logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 30 July 2010 06:58:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Roberto Rios: Can't wait to see what you got. I'm 12 years old and I understand how it is to be young in this business.

MattY: So i'm not alone?! haha, its great to hear from someone closer to my age! Cheers mate!

Roberto Rios: Me too, I feel the same way. I never had any celebrity friends around my age.

MattY: Are you in the music industry? and if so - what sort of genre are you based in?

Roberto Rios: I use to do rock/pop what my manager at the time felt was best for me. But now I'm just trying to find my sound. I love rap though, so that might be an option.

MattY: Yeah? Maybe we could do a collab at some point? You never know what will happen

Roberto Rios: That would be cool man, I would be down.

MattY: Great! Well we can discuss this again at another time can't we. Crikey! I have just looked at your previous release - 5 Albums at the age of 12! You must actually be loaded mate! haha

Roberto Rios: Yep two of them studio albums and three of them were soundtracks lol I got that money!
Offline Matticus  
#22 Posted : 30 July 2010 07:00:29(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Roberto Rios: Can't wait to see what you got. I'm 12 years old and I understand how it is to be young in this business.

MattY: So i'm not alone?! haha, its great to hear from someone closer to my age! Cheers mate!

Roberto Rios: Me too, I feel the same way. I never had any celebrity friends around my age.

MattY: Are you in the music industry? and if so - what sort of genre are you based in?

Roberto Rios: I use to do rock/pop what my manager at the time felt was best for me. But now I'm just trying to find my sound. I love rap though, so that might be an option.

MattY: Yeah? Maybe we could do a collab at some point? You never know what will happen

MattY: Great! Well we can discuss this again at another time can't we. Crikey! I have just looked at your previous release - 5 Albums at the age of 12! You must actually be loaded mate! haha

Roberto Rios: Yep two of them studio albums and three of them were soundtracks lol I got that money!

MattY: Nice! Seriously Hope i can get that sort of success!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#23 Posted : 30 July 2010 07:02:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Matticus wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

MattY: Nice! Seriously Hope i can get that sort of success!

Roberto Rios: I think you can. You look pretty determined.
Offline Matticus  
#24 Posted : 30 July 2010 07:04:36(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Roberto Rios: I think you can. You look pretty determined.

MattY: Cheers Mate :) Much Appreciated
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)