logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 14 July 2010 05:36:53(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
REWIND,

The crowd screams as G2L walks out of Club Rainbow, their head high and their posture with confident. They smile as they all get in an black truck. The car starts to move as they still hear the crowd screaming, " G2L!"

They had the next performance song: House of Blues.

FAST FORWARD,

The five girls was confident; the House of Blues was an smooth nice place for anyone to see some good performancers and you never know who is in the audience. The hands of G2L joined in as different colors of nail polister is shown. You have an purple, red, pink, orange and yellow. The girls outfits tonight was an long shiny black mini-dress with different colors heels down the bottom. The stage was ready and the crowd was really to listen. They look at each other and then let the performance begin..

UserPostedImage

The stage is dark as an slow melody starts to play, the crowd moves their head side to side and smile as the stunning work of the piano is played. The light up is brighten in the middle of the stage as an white piano with an man playing it is shown and G2L is sitting on the piano with their lips crossed. They all have black mini dresses on to their knees and red heels. Hira starts to sing an acapella version of " Ego" In seconds, the other join in with her verse as like an together choir. They all start to sing the chrous and hook together as the audience is responding well as they feel the beat and rock their heads side to side. They all get londer singing the chrous and Brittany and AJ end the chrous with an long note as it gets back to the vibe as Lyrica sings the bridge of the song as the anothers then add some soul into the song. " Ohhhh, Yeah.. Together we can." Lyrica and Brittany end the bridge with an long note as the others sing the chrous and hook. Brittany gets up and start to walk to the beginning of the stage as Lyrica follows, adding depth and soul into the bridge as they sing it over and over. The others then walk to them and continus to sing the hook and chrous over and over.

The piano slows down as the girls slow down the chrous. They all hold hands in an line and smile as they end the song Ego. The crowd claps and get up and cheer for the group. They bow and then start to walk off stage as the crowd continues to cheer and roar as the girls walk out of the House of Blues.

( I didnt want this one being too long because House of Blues is known for big artistes to perform and G2L is not big yet, so tell me what you think of the performance)
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#2 Posted : 14 July 2010 06:20:19(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Awesome performance, I wish I could've been there. G2L is definetely worthy of the attention they've been getting.
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 14 July 2010 10:49:09(UTC)
Moquel

infinite135 wrote:
Awesome performance, I wish I could've been there. G2L is definetely worthy of the attention they've been getting.
-Eric Quillington

" Thank you so much Eric!"
- G2L
UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#4 Posted : 14 July 2010 12:36:59(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: Very nice job, you've made huge improvements in your rp skills lately. The only major thing to watch out for is grammar/transitions. As pointless towards rp as these sound, working on staying in one tense and improving sentence fluency will help your rp's greatly. Sometimes sentences sounded awkward/hard to understand. The only other thing I noticed was it felt a little rushed, and maybe focusing on other details than strictly the third person view of the performance will help this. But overall, great rp, totally get where you're going with the short performance, and I'm really glad to see where this goes.
Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 14 July 2010 12:39:05(UTC)
Moquel

Synxhard wrote:
OOC: Very nice job, you've made huge improvements in your rp skills lately. The only major thing to watch out for is grammar/transitions. As pointless towards rp as these sound, working on staying in one tense and improving sentence fluency will help your rp's greatly. Sometimes sentences sounded awkward/hard to understand. The only other thing I noticed was it felt a little rushed, and maybe focusing on other details than strictly the third person view of the performance will help this. But overall, great rp, totally get where you're going with the short performance, and I'm really glad to see where this goes.

OCC: Great advice man. It will be more performances that I will make. What do you mean, thrid person? How should do it? In first person?

Edited by user 14 July 2010 12:39:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Synxhard  
#6 Posted : 14 July 2010 12:58:24(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

OCC: Great advice man. It will be more performances that I will make. What do you mean, thrid person? How should do it? In first person?

OOC: When I say third person view, I mean, everything is, 'they began the chorus, singing in unison as the crowd clapped along', which isn't necessarily bad (I do it a lot), but it gets a wee bit repetitive. You don't need to switch perspectives (in fact, that may actually be a negative), but maybe throw in things involving some of the other senses, such as hearing ("the serenading harmony was dulled by the roar of fans"), smell ("the heavy fumes of fog machines clogged Ashley's sinuses"), feeling ("Ashley felt the smooth piano surface slip from beneath her, the hard ground providing a stable landing"), etc., etc. See, you aren't going into first person ("I can hear the shouts of G2L from inside the limo"), but you are providing extra little details that are different and freshing, which helps to make people slow down and really absorb the scene.
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 15 July 2010 03:21:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Stacey: I'd love to see one of your performances, not because I'm a fan or anything but just so I could stare at all you girls. Your all far too pretty. I'm not usually attracted to all girl groups but your all very hot.
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 15 July 2010 03:28:51(UTC)
Moquel

C4AJoh wrote:
Stacey: I'd love to see one of your performances, not because I'm a fan or anything but just so I could stare at all you girls. Your all far too pretty. I'm not usually attracted to all girl groups but your all very hot.

Brittany laughs.
" Thank you for the love Stacey."
- G2L
UserPostedImage