logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 16 July 2010 03:42:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Anti-Social Music Video

The intro begins with Father Christopher from St. Lukes Cathedral Church, Orlando Fl (played by Daniel's friend Joseph) preaching about homosexuals. Joseph's voice is then faded out as the song begins, and every thing is seen in slow motion pace. The scene then fades out and Daniel is seen leaving out of Jail, with his hand in his pocket.

The video features Daniel walking down a busy downtown Orlando Street, wearing a black suit. Daniel is predominated by society. As he walks down the pavement leading to the church, everyone is seen wearing “A Habit”. Daniel focused on to where he is heading strolls down shamelessly as every nods their head in shame. According to the video, everyone is suppose to wear a “habit” or they are considered unholy. Clearly that symbolizes hypocrisy and perfection of Christians. Various places from Downtown are shown throughout out the video. As he keeps walking, a guy (who wearing a habit) passes by Daniel biting his lip, but refuses to talk to Daniel. Daniel grins and keeps walking. Finally Daniel reaches out to the cathedral church and goes inside. The pastor who is preaching, stops in shock as he sees Daniel making his way up to him. Everyone in the room is also in shock due to Daniel not wearing a habit. And in his suit he takes out some pictures. As he walks up front Daniel throws the pictures to the pastor. The pastor then takes a look and his eyes open wide. Daniel carelessly then makes his way out passing out copies of the pictures. In shock every one in the room begins to look at the pastor. In shame the pastor falls to his knees dropping the pictures. Daniel then grins and walks out.

As Daniel is walking out of the church, the day which looked gray and rainy is now seen as sunny. As he walks out people behind him him are seen running out freely removing their "Habits". Daniel amazed looks back, turns back around and smiles. The camera zooms out and about hundred of people are seen running in their undergarments

Next Up is the "ROARR" music Video, but before that, Daniel will talk about the concept and inspiration behind the music video of "Anti-social".......

Also there will be an alternative version for "Anti-social" which is set to premiere next month.

Edited by user 16 July 2010 03:45:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 16 July 2010 04:04:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Message from Daniel:

"Shooting the first music video for "Anti-social"was very difficult and it took me a really long time to organize. I had to get volunteers who were willing to do the stunt. I had to purchase a huge Downtown Orlando background and I had to purchase so many of the habits…….. let’s just say it was not the best idea *giggles*. But it really came through. I was actually fortunate enough to use the Church set from a drama house my friend use to go to, it looks identical to the St. Lukes Cathedral Church in Orlando. But anyways, basically the point of the music video is to demonstrate the hypocrisy amongst many Christians. So many double standard things and I’m basically expressing that in the music video."
Offline infinite135  
#3 Posted : 16 July 2010 04:17:06(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Awesome job on the Anti-Social music video! Alot of bands and musicians wouldn't have the guts to make something like this, so I think it's really impressive. You have some great ideas for your videos, so I'm definetely going to keep watching.
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
#4 Posted : 16 July 2010 04:27:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

infinite135 wrote:
Awesome job on the Anti-Social music video! Alot of bands and musicians wouldn't have the guts to make something like this, so I think it's really impressive. You have some great ideas for your videos, so I'm definetely going to keep watching.
-Eric Quillington

Daniel: Thank you!