logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<228229230231232>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The Nimrods  
#4581 Posted : 17 July 2010 01:05:30(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
TNA is a trainwreck. It was enjoyable in 2006 but they've completely ruined Samoa Joe, and they just keep bringing in WWE rejects.

And yeah Daniel, it is kinda stupid the whole blood thing, but it does just make things seem more violent. Which in a fight between two guys who hate each other is kinda handy. Of course did you know that most of the time when they start bleeding they blade their foreheads (ie cut it open with a razor they keep in their wrist tape or somewhere similar). That's what's really fucked up.

Yes blading is horrible. Flair started it though, he'd cut himself before the show and use Vaseline on the cut. Then when whoever he was fighting "hit" him they'd be rubbing off the Vaseline, pretty nifty trick really. I think TNA is ok, I mean they take some decent rejects in like Hardy, and Abyss is quite the character he reminds me of early Kane mixed with Mankind.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline C4AJoh  
#4582 Posted : 17 July 2010 01:15:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
TNA is a trainwreck. It was enjoyable in 2006 but they've completely ruined Samoa Joe, and they just keep bringing in WWE rejects.

And yeah Daniel, it is kinda stupid the whole blood thing, but it does just make things seem more violent. Which in a fight between two guys who hate each other is kinda handy. Of course did you know that most of the time when they start bleeding they blade their foreheads (ie cut it open with a razor they keep in their wrist tape or somewhere similar). That's what's really fucked up.

Yes blading is horrible. Flair started it though, he'd cut himself before the show and use Vaseline on the cut. Then when whoever he was fighting "hit" him they'd be rubbing off the Vaseline, pretty nifty trick really. I think TNA is ok, I mean they take some decent rejects in like Hardy, and Abyss is quite the character he reminds me of early Kane mixed with Mankind.

I haven't watched Wrestling for years, I used to love watching it and I knew it was fake but for me it was the storylines and that kind of thing that made it so good. Had it have just been the fighting then I probably wouldn't have watched it as often.
Also I don't if by Hardy you mean who I'm thinking of because like I say I haven't watched it in years But, My favourite had was Jeff Hardy, you probably weren't talking about him, but even though WWE wasn't 100% real, A lot of what Jeff Hardy did was real, You know the flying through the air and jumping from huge heights was what entertained me. Like I say I haven't watched it for years but it certainly used to be good.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4583 Posted : 17 July 2010 01:20:31(UTC)
The Nimrods

I was talking about Jeff Hardy. Him and Matt in the early 2000's with their feuds with Edge and Christian were insane. However because of him doing legit stunts he got addicted to opiod pain killers like oxycodone and codeine and got fired because he refused to go to rehab.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline C4AJoh  
#4584 Posted : 17 July 2010 01:25:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The Nimrods wrote:
I was talking about Jeff Hardy. Him and Matt in the early 2000's with their feuds with Edge and Christian were insane. However because of him doing legit stunts he got addicted to opiod pain killers like oxycodone and codeine and got fired because he refused to go to rehab.

Well thats a shame, I used to love the Edge & Cristian, Hardyz and Dudleyz three way tag teams and I loved that match at wrestlemania between them, when Spike Dudley, Rhyno and Lita (I Think) all came into the match. That was epic.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4585 Posted : 17 July 2010 01:37:35(UTC)
The Nimrods

C4AJoh wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

Well thats a shame, I used to love the Edge & Cristian, Hardyz and Dudleyz three way tag teams and I loved that match at wrestlemania between them, when Spike Dudley, Rhyno and Lita (I Think) all came into the match. That was epic.

That's one of the best matches I've ever seen. Lita was fucking shit up! 'till she got speared lol

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Synxhard  
#4586 Posted : 17 July 2010 02:06:17(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I dunno why, but lately I've been nerding out and watching this show Deadliest Warrior almost impulsively. Not sure if it's just me being weird, but the idea of getting to see exactly the kind of damage different things would inflict on a human body for me is pretty sick.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4587 Posted : 17 July 2010 02:25:01(UTC)
The Nimrods

Synxhard wrote:
I dunno why, but lately I've been nerding out and watching this show Deadliest Warrior almost impulsively. Not sure if it's just me being weird, but the idea of getting to see exactly the kind of damage different things would inflict on a human body for me is pretty sick.

I love that show! Spartans=best warriors ever! Being hit by their shield was instant death and harder than being hit by a car!

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4588 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:19:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
forkboy wrote:

lol i actually figured, and sometimes I don't know if it's me but some of the punches are fake. The dramatic reaction seems fake as well.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4589 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:31:34(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
forkboy wrote:

lol i actually figured, and sometimes I don't know if it's me but some of the punches are fake. The dramatic reaction seems fake as well.

They are.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline forkboy  
#4590 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:33:17(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Basically wrestlers are crap actors. Or actually more like crap stunt men. Coz you know, I sure wouldn't want to jump out of the ring which is about 4 feet off the ground onto a pile of pile. You could easily land really badly.

But then that's like the first thing they teach you in wrestling school: How to land without hurting yourself. Or at least not hurting yourself too much.
Offline Thorgrim  
#4591 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:33:53(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
forkboy wrote:
Well this place is fucking dead except for RP lately.

How rubbish.

UserPostedImage

For some reason I fucking love that picture.
Offline Thorgrim  
#4592 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:36:09(UTC)
Thorgrim

Man

tension101 wrote:
I'm almost 17, I need to get my shit together.

:')
Offline The Nimrods  
#4593 Posted : 17 July 2010 04:59:15(UTC)
The Nimrods

forkboy wrote:
Basically wrestlers are crap actors. Or actually more like crap stunt men. Coz you know, I sure wouldn't want to jump out of the ring which is about 4 feet off the ground onto a pile of pile. You could easily land really badly.

But then that's like the first thing they teach you in wrestling school: How to land without hurting yourself. Or at least not hurting yourself too much.

Yeah it's called taking a bump. However, while the good matches you see are usually rehearsed, a lot aren't so even if someone knows how to take a bump, the thrower might mislead them. That happened to Sabu. He thought that he was going to receive a back body drop, however it ended up being a flapjack, his body was still turned to land on his shoulders like he would a backdrop so he broke his neck.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Synxhard  
#4594 Posted : 17 July 2010 11:10:28(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

I love that show! Spartans=best warriors ever! Being hit by their shield was instant death and harder than being hit by a car!

I know right? Some of the stuff on there, you're just like, 'Holy shit, did he just decapitate someone with a cowbell?'. I've been doing marathon after marathon of that show, it kills.
Offline Raphaela  
#4595 Posted : 17 July 2010 17:02:21(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Never thought I'd ever say this, but I'm now officially dating.
Yay!
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline old.gregg  
#4596 Posted : 17 July 2010 19:06:58(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Well, I got horrendously drunk on cheap supermarket vodka that wasn't even mine, on the beach, in a rainstorm. I now know what hypothermia feels like. Not great.
-
Offline forkboy  
#4597 Posted : 17 July 2010 19:14:28(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:

I just saw this. Abyss is awful. He's exactly what I mean about TNA's shitty booking. He's played as a monster but he's worthless, everyone has beat him. And aside from that, he's just not very good as a monster. Kinda defeats the point of him being there.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4598 Posted : 17 July 2010 23:14:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Well, I got horrendously drunk on cheap supermarket vodka that wasn't even mine, on the beach, in a rainstorm. I now know what hypothermia feels like. Not great.

That sounds awfully painful.That's why I feel like I have Dipsophobia most times.
Offline C4AJoh  
#4599 Posted : 18 July 2010 00:08:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

I start work on Tuesday, It's my first proper job, so I'm kinda nervous. I also don't know how often I'll be on here, I might still be on it a lot and I might hardly be on it apart from the weekends, and then it's my birthday on Friday, which is OK, I'm not big on the attention. I'll be 19 years old.
Anywhoo if I'm not on here often and somebody wants to use one of my face claims, It would be nice for someone to say that i'm still using them, when I'm away and not posting rp's just think of it as like they're on tour or they're just relaxing or not really working much.
Offline The Nimrods  
#4600 Posted : 18 July 2010 01:15:41(UTC)
The Nimrods

forkboy wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:

I just saw this. Abyss is awful. He's exactly what I mean about TNA's shitty booking. He's played as a monster but he's worthless, everyone has beat him. And aside from that, he's just not very good as a monster. Kinda defeats the point of him being there.

When I first watched TNA he was dominating everyone, and then some hero would come in and destroy him at a PPV but I'm not sure now ,from what I saw on Wednesday I think, he kept threatening Rob Van Dam with a 2x4 full of nails.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote: