logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bdylan88  
#1 Posted : 26 July 2010 09:50:18(UTC)
bdylan88

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
After announcing their much deserved retirement from touring. The Bards have announced a mysterious project entitled "Royalty". Fans and critics have been scratching their heads when it comes to what exactly is this project. Some believe it may be the legendary "Super Project" that The Bard have talked about since completing the 4 disc album, Beyond The Inner Cosmic Fantasy Album.

Music critic H. Toyer from Music World Magazine has speculated that the project may be a massive "greatest hits" album. "The Bards have released 17 studio albums. Ranging from their fantasy rock, to heavy metal, to blues. Yet they still haven't released a definitive collection of their greatest hits. I suspect that Royalty is indeed a massive greatest hits album. Lets hope it is because I would love to have all the hits in one package!"

Another music critic, Paul Anderson from Sway-Word Magazine, thinks that the project is actually a connection to their secret band that they have been nurturing and talking about. " Well I don't think we will get a greatest hits album just yet, but I do believe that Royalty is actually a connection to the secret band the Bards have talked about for some time. I reckon that this band will be the successor of The Bards. Or I may be wrong."

Well whatever The Bards "Royalty" project is, it will surely raise some interested eyebrows from TRG fans alike. Lets hope that we get some answers soon!"

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 27 July 2010 12:47:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline bdylan88  
#2 Posted : 27 July 2010 12:56:42(UTC)
bdylan88

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
After much talk amongst fans The Bards have finally revealed the answer to what exactly is the Royalty project.

"Well Royalty is gonna be a 6 disc greatest hits album! It will be full of our greatest hits ranging from our albums to our singles. It will also feature some rare/unreleased songs and will feature a entire disc of live songs!

TRACK LISTING COMING SOON!

6 Disc Layout!

EARLY YEARS: Disc I:

Cosmic Fantasy Years: Disc II

Golden Years : Disc III

Epic Live/Rarity Disc IV

Psychedelic Years: Disc V

The Fields Of/Last Age: Disc VI

I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant