logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<229230231232233>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The Nimrods  
#4601 Posted : 18 July 2010 05:38:31(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered
Views messages in topic : 3,717

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Just finished an RP which took for ever, now I get to babysit my new cousin!
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Synxhard  
#4602 Posted : 18 July 2010 06:59:46(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Woke up at 3, now time for some band practice. We need some help, it's a mix of black metal, sludge, and old school death, and we can't think of names for shit. Any ideas?
Offline The Nimrods  
#4603 Posted : 18 July 2010 07:03:51(UTC)
The Nimrods

Views messages in topic : 3,717

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
Woke up at 3, now time for some band practice. We need some help, it's a mix of black metal, sludge, and old school death, and we can't think of names for shit. Any ideas?

Downtown Satanist Cowboy
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline forkboy  
#4604 Posted : 18 July 2010 08:28:09(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Rape Bucket
The Mental Deviants
Irresponsibility
The Cyanide Pill
Bum Bandits
Bum Brigade

Or for the ultimate in shock, call yourselves SLAYER ARE SHIT
Offline Synxhard  
#4605 Posted : 18 July 2010 08:30:08(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
forkboy wrote:
Rape Bucket
The Mental Deviants
Irresponsibility
The Cyanide Pill
Bum Bandits
Bum Brigade

Or for the ultimate in shock, call yourselves SLAYER ARE SHIT

Tempting, tempting, though I actually kinda like Rape Bucket. We'll see how this goes over...
Offline Aj  
#4606 Posted : 18 July 2010 09:07:10(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Oh hey there, I'm back, just like to explain my absence even though no one probably cares...

Personal stuff, really, girls, GCSE's, a load of stressful, drug abusing, alcohol swigging nonsense really, you know me, but yeah seriously I won't mope about how shit my life is because to be honest right now it's fucking brilliant, with just one tiny problem but I'll hopefully sort that out soon anyway. But yes, I'd just now like to talk about the MAIN reason I was gone...

Red Dead Redemption. Fuck me, what a game. I'm not even joking, when I haven't been out I've been playing it. It is so fucking awesome. I'm not going to lie, I did cry at the end. And I'm not ashamed to say that, because it's probably the most moving piece of media I've ever experienced, apart from music obviously. Just breathtaking from start to finish. You might not think the same, but I found it such an amazing game. Cannot stress to anyone enough about if they're thinking they should get it, they should get it. The ending though, and oh Jack, and oh, oh, oh (L). I love it.

ANYWAY, rp looks pretty good :) what's the big news?
Offline Moquel  
#4607 Posted : 18 July 2010 09:08:41(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Aj wrote:
Oh hey there, I'm back, just like to explain my absence even though no one probably cares...

Personal stuff, really, girls, GCSE's, a load of stressful, drug abusing, alcohol swigging nonsense really, you know me, but yeah seriously I won't mope about how shit my life is because to be honest right now it's fucking brilliant, with just one tiny problem but I'll hopefully sort that out soon anyway. But yes, I'd just now like to talk about the MAIN reason I was gone...

Red Dead Redemption. Fuck me, what a game. I'm not even joking, when I haven't been out I've been playing it. It is so fucking awesome. I'm not going to lie, I did cry at the end. And I'm not ashamed to say that, because it's probably the most moving piece of media I've ever experienced, apart from music obviously. Just breathtaking from start to finish. You might not think the same, but I found it such an amazing game. Cannot stress to anyone enough about if they're thinking they should get it, they should get it. The ending though, and oh Jack, and oh, oh, oh (L). I love it.

I wondered if G2L can replace Holly int he Anamal Festival?
UserPostedImage
Offline Aj  
#4608 Posted : 18 July 2010 09:09:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

Moquel wrote:
Aj wrote:

I wondered if G2L can replace Holly int he Anamal Festival?

Chek meh post in rp
Offline asdf  
#4609 Posted : 18 July 2010 10:12:11(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Aj wrote:

You ps3 or 360?

Anyway I agree, the game is the best thing I have ever seen in any media genre. The story from start to finish is great, the music is great especially the song that plays when you get to SPOILERS go back to your wife and son. SPOILERS. Been playing multiplayer for a while now and love it too. I have bought like 5 games since RDR, but always go back to it.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline Aj  
#4610 Posted : 18 July 2010 19:51:55(UTC)
Aj

Man

asdf wrote:
Aj wrote:

You ps3 or 360?

Anyway I agree, the game is the best thing I have ever seen in any media genre. The story from start to finish is great, the music is great especially the song that plays when you get to SPOILERS . SPOILERS. Been playing multiplayer for a while now and love it too. I have bought like 5 games since RDR, but always go back to it.

360. Duh.

But yes, ahhh how did I miss the music. It's perfect.
Offline asdf  
#4611 Posted : 18 July 2010 22:11:41(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Pfft, you suck and so does your system. Lol, jk.

I am considering replaying the story just for the experience of it again. Its amazing. I downloaded the soundtrack just for that song and the one played at the beginning of the credits.

Edited by user 18 July 2010 22:12:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline old.gregg  
#4612 Posted : 18 July 2010 23:24:22(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
asdf wrote:
Pfft, you suck and so does your system. Lol, jk.

I am considering replaying the story just for the experience of it again. Its amazing. I downloaded the soundtrack just for that song and the one played at the beginning of the credits.

If you liked the song when you were riding home, check out his album 'Ashes To Dust' [by William Elliott Whitmore], it's really good! And I think both me and Charlie have fallen in love with Ashtar Command :P
-
Offline genocidal king  
#4613 Posted : 19 July 2010 01:03:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
forkboy wrote:
TNA is a trainwreck. It was enjoyable in 2006 but they've completely ruined Samoa Joe, and they just keep bringing in WWE rejects.

And yeah Daniel, it is kinda stupid the whole blood thing, but it does just make things seem more violent. Which in a fight between two guys who hate each other is kinda handy. Of course did you know that most of the time when they start bleeding they blade their foreheads (ie cut it open with a razor they keep in their wrist tape or somewhere similar). That's what's really fucked up.

Yes blading is horrible. Flair started it though, he'd cut himself before the show and use Vaseline on the cut. Then when whoever he was fighting "hit" him they'd be rubbing off the Vaseline, pretty nifty trick really. I think TNA is ok, I mean they take some decent rejects in like Hardy, and Abyss is quite the character he reminds me of early Kane mixed with Mankind.

I just saw this. Abyss is awful. He's exactly what I mean about TNA's shitty booking. He's played as a monster but he's worthless, everyone has beat him. And aside from that, he's just not very good as a monster. Kinda defeats the point of him being there.

When I first watched TNA he was dominating everyone, and then some hero would come in and destroy him at a PPV but I'm not sure now ,from what I saw on Wednesday I think, he kept threatening Rob Van Dam with a 2x4 full of nails.

Only Americans could use the dimensions of an object as a noun lol :p
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4614 Posted : 19 July 2010 07:16:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Just finished watching The Triumph (a.k.a The Ron Clark Story), It's a hugely under-rated film.
Matthew Perry is an amazing actor, his work after Friends has been great some of the best stuff I've seen in a while like (Numb, The Triumph [The Ron Clark Story], Studio 60 (Why was that cancelled?) and Birds Of America.)
Offline Raphaela  
#4615 Posted : 20 July 2010 14:20:26(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
Boyfriend's acting totally strange.
I ask him out every day and he always gives an excuse and doesn't go, even though he tells me absolutely beautiful and loving things when we talk.
I know it's hard for a 13 year old to go out, but he could try a little harder :(
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4616 Posted : 21 July 2010 04:09:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Just finished my first day at proper work.
It went pretty good.
Offline tension101  
#4617 Posted : 21 July 2010 06:03:27(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
As of yesterday, I've officially went vegetarian.

I've figured it would be a healthy decision, plus I'll be saving countless lives.

I'm not very talkative today.
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline Raphaela  
#4618 Posted : 21 July 2010 07:50:57(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
tension101 wrote:

I've figured it would be a healthy decision, plus I'll be saving countless lives.

YAY! I support your decision 100% :D
If you need advice or help, call me :)
2 years and a half already, for me.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline genocidal king  
#4619 Posted : 21 July 2010 08:01:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I've tried this a few times...(the whole veggie thing)...I only lasted a max of like three days...and then realised I like eating meat and couldn't give a fuck about the welfare of cow n chicken
UserPostedImage
Offline tension101  
#4620 Posted : 21 July 2010 08:43:29(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Raphaela wrote:
tension101 wrote:

YAY! I support your decision 100% :D
If you need advice or help, call me :)
2 years and a half already, for me.

My mom's buying me all these vegan meat products as we speak, an I've had the chance to sample some of them with Brandon, who's also vegetarian. I think I'mm gonna really like this :)
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.