logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 22 June 2010 06:29:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Thought I'd give this a crack, as the character of Scott has been dead for over a month(ish) now. This documentary will be documenting the whole 5 years I spent RPing Blood Of Wecz, so hopefully it makes for good reading...first part coming up after the football :D

Edited by user 29 July 2010 09:34:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 22 June 2010 07:23:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
genocidal king wrote:
OOC: Thought I'd give this a crack, as the character of Scott has been dead for over a month(ish) now. This documentary will be documenting the whole 5 years I spent RPing Blood Of Wecz, so hopefully it makes for good reading...first part coming up after the football :D

OOC: You beat me to it, you did get me back. I was doing this in about a week or so lol
Offline chopper1156  
#3 Posted : 22 June 2010 08:07:20(UTC)
chopper1156

Man

post this to VH-74??
Old Successes

The Rebels
Iron Hammer
Till Death Do Us Part

Now-Act Of God-New Wave of American Heavy Metal/Nu-Metal

Sounds like-Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, and Ozzy.

Signed to-Monk on Fire Music

Jason Wilson
Connor McWilliams
Geo
Sebastian
Alex Walkman

Nominated for Best Band at the 21st IMAS/Birdies
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 22 June 2010 08:41:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: so here I go with this. This is basically a summary of a full 5 years plus RP.Hope you enjoy, it has been a cunt of a test for my memory lol. :D

Scott H "The Blood Of Wecz" - Episode 1 - The Beginnings

The title screen fades to black, and as it does a chanting of Blood of Wecz! Blood of Wecz! Blood of Wecz! Blood of Wecz! can be heard dimly in the background before it becomes more and more prominent. The chanting is replaced by cheering as a scene of pure euphoria fades in on the screen. A packed stadium is on it's feet as legendary Blood Of Wecz singer, the late Scott H straddles a light rigging high above the stage, a saltire flag draped over his shoulders, a grin as wide as the grand canyon spread across his face.

As the cheering dies down and the frontman stands upright on the lighting rig and starts to scream into his mic, a freeze fame stops him in his tracks, a guttural growl emanating from his throat high above the baying Wecz fans, the image fades to black and white, but stays on screen as the voice of former bandmate Ryan Lee can be heard over the top of the image.

UserPostedImage

Ryan Lee - What was Scott H? Well...that's simple, Scott was, and always will be, Blood Of Wecz...the image fades as the acoustic intro often played at Blood of Wecz gigs plays over the darkness.

Narrator (from now on all narrator in itallics) - Scott H was born in Reading in England UK to Scottish parents, David and Margaret. At the age of four, David, a prominent Doctor moved his family home to Scotland, a country where the young Scott was to become a passionate patriot, a man who never forgot his heritage.

David H - Scott immediately loved Scotland...as soon as we moved back up here, he said to me, "daddy, is this where we are from...?" I said yes, and a big smile just spread from ear to ear, it was magic to see. And he wasnt long in losing that English accent he had developed either...not that he tried particularly hard to keep it...haha"

Scott was to drop out of school at the age of 16, deciding that the best thing he could do was concentrate on playing his music. He and school mates Ryan Lee and Alex Polanski were constantly practicing and were never interested in anything to do with education

Ryan Lee - It wasn't a hard choice for any of us to leave school when we did. We were always just into music. We grew up on a quality diet of heavy metal, and there was no way we were going to let maths or French get in the way of what we really wanted to do, you know?

Margaret H - I think Scott's father was a little disappointed with his showing at school. With him being a Doctor, I think it was his dream to have an equally succesful son...as it turns out we had a son who was loved by millions the world over...just not the academic that his father had hoped he would be.

Upon leaving school the three classmates wasted no time in making the most of their natural skill. Lee, Hood and Polanski were constantly practicing in the tiny studios of Edinburgh and the surrounding towns, wherever and whenever they could get the space to do so. The first band, Final Warning, was short lived...along with other schoolmates known simply now as Gordon and Craig, the band were nothing more than a thrash covers band, and the talented threesome soon outgrew the limited talents of the other two.

Ryan Lee - The Final Warning days were wierd...it wasnt what we wanted to be doing, and it was really no surprise to me when Scott really went off on one one day. He just started shoting at Craig, who was on bass at the time, and then told everyone to fuck off.
Needless to say Alex and I followed suit. We didnt resent the other two, but there was no real desire then....fuck knows why...from them anyway, to develop and move away from cover songs.
I also dont think Scott liked being "just a guitarist", Craig was singing at the time, and Scott resented the idea that someone else was more prominent than him, hahaha, he was always a bit of a vag like that shakes his head and laughs as he reminisces

The next band for two future members of Blood Of Wecz, was the extreme punk band, Vultures and Carnivores...which Scott and Ryan joined whilst a reluctant Alex Polanski had a jaunt around the world with his parents. A reshuffle was in order for the two as Scott shifted to bass in V&C and Ryan took on lead guitars. They were joined in the band by the overbearing frontman presence of Dougal Peterson and the questionable drumming of Lisa Rones.

The band were to release a few songs here and there that brought a new side to punk, really pushing the boundaries of metal as they went...

Dougal Peterson - Oh man, V&C were some fun times...honestly, that was class. I remember at the time that Scott and I shared a flat in the city, and we were auditioning for some other members. He told me that he had the perfect guy for guitars, and we hired Ryan, who was ace, and then we auditioned Lisa...

Ryan Lee - Haha, I had almost forgotten about her to be honest...jesus fucking christ she was bad. When she was auditioning she played this really impressive solo, and some slick as fuck beats and stuff, but then the first time we started to play as a band, she couldnt keep up, and then she was well ahead, it was a cunt of a nightmare.

I remember one night we were jamming in the flat and getting tanked on MD 20/20, when Dougal just lost the fucking plot....he and her had a massive blowout about how to pronounce the Irish drum Bhodrin, and soon after he booted her out the band, and then he started getting like prank calls and shit, and she wasnt even hiding the fact it was her, it was fucking classic!

Soon after the "infamous" MD 20/20 night, V&C were dispanded by Peterson, and it was again time for Scott H to search for a new band. His trawling so far had not brought him a great deal of luck, and he still sought the recognition that he so desperately wanted...

Breaking the "Big Time" - The ST years

Soon after the departure of Scott and Ryan as bandmates for a second time in their lifetime, Scott H was again back in action...this time without his lifelong friend...

Margaret H - I remember the night that Scott joined up with that band. He phoned me from his flat, and he said to me, "Mum, I dunno if this is right, I've joined a new band, and there was no room for Ry, this cant be right can it...?" I told him to call Ryan and explain what he felt he had to do...

Ryan Lee - haha I remember that night well. I got a call from Scott at like three in the morning, the dude was in fucking tears straight away and he said to me "Ry, I need your blessing man...I got the chance to join another band..." I remember the jaunting gut wrenching feeling in my gut...we had had a great vision of how wer were gonna break intro the industry and be the most succesful band ever, and here was my partner in crime calling me to tell me that it was all off.

I gave him my blessings of course...and the rest of that section of his life is obviously history now...classic times.

Scott H had joined a band that were set to become tru cult heroes. Joined by "Turtle" on lead vocals, and "Hilton" on bass, as well as "Al" on drums, along with another few misc members, Scott was to develop the persona of S.H. a mental lead guitarist who would run around the stage and really get the crowd going...the band were an immediate hit, and won so many fans straight away with their lively gigs and OTT stage presences...that band were the now legendary SANITARY TOWEL

"Turtle" - Aye, ah can remember them days jist fine! It wis great! Sanitary Towel were on top of the world and we were havin a great lauigh at the time. Scott wis a fine boy, always there for the parties, and there wis a lot o fucking parties wi the Sanitary Towel.

Sanitary Towel's debut album The Bleeding was to recieve massive acclaim from the extreme punk fraternity, earning the band places on various festivals and elevating them to a cult status. The album went mutli platinum in many countries across the world and achieved a legendary status (ooc: In the old TRSG world).

Sanitary Towel spent three full years touring, before they made arguably their biggest contribution to the industry, and to the world...

Dave Phil (CFC charity manager) - Chaos For Cancer was a massive thing for the world and for music...Turtle and Scott just thought it up out of nowhere, and all of a sudden we're making plans for this wee field near Aberdeen to be transformed, and it caused an unprecedented stir just...everywhere!

Chaos For Cancer was a music festival which ran in three consecutive summers and attracted some of the biggest names in the industry...with the first ever Chaos featuring legenday artists such as MY FREAKY VALENTINE, FATHOM, SKULLKRUSHER, THUNDERWOLF, amongst many many others. The first band to ever take to the Chaos stage were Sanitary Towel themselves...

UserPostedImage
Sanitary Towel at Chaos For Cancer I (Scott H far right)

The festival was such a huge hit that plans to extend it were drawn up and it had been planned as a Live Aid style multi venue simultaneous event....sadly this never happened as the band became caught up in various different pieces of stuff, and the Chaos festival slowly withered away, having made well over £500,000,000 for charity in it's three years of existence (OOC: this was also top class back in the day, I think maybe only Bikki would remember, it was top class fun in the days of this forum being alive with RP)

Turtle - Ah sometimes wish we hadna chucked the Chaos thingy away likes....we had a great laugh and that...and it was for a great cause an that...hmmmm....

The days of fortune were still to come for Sanitary Towel however, and Turtle and Scott went off to write a new album, ready to capitalise on the success that they had achieved from the unprecedented reception they got for The Bleeding...

NEXT TIME - Sanitary Towel hit the highest heights, plus heartbreak, and the formation ,of death metals greatest ever icons.

OOC: lol Daniel sorry mate, glad I got in before you this time lol. Chopper is VH-74 your channel? Copy and paste it into there if you would like chief.

Also, need some quotes from characters who knew Scott in some way for the latter parts of this RP, so PM me if you can help with this , cheers!

UserPostedImage
Offline chopper1156  
#5 Posted : 22 June 2010 14:57:09(UTC)
chopper1156

Man

genocidal king wrote:

[b]OOC: lol Daniel sorry mate, glad I got in before you this time lol. Chopper is VH-74 your channel? Copy and paste it into there if you would like chief.

Lol Kay :P I'll post the full thing when it's done
Old Successes

The Rebels
Iron Hammer
Till Death Do Us Part

Now-Act Of God-New Wave of American Heavy Metal/Nu-Metal

Sounds like-Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, and Ozzy.

Signed to-Monk on Fire Music

Jason Wilson
Connor McWilliams
Geo
Sebastian
Alex Walkman

Nominated for Best Band at the 21st IMAS/Birdies
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 22 June 2010 23:29:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

chopper1156 wrote:
genocidal king wrote:

[b]OOC: lol Daniel sorry mate, glad I got in before you this time lol. Chopper is VH-74 your channel? Copy and paste it into there if you would like chief.

Lol Kay :P I'll post the full thing when it's done

OOC: Cool, no problem
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 24 June 2010 07:32:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Still need quotes PMd from characters if anyone has any cheers, only got one offer so far :(
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#8 Posted : 24 June 2010 07:37:23(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: I was going to, but I don't know what Jason could say. I'm gonna think about it, then send it.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 24 June 2010 07:38:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Laurelles1 wrote:
OOC: I was going to, but I don't know what Jason could say. I'm gonna think about it, then send it.

OOC: No probs man, greatly appreciated.
UserPostedImage
#10 Posted : 24 June 2010 07:39:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Nice RP man! Just like an actual documentary, good read.
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 24 June 2010 07:40:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: Nice RP man! Just like an actual documentary, good read.

OOC: Thanks man! The next few will be a bit longer and more detailed so hopefully it'll still be a good read.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#12 Posted : 29 July 2010 09:48:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: A little shout out to Laurelles, who inspired me to get off my ass and finish this by reading his epic RP.

UserPostedImage

A crowd can be heard chanting "TOWEL TOWEL TOWEL TOWEL" before the picture fades in from black. An open air show, Sanitary Towel have just finished their triumphant set, and Scott H and Turtle are hand in hand, bowing to the crowd at the front of the stage, Scott takes a step back and launches his towel out to the masses as the screen freezes.

Turtle (voice over) - Aye, we were under a lot o' pressure ye ken? They just fuckin' loved it, know what ah mean? This next record had to be jist as gid, if no better!

The scene was a wintry central Scotland, the city of Stirling was awash with snow and ice when the two main songwriters of Sanitary Towel returned from their well earned break. Following a succession of sell out tours and a couple of amazingly successful charity festivals, it was time for the band to focus on what mattered again, keeping the record label happy.

Turtle - We didna actually care that much for writing and recordin' ye know? Ye could see it yersel, we were all aboot the live arena...Ah mean jist look at aw the fun we had oan the stage night after night. If truth be told we only went back into the studio to keep Negative Records records of oor back.

Priest - Negative Records CEO - Oh, Sanitary Towel...yeah what a handful those guys were. We had a strange situation there, in that when you have a bunch of guys with such energy, talent and appeal, you can't really afford to go pissing them off. That's why ST played so many long assed tours before they wrote a second album
But eventually, the time came to give them a size 12 up the ass, and I'm glad we did, to this day I'm glad of it *wry smile*

For the months of December, through February that year, Turtle and Scott completely disappeared from the public eye. No one heard from them, no one knew what was going on, and the record company were being decidedly tight lipped

Turtle - Can ah be totally honest wi you mate? leans in* The truth is, we were shite-in oorselves at that point! Honest to fuckin God we wur. Me and Scott shared an appartment in Stirling at that time, and for fuck sake we tried to write stuff, but it just wid not fuckin work!

Santi Gomez (ex Blood of Wecz) - *smiles* I remember fielding like a million phonecalls from Scott back at that time. He was like this high flying motherfucker at the time, you know ST were really going places, but they were genuinely scared... Of what?...Well failure man, obviously. They had put so much pressure on themselves by waiting so long for a second album, and it almost had to be perfect.

Ryan Lee - Scott would make a habit of calling at like 4 in the morning, he'd be fucking frantic...*puts on silly imitation voice* "Ryan man, fuckin help! We're in shit here...they keep asking us about the record...and well, we've got fuck all....I've lied to the Record company like 7 times this week". I laughed at him, but it must have been hard!

Little did the public, or their employers for that matter know, but Sanitary Towel were severely struggling. Band meetings, it was later discovered, were being held in secret locations, to keep away from prying eyes of Negative Records staff, and Turtle and Scott were even reported to have pleaded with other members of Sanitary Towel to give them some ideas for songwriting...just when it looked like the whole thing was drying up however, something was around the corner, something that would literally irrigate the whole process...

Turtle - *nervous shifty look* - Um, we had agreed at the time to never reveal what our "muse" eventually was, and I've never told the tale o that night tae anyone in the media before ye ken?...Eh...awright then, since it's a celebration eh the boy's life!

The night when it aw came togither was lookin like aw the other dry nights of writin...we had some booze and some smokes and we sat there, starin at the four walls, lookin for any signs in the paint that might inspire us. The only thing diffrint on this night, was that we hud wine. We usually drunk like beer or whisky, but we hud two bottles of wine for some reason. Luckily, we had no bottle opener, and we nipped to the wee wine shoppy around the corner to get one. Well as you do when you're a twenty one year old lad, we bought more wine "just in case you know"...it must've been aw Scott's idea...Ah'm a gid laddie, haha.

I remember that Scott got totally wasted on the first like two bottles eh wine...he was such a funny lad when he was drunk, as we often were, but this night, wi the wine. Well he fell asleep ye see, which was hilarious...we like drew on his face and shit it wis a gid laugh you know. Then aw eh a sudden he woke up from his sleep, like fuckin wide awake, jumped up and grabbed the nearest guitar...he played this wee neat chord thingy (ah'm no a guitarist like), and I wis like aye, keep gaun wee man! Anyhow, before ah knew whit was gaun on he had wrote like seven songs, he even wrote the lyrics.

Do you feel that the alcohol had any bearing on the actual sound or was it just the inspiration you needed to bring out what was there?

Turtle - Oh, Ah'm sure it had a bearing son! Like ah say, Scott wrote nearly aw the songs, and it was wierd for him to write lyrics...but from the second he woke up fae the sleep that night, there was this glint in his eye, and there was a mischevious grin spread from ear to ear. The wine was a sure factor eh the fact that the record was a lot more...fun...more of a laugh than "The Bleeding".

Two days later, Sanitary Towel were to disappear into the hastily put together Dime Studios in Edinburgh. The band were still tight lipped over the new CD and refused to speak to such prestigious mags such as NME, Kerrang!, and Q, preferring to let their music, eventually, do the speaking.

Finally, in the May of that year, a triumphant Sanitary Towel emerged from the shadows of alomost a year in the dark, and invited MTV2 into their hotel for a brief, but straight chat about the new CD. *a video archive footage (ooc: the image below) shows Sanitary Towel around a couch, looking relaxed and refreshed. Scott H, far left, addresses the camera*

UserPostedImage

Scott H - You're watchin' MTV2, we are Sanitary Towel! My name is Scott, and I'm here to tell you about our new CD. The new album from ST will be called "Always", and it will be f(beeeep)ing amazing! So get your hands on it on June 1st!

Ryan Lee - I saw my old friend on the TV that night...and straight away I saw something different. Scott was a changed man. In the past he had been lively on stage, that was his arena...but here he was on TV, taking the lead and addressing the nation...this was the point I feel, he moved up a gear...did it pay off? It certainly fucking did for me anyway hahaha

On May 20th, Sanitary Towel were to release via their website the artwork for "Always". Fans hit the website so hard and in such unprecedented levels that it crashed and stayed down for several days. This left thousands unable to see what the new album looked like, and gave Kerrang! The exclusive on the Thursday of that week, much to their delight.

*Picture (C) K!* Sanitary Towel's potentially offensive album cover.

UserPostedImage

Priest - Oh God, that gave us nightmates! People were phoning and emailing all day to complain that their kids were asking for this CD and it had a "horrid" front cover. The cover wasn't even anything great, but it made people think of privacy, and blood, and they hated that...so we went with it anyway.

Come May 30th a huge hype had begun to surge for the new ST record. many people queued outside stores for the release the next day, buoyed on by the amazing reviews it had been receiving in previous weeks

Holy shit! This just made punk fun again! All hail the new kings of punk! - Q - *****

I don't know where this came from, but get it quick, ST are gonna be fucking huge. This is epic! - NME *****

Sanitary Towel were a rather unassuming band, until now! This is quite simply the best punk album in history... - Kerrang! KKKKK

Suddenly, ST were the talk of the town, they were on everyone's lips, and by close of play the following Sunday, they got the news that rocked them to their core

*BBC Radio1 Chart show archive footage* Fearne Cotton - And this week's number one album, selling more than the rest of the top ten combined...it's Sanitary Towel!! and it's "Always"...have you seen the cover...it's just...

Turtle - For me there was mixed feelings at that point. I had set out to be part of a punk band, no a pop band. Ah mean, ah knew that the record was amazing, as a straight up punk record it was still amazing, Ah'm no gonnae suggest that Scott wrote a pop record. It was just embraced amazingly...but for me I didn't like it that much, the attention that was.

From there on in, as Turtle shirked away from the attention, Scott H was to become the enigmatic character that would tipify the rest of his life. Scott took to the limelight like a duck to water, as he fought to keep the band at the heady heights they reached on merit alone.

Priest - Scott was like a godsend to us at that time. I had various meetings with Turtle in which he told me that he didnt like the attention they were getting. I fought for him to keep his frontman ego up, but he wasn't keen, and that's when Scott stepped in.

*Archived footage from Synthesis TV, Scott H interview just after album release*

UserPostedImage

Scott H - I dunno how people are gonna take to me you know man! I mean, I aint the frontman, I dont have a fucking clue how to deal with the media. But I is gonna roll with the flow mofo! We'll see what happens! haha!!

Ryan Lee - As I said, around this time, Scott became a whole different fucking machine. The guy was suddenly a magnet for attention...maybe that was the issue though.

It became almost common knowledge soon after that Sanitary Towel were in turmoil behind the scenes, but not before an amazing 14 week stint at number one in the album chart, and (the start of) a huge European Tour.

In July, they set off for Germany with their tails high, and played some amazing shows, night after night wowing audiences in the mainland European continent with huge performances each night. Turtle seemed to be back to himself when they got on stage, but one other guy was causing more of a stir than ever.

Turtle - It was a wierd situation. looking back now it was nothing, but at the time I couldn't stick it. The frontman role was mine, but Scott started to get ahead of himself. I'd finish a song and before I could say anything, he'd have grabbed a mic and was egging the crowd on in cheering contests and shit...eventually, we both had to just have it out, and I'm sorry to this day that we never really patched it up...

As the tour rolled through France, one night in Cannes was to really signal the beginning of the end for ST. A fan who had won backstage tickets for the gig, reported that she had seen ST enjoying a few beers in the VIP area, before Scott accidentally bumped into Turtle, spilling beer on his back. Before she knew what was happening, Turtle pinned the smaller man against the wall, and was just seconds from knocking him out, when bouncers stepped in and calmed it down. Turtle was heard screaming "Think your the big man do ye?? This was ma band ye wee fanny!" He refused to comment further after this incident was brought up.

For weeks after the press got hold of this info, the speculation was rife surrounding ST. Turtle was quoted amost universally as saying that e was fed up with the limelight, and the common train of thought was that he would leave ST and allow Scott to step in as the frontman he was really turning into.

On the other hand, a stolen phone alleged to contain voicemail messages from Scott H to Ryan Lee was doing the rounds. In the messages, the voice believed to be Scott was saying the following:

"Scott H" - Hey, Ry, its me again, in fucking Italy somewhere man...I'm fucking sick of that fat cunt man! I want out, you still got the dream man...living it heavy? Gimme a call dude!

Dave Peters - Synth mag - This was a huge thing back then. Everyone knew that Scott was going to be a frontman of ST when Turtle had had enough, and that day was fast approaching. Then when this came out, it was all over, just like that.

On the 17th September in Madrid, Spain, as quickly as fame and real power had been given to ST, it was all snatched away. Turtle, now calling himself "Kooz" had called a press conference to take place before the Sanitary Towel concert that night. At the conference he told the music media that it was all over. Sanitary Towel was no more. "Me and my band are pissed off that he was conspiring to leave behind our backs," Kooz spat at the journalists with venom, "so he can just fuck off! I give you my new band (it was Sanitary Towel just without Scott), NOT CALLED MARY"

Not Called Mary, as they were now calling themselves, promptly got on the bus and left Spain, leaving thousands of fans heartbroken, and one guitarist and band member alone on the kerb...Scott cut a dejected figure on MTV2 that night as he tried to explain it all...but bigger things were still to come.

Ryan Lee - What they did to Scott was disgusting! I couldnt ever forgive them for doing that...but it worked out in the end pretty fuckin well for us! Was the voicemail really from Scott to me? Well, only one person alive knows the answer to that...*smiles* and I aint gonna tell ya, haha...

The camera fades to black and the credits roll as a huge Blood of Wecz solo plays over them.

NEXT TIME - Icons in the making, and friends reunited!

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#13 Posted : 29 July 2010 12:08:09(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
I'd forgotten how much I missed Scott. I'm glad they made this documentary, there's alot about him I didn't know. Scott'll never be forgotten, he left a huge hole in the music industry when he died.
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 30 July 2010 04:31:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Thanks Eric dude! There's a lot more you dunno about Scott still to come in later episodes!

Ryan Lee
UserPostedImage
#15 Posted : 30 July 2010 04:41:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: Well written like always! Really enjoyed reading it, sounding real realistic like a VH1 behind the music.
Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 30 July 2010 20:49:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: cheers man, I appreciate the feedback
UserPostedImage