! Congratulations to her!

Edited by user 14 July 2010 22:47:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 14 July 2010 14:16:09(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:pregnant!? how'd that happen?

karoliena:well,you see when a man and a woman love each other very much......
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 14 July 2010 21:08:47(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: So pleased for you Steph, you're gonna make a great mother. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 14 July 2010 22:15:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Max: I can relate to how happy you must be, I've recently found out that I'm gonna be a father for the first time and I was extatic. I'm sure your gonna be an amazing mother, very happy for you.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 14 July 2010 22:41:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
Miss Vanity: So pleased for you Steph, you're gonna make a great mother. :)

Stephanie Fierce: Thank so you so much for your support, you are always there for me :)

C4AJoh wrote:
Max: I can relate to how happy you must be, I've recently found out that I'm gonna be a father for the first time and I was extatic. I'm sure your gonna be an amazing mother, very happy for you.

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you and congrats to you, wish everything well for you guys and take care of her good ;)

erich hess wrote:
erich:pregnant!? how'd that happen?

karoliena:well,you see when a man and a woman love each other very much......

OOC: lol